My First Time

• 4 weeks later...

My first ever unprotected sex was the result of a guy using the wrong lube and destroying the condom.  No doubt he did that intentionally. It was, for a safe only guy, a terrifying experience.  I nearly ran out of his place and went to an ER to get on PEP, just in case.

But, that feeling did not leave me.  It became a near obsession.   I finally arranged for two very safe (guys I knew and trusted) but raw adventures.   No doubt there was still some fear, but I could more enjoy the differences between condom and unprotected sex.

I had thought those two encounters would end the obsession.  In spite of all the fear, I knew I wanted more and I knew that wanted to experience sex with a POZ man as well.

Last Saturday, that obsession turned very real as I submitted to a high VL top for unprotected sex.  The fear was there, but the enjoyment of the experience was there in counter balance.   Now I can say that I have had three men and 4 "risk experiences".   It may seem odd to say, but each experience turns out to be more intense and enjoyable than the previous one.  Most surprising, by man #3,  my fear had nearly totally lifted and I could focus on enjoying the sexual intercourse.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...