Subfaggotgene

a question of mi own.... WHAT chastity devices do u users think is the best? anything besides the cb6000?

And, how the fuck do i stay flaccid for measurements while thinking of getting to be locked up lol?

PS. forgot to mention... I am new to this n haven't bought one yet^_^

The best chastity device is the one that you can be locked securely in for as long as your Keyholder desires.  Now, from a locked boy's position, the right answer would be one that is comfortable enough to be locked in for weeks at a time. 

I know I'm sounding flippant. but I am speaking with a bit of personal experience here, but it's true depending on what you want or expect or whose expectations you have to meet, yours or theirs. 

The CB-6000 is good for a trainer, and, yes that only from MY experience.  Still, saying that, it does give you options to experiment with for the beginner to figure out the base/A-ring situation that seems to  cause most problems. 

As for measuring, take several over several days from the bottom of your penis to where it meets at the scrotum.  After a week or so you'll have a decent idea of length.  One website for custom build stainless steel chastity devices suggests ordering the cage 1/4 inch shorter than your shortest measurement so that the cage will prevent any erection.  My present cage is just over a 1/2 inch shorter and is very comfortable for me. 

It would help to know if you just plan on wearing the device short-term, say during sex or encounters or long-term.  Many devices are comfortable for short-term situations but not days or weeks at a time.

Jamie

• Upvote 1

The best / most comfortable device I have come across and had the pleasure of wearing when subbed and used is the Holy Trainer.  There are a range of ring and cock sizes, and the best thing is that the lock is brass and entirely encapsulated so you can wear it in the shower without worrying about it rusting, and it doesn't rattle!  

10/10 for that one in my book!

• Upvote 1

some you might be able to threat the PA through the piss slit at the end of the chastitiy device... I guess others you may not?... for that sort of thing maybe a metal cage device... but don't plan on wearing it through airport security if you do ;)

• Upvote 2

Guest KptNLine

I am in the 6000s (started with the regular 6000). These are both nice devices for beginners, and as someone else says, the different ring sizes and spacers let you adjust the fit to what works best for you. I think the 6000S would work best for most guys unless your cock is quite larger than average. The 6000S is much more discrete under clothing and more comfortable overall. I have also tried the Holy Trainer (small model) as well. As much as I love the look, the device is less secure than the 6K models because the bottom is more open, making pullout much easier. Also, the Holy Trainer doesn't have vents on the sides like the 6K models, so cleaning is more of an issue for long term wear. I agree, the Holy Trainer is extremely comfortable and easy to wear, but for long term use, I have to go with the 6KS. Just my opinion!

I have to agree with kitfun, the holy trainer is the best by far for longterm.  We started with a cheap cage from amazon, not good at all then paid a fortune for the jail bird by mature metal. The were super to work with and the quality was really great, but after about 2 months, my skin started getting real raw where the ball ring rubbed.  Now in the holy trainer for 3 months, no rubbing, has the built in lock, it doesn't pull when my cock tries to get hard, and hygiene is "ok" a bit harder to clean inside, but comfort wise the best i've had to wear.

benji861.jpg

• Upvote 4

Have had a long time fantasy of being placed in chastity. I have a couple of devices, but their obviously not made for long term, the "holy trainer" is new to me and looks intriguing.

The idea of dom/sub is totally festinating to me. I had a FB who turned out to be dom, but he was subtle about it, which seems kind of rare? He introduced himself to me on from CL as liking to give massage and I bit. He gave amazing massage, and looking back I realized he was using it as part of a relaxing technique because he would continually whisper things in my ear while massaging. He also always had me wear a blindfold and wait naked and ass up on my bed for him, so I never saw him in a year and a half of almost weekly get togethers.

He introduced me to chastity. He always began our get togethers with massage and his whispered messages that would get me both relaxed and pliable and horny as hell. He rarely fucked me, he seemed more into hole modification and would always bring a bunch of toys and lubes and work and play in my hole. This time though, he mounted me and bred me. After he came, he just lay on top of me, still deep inside. After a few, I felt his cock sort of twitching and started to get a warm full feeling inside. I realized he was pissing in me and it startled me, but he whispered  things like hot good it felt and how much I was really enjoying it and I relaxed and took it... and I did enjoy it. When he was done, he pulled out without spilling a drop and then he was reaching under me with something (remember, I was blindfolded, but had developed trust, he was always introducing me to new stuff).  As he worked, it dawned on me that he was putting some sort of chastity device on me, I felt a bulking cage like device in front and a strap around my waist. I then felt him pushing at my hole as he placed a butt plug in me, which he followed with a strap to hold it in place. I heard a click and then listened as he dressed and left in silence. After he was gone, I removed the blindfold and confirmed my suspicion that he'd locked me in a chastity belt with a butt plug. It was a new and strange experience for me, I was both excited and kind of uncomfortable. I was used to jacking off after he left to get some release, but was not able to because I had a cage locked around my cock and balls. The other thing was I was feeling king of full from the piss, but had a plug locked in place.  He left me like that for several hours, but then texted me to let me know where the key was. He told me that I would have absorbed a lot of his piss by then and that it was his way of marking me as his and that I would be able to tell because my piss would now smell like his (it did!). Still though, when I let his piss out of my hole, there was a lot... but I had started to get used to (and like) the sort of uncomfortable but full feeling he'd left me with.

It was a hugely hot experience for me because of the intelligent domination that he exercised over me. He kind of ruined me and left a hole in me (so to speak) where I keep wishing for someone similar in my life. Chastity, in my mind, is a part of that dynamic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1