GORGEOUS Slut was a Total Sleaze

justsexnowatl

Yesterday two regular buddies of mine were hooking up together for the first time.  I knew of their plans, but hadn't been invited to join them.  Only one of the guys knew about the mutual connection, and it was killing me not to be in on the action.  Anytime someone I know is going to have sex, I automatically find myself jealous and also I need to have sex myself.  Usually I can get it to happen.  

It was late afternoon, and I was still at work when I knew the fuck was gonna happen.  I had to work till 6:00.  In addition I had dinner plans for a friend's birthday at 7:30, so at best I had a sort of short window of opportunity, but figured I'd hop on Grindr at work at 5:45 and see if I could find a hot bottom or cocksucker to take my load and relieve a little jealousy :)

It was a long shot I'd find someone in that short window, but I logged in and hit the jackpot!!  The sexiest 29 year old total bottom slut I had talked to a few weeks ago was 464 feet away, across the street at the sleaziest motel in Atlanta.   I hit him up asking if he was looking.  I already knew, of course, he was a bareback slut and figured he was over there taking loads, and I'd get sloppy seconds, which I love!

He replied he was over there, but did not have a room and not been fucked.  I guessed he was over there for drugs ), which were really only two reasons anyone would be at that motel. lol

I told him of my short window and I was just looking for a sleazy bottom to drop a quick load.  He told me he was my guy, asking where could we go since I was at work.  We couldn't go to his apartment (which was close by) cause his bf was home (predictable lol), but we could go up on apt roof.    I've worked at the same company over 20 years and never once had sex at work - but there's a first for everything.  I told him if he'd hang around until just after 6:00, I'd be off work, everyone would be leaving, and we could fuck in the back warehouse.  He was game.  And of course I was also!

So after I was sure everyone was gone, I told him to come over.  He walked up and looked exactly like his hot fucking pics, except a little more "weathered."  Lean and muscled like a high school athlete, gorgeous lean face, and completely tatted up torso, back and arms.  He was super friendly, came in and followed me back to the warehouse.  I was in my dress clothing, he was dressed more like a hustler, and was wearing a thick silver chain necklace.  

We arrived at the warehouse, and before I even started unbuckling my belt, he was on his knees ready to suck my cock, which was already on it's way.  He was so fucking hungry he had it in his mouth and throat before I even had my underwear open all the way.  He took his shirt off and I did the same.  His body was ripped, covered in tatts, and huge eraser nips, which are my weakness.  His face was so hot, and his experienced throat had me getting too close too fast.  I had to pulled out of his mouth a couple times.  

I'm usually happy to get a ball draining blow job, but we were both there to fuck and knew it.  So after I kept getting too close, I told him to show me his ass.  He pulled his jeans down and bent over up against some boxes.  His small 100% smooth bubble ass was perfection, and as it turned out, his cock was also shaved, so his body was 100% smooth and tight.  I didn't have any idea if he was actually prepared to get fucked, but that perfect ass was too good to pass up, and I dove in face first, digging DEEP with my tongue.  Seriously doubt the whore is that perfectly clean naturally - pretty sure he was out on the prowl with the bf at home actively seeking loads.  Luckily I was 464 feet away :)

I was carrying some lube in my pocket (I always have lube and a cockring in my backpack), but as I started to reach for it, I changed my mind and suggested "I don't think we need any lube."

He agreed, none was needed.  I could tell from eating his hole he would open right up.  So I told him to suck my cock one more time.  He got me too close again so I told him to bend over again and I dove in and totally sucked his hole out and slobbered my spit in it, stood up and went balls-deep in one motion.  I could tell he really wasn't pre-fucked, but damn, he just opened right up.  There was no resistance!  I knew I wasn't gonna last real long, and he was making no move to jack his cock or get off himself, so I just decided to use him and cum whenever it felt the best to me.  

I pulled out a few times to make it last a little longer, and then one deep thrust all the way back in.  I couldn't help but moan loudly and like to let the bottom know I was cumming just in case he wanted to get off.  But instead, he just took that load and no sooner had I withdrawn than he pulled-up his jeans.  

My load was deep in his hole and he was clean as a whistle, and all we used was spit for lube, so we were both totally clean.  So with our pants up, and shirts back on, we made some small talk about how close he lives and how hot and sleazy it was fucking in the warehouse.

I fucking love it when the hottest guys in town also turn out to be the biggest whores.  I have a feeling I'll be having more quickies with him, probably while his bf is at work.  He lives very close to my work and apparently craves loads on a regular basis, so he usually is walking around, cleaned out, and ready to be bred. :)  This guy is a 10!  He looks like he could have been a hustler, but he's giving it away for free, lol.  

It was a perfect quickie and seriously lessened my jealousy.  In fact I texted one of the two buds with pics of the slut and described what I just done, making him jealous, lol .

Oh yeah, I made it on time to my friend's dinner.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 18

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...