real sm

muscmtl

I've been trying to find real S&M videos but they're hard to find and I don't mean cute things like bondage but real bottom that gets sllapped and I mean really slapped, spanked and beaten. anyone knows where I can find any of these?

try to find discipline4boys series...they are the most severe (Czech boys mostly)...its on the internet everywhere.

I think I have all the stuff...it is very hard and rough, lots of caning, beating, crying, shouting, even blood, etc etc

On 06/11/2016 at 9:08 AM, Schorpioen said:

try to find discipline4boys series...they are the most severe (Czech boys mostly)...its on the internet everywhere.

I think I have all the stuff...it is very hard and rough, lots of caning, beating, crying, shouting, even blood, etc etc

thanks for the tip, just checked discipline4boys and lots of twinks, and not a lot of sex, which is maybe all there is out there. A muscle beef  bitchslapped, spanked and punched while being seeded maybe inexistant

U are right, idd there are lots of twinks there ( love that btw)...unfortunately the combination  bare/breeding and sm are not so common in gay movies. I should think the boundgods series (bound in public and bound gods)....unfortunately no bare breeding but lots of muscled men dominated and forced to eat cum