Fucking without lube

loadsgoinside

Do you like getting fucked without lube  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like getting fucked without lube

• Yes
    • With spit/precum
    • No

Looks like this poll is meant for bottoms, but as a top, I love not using lube for a few reasons:

1. It can sometimes be a passion killer ... particularly if you have to go hunting for it when all you really want to do is slide inside the bottom :)
  2. It somewhat dulls the feel for the top: if the bottom has a really smooth hole, I like to be able to feel it as I slide inside
  3. I like fucking bottoms that have been recently topped (there's always bonus points if the bottom's hole has a freshly fucked feel to it) ... and maybe someone has already cum inside them. I wouldn't want to spoil that feel ;)
  4. I precum a fair amount, so I can usually slide inside with just my precum as lube - my last fuck was totally without lube ... I was leaking a fair bit and the bottom just pushed back onto me and I slid inside :D
  5. Lube can taste nasty ... and if you like rimming a smooth, clean hole (I do) ... then you can't switch between rimming and fucking...

12 minutes ago, pigchaser said:

There's always time for lube!!!  Why make things uncomfortable?

For a few reasons (as above) ... and a good bottom will have prepared themselves so it shouldn't be uncomfortable :P

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I fucked a guy this weekend dry. I hooked up with him using fabguys and I was very horny. We played for a bit and I eat his hole. Funnily he then came which was rather sudden and I think he thought our now very quick session was over. However I had a different thought, I scooped up his cum, rubbed it on my rock hard dick and his hole and used it as lube as I slammed it up his arse. With his legs on my shoulders I fucked him hard and deep. He mumbled something about not being fucked and his wife would be due back, I just ploughed on as I needed to cum. I kept going until I unloaded. I’m not sure if he wanted to be fucked or even fucked raw but he now was with my load trickling out of his arse. I put my cock back in my shorts and sat back on the sofa. At which point I heard keys in the door and the fellas wife walked in the house. “Oh you must be phils mate from work” she asked. Phil looked horrified as he told me he was called ian but I calmly said “yeah, you know Phil, always on the job”. She offered me a cup of tea but I declined and made some dumb excuse about needing to get back to sort out my car. I quickly left, got in my car and drove off. Funnily I have now been blocked by “Ian” but my dna May still be in him 🤔😈😈

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

As an experienced BB bttm I hardly ever use lube unless the top decides too and obviously I don't argue. I like to deepthroat a cock until I'm gagging then it makes my spit really thick on his cock. Then I put a bit in and around my hole and can take even a really big cock. 

I like the discomfort as they work it into me, feels like I'm really earning the load.

Goes it a lot easier if he rims me first but I never ask, just let them do what they want. 

1 hour ago, James1796 said:

As an experienced BB bttm I hardly ever use lube unless the top decides too and obviously I don't argue. I like to deepthroat a cock until I'm gagging then it makes my spit really thick on his cock. Then I put a bit in and around my hole and can take even a really big cock. 

I like the discomfort as they work it into me, feels like I'm really earning the load.

Goes it a lot easier if he rims me first but I never ask, just let them do what they want. 

totally agree with this, love getting my spit nice and thick on a cock and not needing any lube at all, best way to fuck, then my hole creates it's own lube, if some guys load doesn't do it first.

Sometimes when I'm in heat it feels like my hole gets moist enough to take a dick with no lube, or spit or precum. But I've never done it before. I can ride a couple of my smaller dildos without lube when I'm super horny and it helps me get slippery enough to take the bigger ones without lube. But to take a dick I at least need some precum or spit, even when I'm extra horny for cock. 

• Upvote 1

Had a hot cub straight up tell me. "I fuck raw only, precum a ton so no lube's needed and only cum inside". A few minutes of knocking at the door...he slid right in for a nice long fuck. It was awesome and my ass felt great afterwards. Heavy pre-cummers are now a thing for me. 😉

• Like 1

love it dry, just slap my dick on the hole and feel that full skin on skin contact, so amazing when my dick stops from the friction bcuz theres no lube. skin galvanic responses thru the roof, my dickhead expands in ecstasy trying to force my way into the foxhole. sometimes the bottom tells me they have lube in their bag/bedside table, i just laugh and shove all the way in balls deep

i hear in some places in africa they like to take a towel/cloth and wipe the pussy out, dry fuck the shit out that pussy, who cares if it rips the bitch's insides and she bleeds, the dick's pleasure is all thats important. full alpha male dominance

• Upvote 1

I clean out regularly so I’m usually ready for top men! @Riverfk is correct about Vaseline! On weekends or evenings when I go out to do anything, I’m cleaned out and just put a finger of Vaseline in my hole and keeps me well lubed for hours until my first load goes in!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

As a bareback bottom, I prefer spit and cum for lube, but it's not about me, it's about what the top wants .... if he deems to rape me without lube, then so be it.  Additional benefit of no lube is the increased possibility of tearing me up allowing whatever bugs he may have to get into my system