loadsgoinside

Do you like getting fucked without lube  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like getting fucked without lube

• Yes
    • With spit/precum
    • No

19 hours ago, imatopbottom said:

That`s so hot. I`m the same...some rimming. rub the precum over the hole and a wad of spit and ram it in..thats what primal hardcore man on man fucking is about... you dot need lube to make it easier... throw in some natural ass juices and you have got yourself a sweet tasting natural lube thats much better

Fuck YES !!

I always  get my raw cock into a horny ass with as little lube as I  can.

It's HOT to find out all of you like getting down and dirty as much as I do  !!   :-)

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

When I'm taking dick anywhere other than a bedroom it's usually just with spit. My hole opens up pretty easily, so tops get to enjoy the extra friction. It makes spontaneous fucks on the dance floor or cruising areas much simpler, often the top is not expecting he will be able to get his cock up my hole in those locations. Once I take one, my ass generates its own lube. And once I get that first load, that's all the lube required for the second, third.....

I really enjoy getting rimmed and having my ass played with, but that rarely happens in these situations. 

Edited by MuscleAss
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Now that I'm in Dallas I hook up with a lot of Latino guys and most all spit and stick, which I love. I love how rough it feels and the extra friction helps them pop that first load a lot faster, makes it easier to fuck longer and harder using their cum for a natural lube. I've had a few jack me off and use my cum to lube my ass and their cock, which is super hot too. I get fucked quite a bit so for most cock I do t need much lube or any at all. If it's a bigger cock I need lube though. And sometimes I already have a load in me so it's not s problem.

my dick is fairly big so I usually use lube because I don't want the bottom to chicken out. I will do and say anything to get my bare dick inside a guy and to shoot my load inside and don't want to take the risk of spit and stick or minimal lube. 

I’m not a fan of dry fucking, and not crazy about spit, either. If I’m going to offer up my ass, I make sure it’s lubed to perfection - a machine so well-oiled that the pistons can thrust in and out for thousands of miles and the chambers can fire over and over again without the need to take it back in to the shop.

24 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I’m not a fan of dry fucking, and not crazy about spit, either. If I’m going to offer up my ass, I make sure it’s lubed to perfection - a machine so well-oiled that the pistons can thrust in and out for thousands of miles and the chambers can fire over and over again without the need to take it back in to the shop.

Fine....but please use a lube that tastes good...

Just now, ErosWired said:

Do you have any suggestions? :)

I use the brand H20 Anal.  It is a cross between silicone and waterbased--and has next to no taste.  I'm one of those tops who can't fuck it if I haven't tasted it first.  (And again after each load is added.....)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I use the brand H20 Anal.  It is a cross between silicone and waterbased--and has next to no taste.  I'm one of those tops who can't fuck it if I haven't tasted it first.  (And again after each load is added.....)

Shopping list made.

Guest Dickmagnet

Before getting fucked i always am cleaned out & prepared, Stick a finger deep of vaseline up my ass & i'm good to go for hours slick- ready & waiting to be fucked over & over. Some tops & vers tops have even asked my what i use as lube because my ass feels eeffing amazing.