Fucking without lube

loadsgoinside

Do you like getting fucked without lube  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like getting fucked without lube

• Yes
    • With spit/precum
    • No

Just wondering how many guys here have been fucked/fucked a guy without any extra lube. I've started wanting to get fucked more (tried it a few years ago and didn't like it; more of a top) and when warming up my hole felt it slicker and slicker. I used a dildo then wiped it off and sucked it to make sure it wasn't some kind of shit, and it just tasted like clean ass. Then I got fucked without lube and it felt fucking amazing.

IDK if this is common or if diet (lots of fiber) help, but I found it crazy hot and so did the guy fucking me.

• Upvote 1

I can normally take dick without lube but I honestly enjoy it more with some kind of lube. My favourite is cum of course, but precum or spit works equally well. Having a guy spend some time eating my asshole and getting it nice and slick with his tongue is fucking hot and I find the cock just slips in much easier.

• Upvote 2

If no lube is available, I eat ass, then ram my dick in. Works every time. Guys fucking me do the same. I tried being fucked with an unlubed ass, it hurt like hell, then it got easier. Cum acts as natural lubricant. After the first cumshot, I was good to go.

Read1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest ff-whole

Just spit... put your finger in my ass, stir, not shake :cool: and you will find that my internal area becomes wet automatically. Pull some of the natural juice to the outside rim and you're good to go... After the first precum and my juice or even better after the first load, everything is pure sloppy pleasure...!

I have found that if I'm really turned on I can easily be fucked without lube.  Definitely need my top man to eat my hole and juice it up a little bit before he shoves it in. But the friction I find really gets my top man off which in return gives me pleasure. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Dickmagnet

I'm not crazy about it getting fucked without some kind of lube but normally i go out prepared with my ass cleaned & i always slip some vaseline in my ass which is good to go for like a couple of hours easily, Spit is always an added bonus for extra lubrication.

my poz undetectable b/f fucks me with just spit as lube. He'll eat my ass with lots of spit then put some on his dick and slide it in. He used to pull out and put more spit on to make it slicker but lately he's just been fucking me with the first round of spit and when it dries out it's a lot of dick on ass friction which brings me to an orgasm if he keeps it going longer than ten minutes (hey, we're in our 50's, can't fuck all night anymore) feels so good without artificial lube and if it gets too dry, he goes back and rims me some more. i'm learning to be versatile so when I fuck him I do need lube to keep hard and in.

As a bottom I pretty habitually get fucked with only spit for lube.  A little on my ass, a little on his cock and we're good to go.

As a top, I'm uncut, so I have issues fucking a bottom dry, especially if he's tight.  My foreskin gets kind of hung up in his asshole and then as I push into him, it at first rolls back and then pulls on the head of my dick.  Painful, and not in a good way.  At a minimum I need some spit to get inside, unless he's already well fucked and lubed up with other guys' cum.  Then, no worries...I'm in like Flynn.

I find it helps to be really turned on, if I'm really into the guy or his cock my hole will self-lube to the point that a little spit on his dick and pushed into my hole with a finger is enough (if it is my finger I can tell how wet I'm getting).  I find the same thing true of bottoms I've fucked without lube.  I find it more satisfying as both a top or a bottom when I fuck without artificial lube.