I LOVE being Photographed While Sucking Cocks, is that wierd?

KYbbBottom

Why do I love letting men take photos or video of me while I suck cum from their cocks, wear their cum facials, even while drinking their piss?

IT's all over the internet now and it's ruined my life, but I still love it.  I've started adding my full name and address to some of the photos and reposted on the internet.  What's wrong with me?

I'd appreciate any comments that might help me understand who I am or what is wrong with me.

Thank you,

-Stu

[image removed at poster's request]

• Upvote 1

Hi Stu! There's absolutely nothing wrong with you! I think it's awesome that you're such a proud cocksucker and posting pictures of you sucking dick all over the internet. Seeing cocksuckers like you online gives aspiring cocksuckers like me something to live up to, so keep it up! If you've been doing it as long as it seems you have you won't be able to change, and there's no reason you should! Just keeping doing what you love and were born to do: suck dick, drink piss, and let men take photos and video of you doing it :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys, I REALLY appreciate what you said.  It makes me feel a lot better about who I am and what I do.

I LOVE this copy of my drivers license that some black guys copied and then inserted a nasty photo of me they took.  I found this on the internet later and I love  that they did this to me!

I love being exposed like this.  I can't help it, but I really do.

_Stu the (PROUD) Cocksucker

Image1.jpg

I get off on the IDEA of being exposed -- of my Mom, my Dad, my boss, my secretary, my coworkers -- seeing all the shit I've posted on here and more, and of it ruining my life, but I don't know if I have the balls to do it. I just keep putting my mouth and my butthole up to every gloryhole in every XXX bookstore in Tenn ... and getting the STDs I deserve for being a pervert. My humiliation at the hands of adult bookstore clerks and public clinic employees (from the front desk to the RN) will have to be enough till I truly lose control like Stu.

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I get off on the IDEA of being exposed -- of my Mom, my Dad, my boss, my secretary, my coworkers -- seeing all the shit I've posted on here and more, and of it ruining my life, but I don't know if I have the balls to do it. I just keep putting my mouth and my butthole up to every gloryhole in every XXX bookstore in Tenn ... and getting the STDs I deserve for being a pervert. My humiliation at the hands of adult bookstore clerks and public clinic employees (from the front desk to the RN) will have to be enough till I truly lose control like Stu.

Hey Randy,

to do all what you are already doing needs balls. To expose your mouth and your butthole in every XXX place, to suck and get fucked and filled accepting every risk, getting often STDs.

To do this needs balls, and you are doing that so good Randy, because you have a big balls.

My opinion is that every one can express himself in the way most suited to him, and you Randy are doing that very well and with balls.

It is like for music or painting or whatever. Everyone expresses himself with balls. Maybe someone will like that or some other will not like it.

But doesn't means that who is doing that have no balls.

Why someone who is enjoying totally his sexuality, showing how much good is to do what is doing must ruin his life?

Stu have balls to suck cocks and exposing himself, and you have balls to expose yourself in every XXX.

Both are two different ways to show your art.

Randy, if you are enjoying what you are doing, no one can say you have no balls.

Can maybe say I like or not, I'm agree or not, but nothing more.

You are living two parallel lives, but both belong to you, if you are happy in this way, why you should let them meet?

Who have no balls are people who can't accept their sexualy or whatelse and still living just a repressed live, losing all what can instead give them pleasure.

Randy, forgive my English, I know is not perfect, I just lernt it on internet, but I hope you and who is reading can understand what I mean.

Randy, still stay what you are, because you do not need to prove anything to anyone.

You are already GREAT RANDY!

Your Italian BIG fan

Manuel

• Upvote 4