Fucking without lube

loadsgoinside

Do you like getting fucked without lube  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like getting fucked without lube

• Yes
    • With spit/precum
    • No

I have trained myself to get fucked dry and really enjoy it.  I get fucked at the spur of the moment  in public places a lot, so there is rarely any lube available and not much time to get ready.  I get fucked on dance floors at clubs, back rooms at bars, parks, cars, parking lots, beaches, streets, sex clubs and in front of everyone at parties, so my hole is accustomed to taking a hard cock with no lube.  Sometimes guys will spit on their cocks first and generally the guy's cock will begin making precum before long which means my hole won't be dry for too long.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I love eating ass before during and after a fuck so my spit and the bottom sucking my cock is sometimes enough if it's an experienced slut (which I prefer) 

also had a buddy poking his cock head around my hole a couple months ago. Didn't honestly think he was going in since the fuck was totally unexpected, hadn't douched, no lube. He slept in my bed both drunk, but when we woke up he teased, then went in further and further. Dry, just some spit. Not a huge cock, but fuck I felt like a slut by the time he was full-on fucking me with no lube, no discussion. All sweaty till he loaded me up, both hung over but feeling better :) have done it a couple more times. No alcohol needed lol

• Upvote 1

Omg...I've never tried it. Wouldn't it hurt without lube? I've known a few guys who don't use lube and some like it but they've complained over time or depending on the guy there can be a lot of tearing, hemorrhoids, etc. One friend ended up in the hospital...then again he posted an ad on CL wanting to be raped in a hotel by a trucker passing through. I know it sounds hot but when the guy showed my friend decided he wasn't going to be into because the guy was extremely rough from the start. He tried to leave but the guy beat him up and fucked him till he bled. Again I know this is a fantasy for some but when it happens in real life it's not fun at all. I felt so bad for him. 

Some guys can get fucked without lube, but most can't in my experience. I really enjoy a bottom who opens up with extensive rimming and spit. Some really can relax and the spit just helps it along. However if it hurts for either top or bottom, then a bit of lube is necessary. Sometimes a lot of lube is fun. Experiment, vary how you fuck, and keep barebacking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Scottop said:

Some guys can get fucked without lube, but most can't in my experience. I really enjoy a bottom who opens up with extensive rimming and spit. Some really can relax and the spit just helps it along. However if it hurts for either top or bottom, then a bit of lube is necessary. Sometimes a lot of lube is fun. Experiment, vary how you fuck, and keep barebacking.

Good advice. I'm for exploring. How else are you gonna know if you like something or not?

I don't think it's for me though. I know I've never fucked another guy without lube and probably wouldn't want to try just because even though I'm Vers I'm more often a bottom(both are nice though) and I've had guys try to figure me right away during make out sessions or foreplay and I'm not into it. It just hurts to me.

I was the top in my last relationship-God I hate that word-and my ex always wanted to finger me when we'd make out or while he's going down on me and don't get me wrong, that'd be nice...with a lil lube or spit or precum...but he'd just wiggle on in there dry as a bone and then get pissed when I'd tell him to stop cause he's hurting me. We talked openly about our sex life and I always told him don't do that without at least some spit or precum...might kill the mood to go grab some lube just for that. 

I love being fingered, especially when my guys giving me head. Hello! Two for one...prostate and dick! But he never listened. It's ironic too because I've never seen a guy in my life dribble as much precum as he did! I'm not joking. We could just be making out (and I know I'm a good kisser and have a nice talented tongue) but within minutes sometimes the entire front of his boxers would look like he pissed himself...except it's precum. 

I'm ok with that though. Especially when your going down on someone the precum is always the sweetest tasting part. But to have the discussion over n over and him to be leaking precum all around the apartment bc he's so turned on n we're walking to the bedroom and he could never stop to scoop some up to lube my hole? And we fucked bareback too so that wasn't the issue. Idk. He was an asshole. 

Anyway, went on an ex tangent there but I have a point. He wasn't the only guy who would try that and inevitably I'd have to tell em add some spit or here's the lube or use some cum. But it's almost like the guys I've been with think it's natural to be all wet in the ass or something.

I mean, I live in Florida and we're famous for our  bad humidity but Damn! I even would try on my own when jerking off or even not I'd try to go slow and finger my own hole without lube and I'd try to get into it or make it work and it just hurt too much! 

I need lube. But everybody's different though. Good for you if you can fuck without it. I'd probably never walk again...Lmfao.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1

I've relied on my saliva and my precum as lube, when I fuck those wonderful male pussies.  Me being a big leaker also helps with those middle of the night fucks.

On 12/23/2016 at 7:49 PM, bbbearlover1 said:

I've relied on my saliva and my precum as lube, when I fuck those wonderful male pussies.  Me being a big leaker also helps with those middle of the night fucks.

Oh my, now I'm hard. I've been fucked a few times without lube and it's a really hot feeling when the guys cock finally pops in and you get a rhythm going. Your ass produces a natural lube, along with the tops precum, should be enough. Poppers help :D 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/11/2016 at 2:35 AM, subsissy4u2use said:

i can take it without lube

That`s so hot. I`m the same...some rimming. rub the precum over the hole and a wad of spit and ram it in..thats what primal hardcore man on man fucking is about... you dot need lube to make it easier... throw in some natural ass juices and you have got yourself a sweet tasting natural lube thats much better

• Upvote 1

I always give a guy head until I taste his pre-cum. Then I suck his cock a little bit more just for him to seep more juice out, then I'll let him fuck me if he wants. Pre-cum is enough lube to penetrate my hole, and the men I typically hookup with aren't known to have monsterous cock sizes, so i've never had an issue with discomfort.

This is super hot for me. I could never take it (or give it) raw from the get go. But back when I had a boyfriend every now and then I'd wake up sleepily grinding against him for a good 20 minutes. Just from the precum and the sweat I was able to slowly push in and slowly loosen him up. Eventually with enough precum (and maybe a little spit on the end on my cock) it would be enough to full on fuck a load into him.