I love asian boys so much, and you?

sergenudiste

Since a few years I have totally switched my interest to Asian boys.
Thai boys in particular. It is easy to find nice, young, slim but straight looking and sexy boys, who don't mind to have sex without condom.
I meet some on regular basis, sometimes alone, sometimes two or three boys one after another, or sometimes two or three boys together.
I love to let them fuck me legs up or from behind, and ask them to fill my ass with their cum.
I keep the cum inside for long. Then, after a while I let the cum drip out of my hole and eat it. Its so hot.
Anybody into Asian boys?

tumblr_ogmrqaRZLf1vkh13ao2_1280.png

tumblr_ogmrqaRZLf1vkh13ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogmrqaRZLf1vkh13ao4_540.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was flipping through a straight mag the other day and saw the headline "why aren't asian guys sexy?"  I couldn't disagree more!  I love their dark hair and eyes, their broad smiles, their smooth bodies, and especially their beautiful asses!

I'll never forget my first big Chinese cock.  He seemed like a nice sweet submissive guy until I got his pants off, then he took over and really put me in my place!

As a top there's nothing better than eating a tight asian hole and then giving it a long slow fuck...   Got me hungry right now just thinking about it...

There are many Asian boys with big cock. 

I found boys from Cambodia and Myanmar who were very big. 

Do you guys know a site where we can upload our pictures? On here there is a limit. 

I would love us to share pictures after we were fucked by Asian boys or fuck them. 

I have many pictures of the boys I went with. Including some pictures with their cum coming out of my hole. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I live in an area ( South San Francisco ) where there is a large Asian Population. I am a kid in a candy store, since I do have a preference for Asian men.  They are usually smooth, about the same body size, as well as cock size, as I am.

I love have asian top men; so hot!  Two of my best fuck buds are asian, one bottom and one top!  Totally enjoy playing with both. While I will take any top man to breed me, I do love when I get an asian or latin top!