top 10 rules for sex

Man4manplay

Here are my  10 rules for sex

1. I only fuck bareback

2. I will always take your load

3.  Is always better if we know less or nothing of each other.

4. I don't do this for my  pleasure, just yours. 

5. please don't care of what i want, I´m  here to serve and be used.

6. You can use me as you wish, no need to ask, take control and I'll obey.

7. Don't feel bad to threat me bad

8.  I will let you share me with whomever you want.

9.  I will always drink your piss.

10. once you are satisfied my work is done you don't have to wait for me to cum. 

what are yours?

• Upvote 4

That is a pretty good set of "factors" that seem to be in effect for many of the tops that ride my POZ faggot ass.  But, it is really up to them to decide what they need to feel good---so I do not make the rules--they do.

In fact I only have two "rules".......

You need to get a hard cock

You need to ram it balls deep in my ass

If that happens, I am quite happy.   The best part is most of the items the OP listed then are part of the fucking in progress.

Keep in mind, I have a very open attitude towards men....the fewer rules, the fewer hang ups on size and looks and less whining about when and where all mean ONE THING:    I get more COCK and I get more CUM......and to me guys, that is the meaning of LIFE.   This is one area where MORE is always BETTER than less.   It is just a fuck...how long does it really last.....enjoy what you get and move on to the next one.   To repeat....it is all about getting as much COCK and CUM as I can get.

• Upvote 2

1. See username
  2. When the cum starts leaking out it should be licked up/not wasted
  3. Bondage and leather if I'm getting fucked, and I want to cum handsfree. If you cum before me I'll want to finish off in your ass or get your cum fucked in w a dildo
  4. If I'm topping I won't cum until the bottom already has. If that's not happening I'll slow down fucking and jerk him off til it does. Nothing quite like the feeling of a hole tightening on your dick
  5. The bottom should get at least one good taste of his own ass from sucking the top's dick
  6. The bottom should exist to serve the top while getting fucked
  7. ->10.See username.
  • Upvote 2