Fucking without lube

loadsgoinside

Do you like getting fucked without lube  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like getting fucked without lube

• Yes
    • With spit/precum
    • No

I was fucked in my sleep without lube once by a friend, I was sore for days, and couldn’t walk properly for a week, it was great. I am hoping for a repeat but awake this time!

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m at a point now where I can take an average dick without lube. I love a good spit and stick too and most of the Latino boys I hook up with do it that way. The hottest was the cute Cuban boy who was one of the first guys to fuck me...he had me on my back on the mattress and jerked me off, then used my cum to lube up my ass and his dick (he had a thick 8” uncut dick) and then pounded the shit out of me, adding his cum to my own inside me. To this day I love having guys do that to me. I get fucked often enough I don’t need lube unless the guy is thick or maybe more than 7”. When I get fucked in the showers at the gym I usually try and get with a guy with an average dick first to loosen me up and once I’ve got his load in me I’m good to go with whatever else comes my way.

I knew I was truly a whore the first time a guy fucked me without lube.his cock was pretty big but it was no problem. he said "this always works with slutty cumdumps" now I can take pretty much any cock fairly easily dry or with a little spit even if they are the first guy to fuck me. but it doesn't come up very often as I always leave my home with a well lubed pussy and I get fucked so often I usually have a fresh load or 10 in me and lately have been staying plugged between fucks. for those who wonder about why not just use lube or spit for comfort, that's the point. Sometimes tops just wanna make sure they cause a little pain for his bottom. The best fucks are the guys that enjoy hurting me.

• Upvote 1

Having been both dry-fucked and spit-fucked, I’m not a huge fan of either, though I of course will if a Top desires. But for the most part I prep myself before service, and after trying assorted lubes and combinations of lubes, I’ve pretty much settled on an all-organic method.

Just a dab of solid vegetable oil as a base, then coconut oil. Both are tasteless and odorless (important!), they don’t risk permanent stains the way silicones do, they last longer than most water-based lubes, and I’ve never had any kind of reaction to them as I have some that have made my hole burn.

I met a Man last in the woods to suck him off. His dick was big. After fucking my throat he said he wants to fuck me. Since the original plan was just to suck him off we didn't have lube. So we spit on his big dick and he pounded away. It hurt and was course. But I endured it.

At one point I asked if we could take a break. He said no and continued to pound my hole. I reminded myself im a faggot and need to just endure it for him.

While pounding, he reminded me that I'm his bitch. Then he choke me and slapped n abused my balls.

He pulled out n gave me a huge facial.

Btm line is if a Superior wants to pound my boypussy I gotta bend over n take it like a good bitch. I was rewarded w an awesome load. That Man knew how to treat a fag.

• Thanks 1

On 8/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, ErosWired said:

Having been both dry-fucked and spit-fucked, I’m not a huge fan of either, though I of course will if a Top desires. But for the most part I prep myself before service, and after trying assorted lubes and combinations of lubes, I’ve pretty much settled on an all-organic method.

Just a dab of solid vegetable oil as a base, then coconut oil. Both are tasteless and odorless (important!), they don’t risk permanent stains the way silicones do, they last longer than most water-based lubes, and I’ve never had any kind of reaction to them as I have some that have made my hole burn.

The burn is the worst pain when I get fucked. I'm gonna try coconut oil next time. This might take me to the next level 

My partner, well when we first met for him to fuck me I asked about lube, just after I sucked his cock and he said he doesn’t use lube, he rims, then fucks! I sucked his cock more then he rimmed me and shoved his dick in! Haven’t been near lube since, it feels much better this way!

On 8/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, PozAnonCumslut said:

I LOVE taking thick uncut dick dry! But only uncut dry. Cut guys I want lube or spit. Ideally spit. Keep it nice and natural when I'm taking loads!

Call me queer, kinky or twisted but I'm just about opposite. Uncut guys fucking my hole especially if they slather on too much lube feels just like they are 'jacking themselves off', with virtually no 'skin-on-skin' friction. Over time I have developed a preference for CONTACT SPORT with rugged, well-used, leathery, tightly-cut cocks! The ultimate in ASS-ault weapons. Taking their sweet time getting a nut! Just slapping on enough spit to prime the jaded fucker's ambitions and his high-impact rape-tool! SKIN-ON-SKIN rutting without me flinching. My ass seems to almost 'salivate' in anticipation, especially when the dude has a big flaring head or fat/THICK, ass-stretching shaft. Once he starts to precum or blows his first load, I'm primed for prolonged action. It took me a long time to condition myself for the bad boys. My two or three regulars go in raw and spit-lubed. Lube is there but mostly for the random guys who might join still a bit new to orgy action and who have trouble staying all hard when my hole is pulling an 'extra-tight' attitude... It still does that as I have developed a GOOD GRIP with my kegel exercises lol

As a committed sports-fucker (all sex is sport, despite being in a relationship) It intrigues me to think that my tender ass-cunt mucus membrane offers virtually no 'protection' of any kind against the penetrating, promiscuous, RUGGED champ-cock.  I'm not 'out-to-get-bugs' but his champ-DNA is definitely staying in my hole and dude is (at least in my mind) transferring his seasoned brotherhood legacy over to me... to full absorption. 

I suppose commercial lube would also ruin the 'flavor' for those who love to get into 'sloppy seconds', sniff and taste 'the other buck' or even lap it all up before sticking their own by then raging hard cocks right on top of natural wonder they enjoy sniffing...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...