are there really guys out there who are into getting beaten

muscmtl

I'm just wondering if there really are guys out there who are into pain because I've never met any. and I'm not talking idiotic SM like bondage I mean guys I can slap and their face won't move and spank and not stop until i cum

are there guys out there who can take it no matter what. if yes. where the hell are they

• Upvote 7

There have been times where pain and punishment was a big part of my sexual experience.   A good part of my body always showed bruising for a number of years.   It takes a while to work up to the level you describe...but once you get there...it can be a very intense experience.    I know i am not at that level now......it takes a lot mentally, emotionally and physically to endure a serious beating. 

Like you, I have known few others who really practice the art of beating and being beaten.   For most it is, as you say, light play as part of routine sex.  Most, simply do not want to invest the time and effort.   It is a bit like fisting....you don't get to "elbow deep" in one session. 

I wish I could tell you where to search for guys who enjoy that.   It is kind of in my past....but I do have some very interesting memories of some very talented men you helped me grow in what I could withstand.

• Upvote 1

I'm very much into physical pain caused by muscles, fists and boots. Not so much into whips or other SM toys, but when I get a real beating, I get so fucking horny!

Only once I accidentally got into a real fight, where the guy was honestly trying to beat the living shit out of me. I woke up in hospital later, but I remember during the punches and kicks I came twice into my pants...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, schvenn said:

I'm very much into physical pain caused by muscles, fists and boots. Not so much into whips or other SM toys, but when I get a real beating, I get so fucking horny!

Only once I accidentally got into a real fight, where the guy was honestly trying to beat the living shit out of me. I woke up in hospital later, but I remember during the punches and kicks I came twice into my pants...

Fukkkkk... that is hot

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2016 at 1:06 PM, schvenn said:

Something similar happen to me once.

Got in to a fight and this guy almost strangled me before we got seprated.

Now whenever I can I ask to be choked and slapped at the same time mmmm

Guest private69

I think this applies in general - feel free to correct if wrong.

Hanged by suicide or execution, just before exitus they cum - a sign that life should simply go on?

ways to not pass tb.jpeg

Edited by private69

Getting face-slapped while sucking on dick or being fucked is hot for me--but doesn't happen often.  I'm not into being really hurt, but find the humiliation and position of being used a turnon.  A little choking, holding me down and being bred also hot.

• Upvote 1

Women more than men honestly. Just a statement of my experience, not trying to piss anyone off with that claim.

Slaps, here and there worked in, can make a session more intense, yeah, but not too many sub bottoms want to do a pure none sex SM punishment scene.  Want to be spanked or whipped with a belt as punishment. Hard fucking, toys, fist, that's different. Any rough stuff works better coupled with sex.

On 11/10/2016 at 0:10 PM, muscmtl said:

I'm just wondering if there really are guys out there who are into pain because I've never met any. and I'm not talking idiotic SM like bondage I mean guys I can slap and their face won't move and spank and not stop until i cum

are there guys out there who can take it no matter what. if yes. where the hell are they

Does it matter if the guy is into it?   Ive recently been told the only use for guys like me is that real men can take out their aggression and / or rape me.  Why would slapping or spanking be any different?

• Upvote 1

Guest Nielschaser

I have been beaten a couple of times by "gayhaters" that have caught me in the act and a few times i have responded to their invitation for sex outdoors where thir only goal was to beat the shit out of a faggot. 

I love both settings and I try to find those types again. I cum when I am beaten, kicked and degraded/humiliated

Not into closed fist punches, bleeding (other than slightly from you know where), or anything like that, but a playful slap on the face to start thngs off to set the tone, hard smacks to the ass that leave a hand prints, nipple pinching/twisting, light choking, and squeezing my balls gets my motor running.

• Downvote 1