My First Time

First of all hello! I'm a 30 ddf closeted married man in Minneapolis who has always fantasized about what barebacking would be like. This last week I finally was sick of wondering about it, and I posted a Craigslist ad for  safe sex.  A hot black top responded and instantly caught my eye. We emailed back and forth for about a week and finally agreed to meet. His cock looked so big I was a little worried. During the course of our emailing I admitted that I wanted to try bareback, and he replied saying he wanted to find a guy with whom he could have bareback sex.

Well, I was really nervous but still wanted to meet him, and no sooner had I laid eyes on him I all but melted.  He was incredibly hot and muscular, and his cock was even bigger than it looked in the photographs he had sent me.  

We started kissing and then I began sucking his cock.  It tasted so much better than any other cock I had ever had in my mouth. Then we moved to the bedroom and he started playing with my hole.  The whole time I was dying because I knew I wouldn't be able to take that size cock up my ass, but when he said he wanted to fuck me, I got in a doggie position and prepared for the worst.  

I asked if he would put a condom on and he replied "Just let me tease you a little at first."

I felt his cock head press against my tight married asshole and I was very apprehensive, but as he slowly started pushing his way into my ass, even given how tight my hole was, calming me by saying "You've gotta let me in baby."

I don't know if I was horny, or he was good, or whatever, but he slid right in, and before I knew what was happening he was balls-deep inside me. I have NEVER felt anything as amazing as his bare cock in my hole.  It seemed as if his cock head was hitting my stomach or something.  I don't really know how to describe how it felt.  Then, when he picked-up the pace in slowly fucking me, the sensation was amazing.  I was lost lust for a little while, but then came to reason and asked him to pull on a condom.  I honestly felt bad about asking him, but I was also still anxious.  

He withdrew from my hole, grabbed his phone, and logged in to his medical files website and showed me all the results for his recent tests, which were all negative.  There was no doubt the records were accurate as he did all this right in front of me.  I know they weren't fake documents or anything.  He could tell I was still nervous and after a few more thrusts I came without touching myself. He stopped before he came in me saying "Next time I want to breed you."

I feel bad for not letting him finish inside me, but at the same time I am so turned on knowing that I am going to be fucking him on a regular basis. I have a couple pics I can post of his dick in my ass. Any tips on how to get over the fear and take his load? Nice to meet everyone! 

• Upvote 4

Guest Lempriere

Hot story -- since you seem to want him as an fb -- are you going to take his load?  If you're that worried, maybe you should investigate PrEP?  Look forward to hearing more from you.

Guest mspsubmale

if it was me, and i really wish it was (!), would willingly take his bareback load....especially if he has shown you recent tests, and super especially since it is a Black Cock :2thumbs:.

and, by the way, since i'm also in Mpls....if he has a Black friend looking for a white bottom to take his Cock and bareback loads....let me know!!!!!

6 hours ago, Lempriere said:

Hot story -- since you seem to want him as an fb -- are you going to take his load?  If you're that worried, maybe you should investigate PrEP?  Look forward to hearing more from you.

Yes I'm going to take his load this week. We have talked about it anyway. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, shinelover said:

Just take his loads -you know you want them. And besides, if he's already been inside of you bare, he's been leaking precum into your system already. Might as well get the whole load now!

What does precum matter if he hasn't cum inside me?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Mplsbtm86 said:

What does precum matter if he hasn't cum inside me?

The medical opinions on this topic vary. Some say that pre-cum does not carry a high viral load and is less risky than taking the full cumload but others disagree with this research/opinion and believe that pre-cum is just as capable of transmitting HIV. Regardless of which side of the argument you side on, taking cock up the ass bareback is in itself a risky sexual behavior regardless of whether or not pre-cum is involved. Many of the STI's out there can be transmitted by physical contact alone whether or not cum or pre-cum is involved. If your willing to take that risk then go for it. Otherwise, do some research and decide what level of risk you're comfortable with before proceeding.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It'll happen again.  The guy's just making you crave it more so he get's to fuck on his terms next time.  "just a tease" is the best line. all my barebacking started out as "just a tease" back when I was still "safe only".  I was doing a lot of teasing - mostly myself, since I'd always let it in.

Get on PrEP if you're nervous about hiv.....takes away all the anxiety.  Not sure if that'll help with your desire for BBC and loads while you're married but will at least protect your wife.