Stranger Danger

Guest UserLeftSite

Guest UserLeftSite

I decided it was time to let a total stranger have complete use of my body, so, when I had so free time last night, I arranged for a guy to come by.  I gave him my address, got showered and cleaned-out and, after unlocking the door, got in the sling.

The man who was about to enter my house was simply a profile from a hookup site.  I did not know the man nor had I even seen a single picture.  But I had posted my intentions of getting fucked and he answered.  I had a few offers but I chose THIS stranger.   Why?  Because he was the only one to agree to not use condoms.  I heard the door open.  I knew I would soon have a total stranger's raw cock in my hole!  

What I didn't know was he had a very hard thick cock and was determined to rip me open with both his cock and the toys I had left available to him.  He really did rip my ass open.  He definitely knew what he was doing by fingering my hole with his long nails.  Then I got what I had begged for:  I felt a stranger unload in me!

Afterwards he promptly left.

I think we all know what just happened!  He thinks he stealthed me.  Lol!!  Had he told me he was poz I would have cum twice as hard!P1010079_1024x768.JPG

Looks like a fucking hot session.  Take a lot of balls to do that....but it looks like it positioned you to get a lot out of it.  Would be pretty wild if he knocked you up in "one and done" fashion.

If anything develops, please let us know.   And if you have any other hot experiences to share, we all love reading about guys who really know how to fuck.

Keep it up and enjoy the ride.   It is one hell of a great time.

• Upvote 1

There's nothing I love more than having totally anonymous sex. I also love to invite a complete stranger over, turn off the lights, unlock the door and never see the guys who's cock has just filled my ass with his cum. 
Yours is a great story. Think it's time for me to set up an anonymous fuck scene again. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rawmcr said:

Sounds like a very hot time, and makes me want to invest in a sling to be able to do something similar

Buy one!  You'll never regret it - I've had mine for over 10 years and it's been put to good use over and over!  It's great as top or bottom, and I can't tell you how many hookups I've scored just cause a guy has "never had sex in a sling" :)  I've heard that so many times lol  Go for the mirror attachment on top so you can watch the cock fucking you and pumping you full too - I've put large mirrors up on the top of the stand, and twice now they've come crashing to the floor which is pretty alarming when you're in the sling and don't see it coming!! 

And very hot pic Curiously - wish I could have gone second and stirred up that anon seed with my own

Edited by justsexnowatl
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Buy one!  You'll never regret it - I've had mine for over 10 years and it's been put to good use over and over!  It's great as top or bottom, and I can't tell you how many hookups I've scored just cause a guy has "never had sex in a sling" :)  I've heard that so many times lol  Go for the mirror attachment on top so you can watch the cock fucking you and pumping you full too - I've put large mirrors up on the top of the stand, and twice now they've come crashing to the floor which is pretty alarming when you're in the sling and don't see it coming!! 

And very hot pic Curiously - wish I could have gone second and stirred up that anon seed with my own

I have to agree with buying a sling.   Best investment I ever made.  It has turned my out of the way home into a destination for hungry bottoms.  I can't tell you how many men tell me they have never been in one.  (And now they can say it about a fuck bench or a rimseat.)

I had the same mirror issue once---and now I just bungee cord them in place.

Guest UserLeftSite
19 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

There is no place better than in a sling with a nice big cock slamming into me :)

Haven't tried a mirror though - will give it a go for sure!  But I do prefer blindfolded and restrained sessions though so mirror hasn't been on my list ;)

Guest JizzDumpWI
On 11/18/2016 at 11:09 AM, Rawmcr said:

Sounds like a very hot time, and makes me want to invest in a sling to be able to do something similar

Sling and fuck bench are two essential parts of my playroom....