are there really guys out there who are into getting beaten

muscmtl

I met this hot guy last week and he did everything I wanted he got slapped punched drank my piss, choke on my dick and he wanted more

one thing I don't understand is that he wanted to be treated like garbage, while to me he is the exact opposite. anyone can give a punch but it takes a hell of a guy to be able to take it like he did, so as it was destroying him I kept telling him how amazed I was that to be able to take all my violent out of him, which made him cry, and of course I fed on his tears

but man not enough of these guys around here

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

slapping in face and on ass- oh yeah thats hot.

i am also into ass caning and getting the tawse... ball kicking, squeezing and punching is hot too. i like to be caned as part of a fucking session.

i must say though, that i am not that much into whips... and being punched and kicked around gives me some turn on only. 

am I too picky???

This is kinda fascinating. I'm a very sub bottom of a sort. I'm sub but not masochistic. My guess is it may be conditioning. As a kid I had a lot of bullies in my life. Kids seem to be intuitive and cruel at the same time, I seemed to have it written on me. As an adult, I got a 2nd degree black belt and pity the guy that tries to mug or abuse me in a way that triggers that childhood angst lol, they wouldn't know what hit them.  I have a high threshold for pain, again conditioning, but I don't get off on it at all. On the other hand, I crave being used for pleasure and don't mind being 'degraded' if I see a top is turned on by it. The lines we draw are varied, it's interesting stuff.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, funguyfl said:

Plenty of guys into it just look for guys into impact play. Never saw the attraction on kicking or getting the shit kicked out of me for a sexual turnon but different strokes for different folks.

Never heard of impactplay, will check . i only check Recon. but all the sub assholes want it safe, they want to be brutally raped with a fukn condom... these assholes are fraud

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/01/2017 at 2:17 AM, funguyfl said:

Plenty of guys into it just look for guys into impact play. Never saw the attraction on kicking or getting the shit kicked out of me for a sexual turnon but different strokes for different folks.

Never heard of impactplay, will check . i only check Recon. but all the sub assholes want it safe, they want to be brutally raped with a fukn condom... these assholes are fraud

Need to understand some things since this happened already twice. Met two guys who were adamant about me beating them, getting all horny that I was coming up to slap and spank and breed the hell out of them, and when I show up  aggressive and slap right away thrt freaked... and each sked me to leave.. what the fucl. If you're asking an aggressive guy to show up with all this violence, and somehow this girl has too much is over until the movement you are in the mood... 

again, where are all those total no limit subs i keep hearing about

Fun fact. I created a Recon profile as a violent barebacking top,  adding that "no limit sub bottoms who plays safe"  are fukn frauds. I'm getting bombarded by idiots who are offended by the comment, I love that a sub No Limit bottom think he has the right to get offended.   on the upside, gets lots of more messages of guys who agree

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

If it's when I'm being fucked, then I am definitely into pain, beatings and being choked, whether bare hands gripped around my throat and squeeze tightly when I'm on my back, or fuck me in a chokehold when i'm on all fours. A good hard slap on my face followed by a barrage of spit and some nasty or threatening verbal is guaranteed to make me beg for more aggression and more hits to the face.

• Upvote 3

Count me in as a member of the pain club. Do your worst. Fists and feet turn me on. Only been with one guy who liked to punish me. Broke two of my ribs by kicking me as I was lying on the floor. Hot. I still think about it.

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...

I have a "straight" top guy who fucks me periodically and he is the roughest, most verbal top I have had and despite him having bruised me, half choked me, slapped my faced till tears welled in my eyes, pissed on me and in me - I keep surrendering to his needs every time he wants to come over. He has fucked me with toys, fruit, his feet, humiliates me and loves choking me with his large cock - and I always the total domination he has over me reminding me of exactly what I am

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2016 at 12:10 PM, muscmtl said:

I'm just wondering if there really are guys out there who are into pain because I've never met any. and I'm not talking idiotic SM like bondage I mean guys I can slap and their face won't move and spank and not stop until i cum

are there guys out there who can take it no matter what. if yes. where the hell are they

@muscmtl - You tell us you're surprised that you go to places like Recon and tell people they're frauds because they don't accept your attitude, and that you don't understand why people don't like it when you walk into their place and start slapping them around. It's because you admittedly don't know what you're talking about yet you have a whole raft of assumptions about how to behave. Now, you've been honest enough to say here what you don't know and what you don't understand, and I give you props for that, and for coming forward to ask your question so that you can understand. Let me try to help you by giving it to you straight up.

Any time you talk about people causing or receiving pain in the context of sexual congress, you're in the realm of sadism and masochism - S&M. So whether you realize it or not, the slapping and spanking you're talking about wanting to do, however mild, is BDSM play, and frankly, pretty mild play at that*. The point is, there is no difference between what you're talking about doing and what you're calling "idiotic SM" except the question of degree. Aside from that, all the other rules apply.

There is a whole world of people who can take and dish pain during sex the likes of which would bring most men here to tears. Needle through your testicles? Been there. Have the pics. Don't tell me it was idiotic; you weren't there, you wouldn't even have understood the scene. My former Master (a big, scary man) routinely submitted to baseball-bat beatings designed to cause deep-tissue bruising in his back and bring him to tears. Some men he worked on asked for nails to be driven through their foreskins. Spankings weren't done with the skin of the hand, they were done with paddles made to leave vivid weals. Most men and women who took a flogging didn't count it well-done unless there was bruising. That's the world I come from. That's the world you want to occupy, even if you don't realize it. Want to tell the BDSM world what you want to do and then tell them what they do is idiotic? They'll just call you a pussy.

See, there is no place in the world in which you just get to go around hitting people until you cum. Sorry. Not that simple. Not even with sexual masochists. Masochists have a special psychological relationship to pain that isn't about you. You don't get to just walk into a hookup and start slapping because you get your kicks that way - that just marks you as a thug. You earn the right to apply pain by establishing a trust relationship with the submissive, who then gives you permission to do it, to the degree that the two of you have mutually agreed upon. And you don't go beyond his limits. If you do, you're the fraud. There are pain submissives out there who can take the kind of abuse you're talking about and wonder when you're going to start, because you're talking about pretty low-end play. You might even have a harder time finding serious masochists to take an interest in you, and discover that you have to deal with curious beginners - which would account for some of what you are calling "frauds". These are people who are still learning what their limits are. You're still learning what's acceptable in this sphere, so try to cut them a little slack.

If you really want to understand what this is all about, go make yourself an account on FetLife and join some of the discussion groups there. It's a quick education.

*Oh, and if what you're doing isn't play, and you're doing it without consent in order to actually harm and debase your sexual partners, then it's sexual abuse, and you're an asshole. 

Edited by ErosWired