I love asian boys so much, and you?

sergenudiste

25 minutes ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

It sounds as if Thailand would be heaven for me.

Smooth, small Asian guys under and on top of me.  Swapping loads in both ends.

Are there very many vers guys, or are they either top or bottom?

Yes. Knowing what I do about you, Thailand would be pure heaven for you. I've not been there, but I've heard from many of my coworkers that have spent a lot of time in Thailand that the boys are slight in build. Most are vers. They'll top you and you can top them. Whatever you want, you'll find easily and inexpensively in Thailand. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 12:21 PM, JasonSwallows said:

love taking loads from Asian tops!

Something about it...probably because of stereotype of them being small petite bottoms...so to get one to top and seed me is completely hot

Also love swallowing their loads! 

I've had number of asian studs use me as their cum-dump over the years!  so fucking hot!

I couldn't agree more with you bud.  Most Asians I've met have been on the smaller (body) size; but,  they stay hard, fucking with a passion, and breed me beautifully!  Oink

I think Southeast Asia will be heaven for you guys in general.

boys here go crazy over foreign cocks.

i’ve met with foreigners who can’t believe the amount of attention they’re receiving from locals the moment they open their apps. 

It’s safe to say if your a foreigner ... expect at least x10 of your normal inbox volume when you get here. Especially in the Philippines and Thailand. Malaysia not far behind. 😈🤤

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

It sounds as if Thailand would be heaven for me.

Smooth, small Asian guys under and on top of me.  Swapping loads in both ends.

Are there very many vers guys, or are they either top or bottom?

I am only bottom and found already many. They all do without condom

I love Asian bois. We have an endless stream of them here because of the number of foreign college students coming to town. There is always a steady supply of 18-25 (most stay through grad school) Asians bois to fuck and breed. My favorites are the petite, smooth, bottoms, but I rarely turn down any Asian ass or dick that is offered.

Hoping to take a trip to Thailand next year. Buddy of mine went and said it is incredible.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Asian bottoms are my favourite, especially guys who have a smooth hairless hole.  I've found some Asian bottoms can be really greedy for cock & cum, so it is often a good match on both sides as I'm always ready to donate both to the right hole :D

I love smooth Latin and Black bottoms as well (we don't get that many of either where I live) ... I just love the contrast when I watch my dick pumping away. Its so hot!

• Like 1

Normally I go for twinks , caucasian short and boyish.

However my local sauna is in Southampton , a major port for cruse ships.

If you are there on a rest day there are normally several cute asian guys (cabin boys) , with there cute smiles and great skin.

For us more mature guys there lack of ageisum is great.

Normally they are in the dark room taking all cummers (I've never used a condom once)

They normally make a day of it and if I'm in mid afternoon I can normally find a couple of asses already flooded with cum , my favourite lube.

They are always grateful for my big daddy dick and load.

• Like 1

I've fucked a lot of thai boys in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand over the years, and yeah they just love barebacking

I've taken a good number of Thai cocks in my arse as well, and I always love it. I'm got some of that on video ...

And they do a nice lot of parTying as well

• Like 1

Having lived in Singapore and India for 18 months of my life and travelled extensively throughout SE Asia I have had plenty of Asian tops and have found them to be great fuckers. I have been on the end of some great poundings from Asian tops in Kl, Singapore, Vietnam, HK, India and Thailand and they are mnore than happy to fuck you raw and breed white hole

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned from 10 days in Bangkok and enjoyed  50 or 60 fucks, both topping and bottoming, and taking more than 20 loads. I really enjoy the slim hairless Thai and Chinese young men but I took and enjoyed hairy Indians and others as well. In my experience the Asian cocks are typically on the smaller side but they make up for that in hardness and an enthusiasm to top and to bareback. And that’s just the typical cocks - I certainly got fucked and bred by some big Thai and Chinese cocks, including one that fairly could be compared to a beer can.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...