Race Play. Dom Blacks / Sub Whites For A "N***r Worship" Party?

Whitetrashboy

Many of us know that it happens in private where a dominant black top  (or tops) and  white bottoms (or one white bottom) get together  and the white is allowed, and even encouraged to use the word Nigger during sex.  For those of us int it, the sex is HOT for all.   Has anyone even had or wanted to have a "Nigger Worship"  party  for uninhibited breeding where  white boys  (or one white boy)  not only enjoy and are not shy about turning black tops into NIGGER STUDS!Three W-One--Standing.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It would be an honor and pleasure to serve at least one Superior Black Alpha Male God. Being here in NE Ohio, not only is it difficult but unless you have money, these Dominants do not desire to talk to you. What they do not realize is how as a servant, every waking hour is spent wanting to be on hands and knee's ready to serve. It is very lonely without someone to bow down to and worship. But this faggot is poor and cannot afford it at this time.

• 1 month later...
Guest bbbearlover1

If everyone involved is on the same page, then they are free to have the fuck fest of their dreams.  Just make sure EVERYONE involved is on the same page, lol.

• 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/24/2016 at 6:45 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

If everyone involved is on the same page, then they are free to have the fuck fest of their dreams.  Just make sure EVERYONE involved is on the same page, lol.

I'd love to be in eternal servitude to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2016 at 9:45 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

Agreed. Use of the n-word is such a deeply divisive and sensitive subject. I've met only a handful of Black Tops that wanted me to say it to them while fucking. One guy that comes to mind was this uber-Alpha, super-Dom Top that was into raceplay and rapeplay/forced sex.

Sex with him makes think of those rape tentacle monsters one sees in Japanese anime. He absolutely loved driving his rhino-sized cock balls deep on the first stroke. The more I pleaded for him to stop or cried out in pain, the harder he fucked. We didn't have a safe word, so I had to pterry much trust him that he could walk that tighrope and not actually injure me seriously (or worst). Slapping, spanking, and choking was normal. And, he always made me beg him to fuck me with his "huge n***a dick", scream out that I love being a "n***a's fuck toy" or a "sissy faggot that needs big n***a dicks" and to please breed me with his "n***a nut" while he spat racially charged words back at me. He wasn't the type of Top I wanted to fuck with on the regular as I was usually a wreck in the end. He was one of those guys that always scared me a bit but my inner fuck freak just craved and needed when I couldn't hold it back any longer. He's a maestro of the dick, able to fuel his sexual energy with hate and pain and make it into something painfully beautiful and erotically edgy.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I love race play when I am with a Black Man! It really turns me the fuck on...but I have to admit, I would be very uncomfortable using the "N" word. I had one Black Man that told me to use it and I just couldn't bring myself to say it. Luckily he was understanding about it and didn't get pissed off at me. I love for a Black Man to be Dom, verbally abusive, (NOT physically), and talk trash....but for me, lets leave that word out of it.

6 minutes ago, LoadsNeeded said:

I love race play when I am with a Black Man! It really turns me the fuck on...but I have to admit, I would be very uncomfortable using the "N" word. I had one Black Man that told me to use it and I just couldn't bring myself to say it. Luckily he was understanding about it and didn't get pissed off at me. I love for a Black Man to be Dom, verbally abusive, (NOT physically), and talk trash....but for me, lets leave that word out of it.

I absolutely agree! That word should be relegated to the dust bins of history!