Just started meds. The risk of taking more poz loads?

I've just started meds (Stribild) 20 days ago. My VL was 208.000 when I started. Now I am very confused after reading several stuff especially about superinfection. Some says it's a myth but I've seen some people have multiple strains on the forum. Some of the articles I've read says it's much common and risky in the first year of medication. Is that true? If it's real, how risky is it? Another question is that do meds work to cure only 1 strain? Or it's much harder to work for multiple strains?

Edited by cumdumpfag

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've read up and it's harder for the meds to work if you get a second strain and they have to change your dosages and frequencies. You're more susceptible early on until your immune system recovers. Part of my worry about getting officially tested and on meds is just that...getting a second strain. I recently had sex with a guy who was undetectable and didn't know my status and he was worried about getting a second strain...said that's why he only gets fucked by neg or other undetectable guys (whoops). Mind you, I'm not in the medical field.,,just experiences and what I've read.