need some tips for my First time

Mpender

I have the oppurtinity for 3 guys gangbang for me for a few hours.

part of what is going to happen is that I will be tied up for the whole time while they have their way with me.

I need some advice on one thing. I want the other two that is not fucking me at that stage focus on torturing/abusing my cock and balls.

What suggestions can i give them to do?

So far i have post orgasm torture after I have cum, tie and tease

Anything else anybody can suggest?

Some basic safety suggestions first:

Do you know and trust at least one of these guys well?  If all of these guys are strangers (especially if they know each other), then I would seriously suggest not getting into a bondage scene.  Simple reason:  if things go sideways, you need to be able to assert your right to say no.  As hot as the loss of control can be, having your property stolen or getting seriously hurt is not fun.  Use some common sense.

As for what happens within the scene, when I'm being an aggressive top, I'm willing to entertain suggestions from the bottom prior to the beginning of the scene.  But frankly, if you want guys who are basically going to take what they want (which is what it sounds like), I really don't want to hear about your desires.  I'm going to do what I'm going to do.  Let them know what your boundaries are, but otherwise give carte blanche.  Trust me: it's hotter when you don't know what's going to happen next.

With that in mind, another safety rule:  have a safe word.  That way you can scream "No!" all you want and they'll keep on pushing you.  That can be really hot too.

Again, I strongly advise you to look carefully at who these men are.  If you don't know them well, or at all, then I'd suggest and more standard fuck session one-on-one with each of them prior to the four way.  At the very least, make sure you're comfortable with and have had good experiences with whichever top is taking the lead role.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, PhoenixGeoff said:

Again, I strongly advise you to look carefully at who these men are.  If you don't know them well, or at all, then I'd suggest and more standard fuck session one-on-one with each of them prior to the four way.  At the very least, make sure you're comfortable with and have had good experiences with whichever top is taking the lead role.

That, right there, is the best advice ever!