are there really guys out there who are into getting beaten

muscmtl

i found a man recently , sadistic n perverted . he gets off on hurting me . slaps me n hits me on the face n body , makes his huge cock so hard . im in heaven , then he assualt my cunt hard n deep . i get off on how horny he becomes the evil look in his eye when im in genuine pain . ive never felt more alive

• 10 months later...

Beaten only during rough sex, yes.  I fight back too, makes it more intense.  I have gotten cuts and bruises before.  Cracked two ribs one time a long time ago, but other than that, no broken bones or permanent damage.  

Yup, me too... One of my things is I'm really into getting trampled - and I like it quite hard. Football cleats/Soccer studs especially. Bonus if they're muddy from playing. Really gets the adrenaline and endorphins going - if I could find more guys who'd trample me I'd get addicted to it, I am sure. Always do this with sober guys as I did get injured when a guy who'd had a lot to drink went a bit far in Stahlrohr and cracked some ribs. But I love looking in the mirror and seeing the bruises from the cleats. 

Also... Have never been into the whole wrestling thing, but boxing yeah definitely. Used to have a guy who enjoyed sparring and fighting and it was great working up a sweat in gear throwing and taking punches. It was supposed to be a fight for top - winner fucks loser, but we quickly realised it was easier to take turns as neither of us wanted to win! Another guy I played with sometimes was in the army and we'd gear up with gloves, head protectors etc., and tussle and fuck, but it was interspersed with throwing random punches (in gloves) and blocks. I had to ask him to dial it down because he was really powerful.  

I recall there was a hook up site called 'meet fighters' or something for arranging this sort of thing - that was a while ago - I bet it is long gone now!

My favorite way to be fucked is flat on my back looking into the Top's eyes as he plows into my ass while slapping me and spitting in my face. Also like getting choked out and choking out some of my partners. Guess I can take quite a lot, remember one year getting with a guy at IML. I came home my face, ass, back, chest were majorly bruised. 

On 10 November 2016 at 8:10 PM, muscmtl said:

I'm just wondering if there really are guys out there who are into pain because I've never met any. and I'm not talking idiotic SM like bondage I mean guys I can slap and their face won't move and spank and not stop until i cum

are there guys out there who can take it no matter what. if yes. where the hell are they

Here, my view is sex is not sex with out pain.  I don't much get into spanking but slaps/punches/kicking/pulling and squeezing are all good.  Also fucking should always be done to give pain. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

i just like getting a hot guy off... if that means getting beaten, then i want it - even better when he appreciated me for it - makes me want it even more. i've really only been choked and slapped, but it still made me hard. one time, things got a bit serious, but i was still hard and begging him for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a BMR (Black Men's Revenge) event at the Eagle one time and hooked up with a Black Stud.  He fucked me like no other... threw me around the bed, slapped and spanked me and came in me multiple times.  He kicked me into different positions and slammed me full of dick.  It was by far my roughest and hottest sexual encounter to date.  After it was over he cuddled me and kissed me and held me for over an hour.... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am submissive and enjoy being masochistic , slapping , choking, belts ,to choke, or beat my body. I Love nipple clamps pulling my nipples extremely hard especially when being fisted, or fucked hard. Choked till neck is bruised my cock hit with  riding crop till severely bruised. Same with chest and nipples . During this I am twisted and using poppers , also into gang rape. piss drinking and chem piss in kunt. Restraint slamming till senseless, placed in drug induced state for tops pleasure, then passed around

Edited by manseeker
Spelling

18 minutes ago, manseeker said:

I am submissive and enjoy being masochistic , slapping , choking, belts ,to choke, or beat my body. I Love nipple clamps pulling my nipples extremely hard especially when being fisted, or fucked hard. Choked till neck is bruised my cock hit with  riding crop till severely bruised. Same with chest and nipples . During this I am twisted and using poppers , also into gang rape. piss drinking and chem piss in kunt. Restraint slamming till senseless, placed in drug induced state for tops pleasure, then passed around

there are many like you

38 minutes ago, fucknfeedme said:

Went to a BMR (Black Men's Revenge) event at the Eagle one time and hooked up with a Black Stud.  He fucked me like no other... threw me around the bed, slapped and spanked me and came in me multiple times.  He kicked me into different positions and slammed me full of dick.  It was by far my roughest and hottest sexual encounter to date.  After it was over he cuddled me and kissed me and held me for over an hour.... 

Sounds like a great time. Are there anymore scheduled . Love to attend.