are there really guys out there who are into getting beaten

muscmtl

2 hours ago, SuzySissySlut said:

164n5NrQlkN.jpg.cdcad64d550e0b7d5263d8d870262a52.jpgAs a total fuck slut & whore this is exactly how i should be treated 

I concur if the top gets his kicks doing so and it helps him have a nice orgasm then my duties are done,he is welcome to choke me out, whip my useless penis to destruction

Edited by beanna
spell error
  • Upvote 1

On 6/25/2019 at 6:51 PM, SuzySissySlut said:

164n5NrQlkN.jpg.cdcad64d550e0b7d5263d8d870262a52.jpgAs a total fuck slut & whore this is exactly how i should be treated 

i wouldnt say thats beaten just well spanked to me. beaten to means punched kicked slapped hard on the face ect. spanking is an erotic art form that requires finesse 

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2016 at 3:08 AM, curiouspuppy429 said:

Does it matter if the guy is into it?   Ive recently been told the only use for guys like me is that real men can take out their aggression and / or rape me.  Why would slapping or spanking be any different?

I agree.  I don’t seek the hitting but I take it as my place, sub btm pig whore.   

On 1/22/2017 at 8:30 AM, muscmtl said:

Need to understand some things since this happened already twice. Met two guys who were adamant about me beating them, getting all horny that I was coming up to slap and spank and breed the hell out of them, and when I show up  aggressive and slap right away thrt freaked... and each sked me to leave.. what the fucl. If you're asking an aggressive guy to show up with all this violence, and somehow this girl has too much is over until the movement you are in the mood... 

again, where are all those total no limit subs i keep hearing about

Why did you leave when they told you to? Didn’t you have permissionn before you got there to beat them up and do whatever you wanted?

• 1 month later...

I fucking LOVE getting my ass plowed flat on my back staring into the Top's eyes while he slaps me and spits in my face or getting my ass spanked till red and sore while taking cock from behind.  Getting chocked out. My Pig Brother knows just how to treat me. Slaps me so hard my ears ring. Leaves marks around my neck when he chokes me while fucking me. I treat him equally as rough. 

Met up with a guy one year at IML - came home with wax burns on my chest and my face, ass and back bruised black, blue, purple and yellow. That's when I get in trouble with husband if I come home with marks. Doesn't understand I enjoy being treated that way and doesn't like the thought of anyone hurting me.

Edited by truepig

• 1 month later...

I luv being a masochist-pain makes me feel alive.  I luv having cigarettes burn my useless dick and balls. It's so hot being duct-taped to a chair and having my tit meat sewn together. I've had my dick stapled shut and my nut sac stapled over it. Then I was jerked and couldn't cum. The staples made me cry-but I wanted more. I've had nails in my tit meat and needles in my balls. I've had tacks in my ass then had it paddled. Pain-I luv it.!!💍😈

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for a topic like this for hours.

i myself get off on being abused, spat on, slapped and punched...though I did do 5 years boxing 4 years rugby growing up so I can take a good beating...

your asking where the subs are?

im asking where the men are that can actually do this without folding and holding back..I’m in Melbourne Australia...so any real cunts out there, message me...let’s meet.

The real skill is being able to beat someone, piss on them, spit and leave them a mess in the corner...But...without need for hospitalisation.

Anyway...the search continues...