I love asian boys so much, and you?

sergenudiste

I definitely love traveling in Asia and have lived and vacationed in quite a few countries. My favorites are Thailand and the Philippines. Both are great for sex and have their own allure. The Philippines seems to have a higher percentage of gay guys and Filipinos are great at sex (both bottoms and tops). Thailand has the best gay bars and clubs and a few baths and gay beaches. Bareback is the norm in both places. 

Guest BritBottom

At 15, I lost my anal virginity to a Japanese exchange student. My experience then, and since, is that Asians & Orientals don’t just fuck, they make it sensuous and a celebration.

• 2 weeks later...

just back from barebacking a 24yo asian slim bottom, smooth as silk, all night last night until after dawn. started 1on1 (and other 'fun') and then moved to a mates house so there were two tops and two bottoms

The last hour and half the other top and I fucked the two bottoms raw, swapping from one to the other

But for me, that hot asian 24yo bum, is just pure fucking heaven.

• Like 2

On 5/21/2019 at 12:09 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I live in an area ( South San Francisco ) where there is a large Asian Population. I am a kid in a candy store, since I do have a preference for Asian men.  They are usually smooth, about the same body size, as well as cock size, as I am.

I lived in SF and LOVED going to SSF and Daly City to check out the Pinoy guys.  Yum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm a total cumslut for Asian guys - especially young & fit Japanese tops.

They have never disappointed me so far. I can't get enough of their thick and sticky cumloads.

Whenever I see a sexy Asian/Japanese guy, I just want to get on my knees, pull his delicious dick out and worship him until he unloads in my mouth or ass.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:46 AM, Guest BritBottom said:

At 15, I lost my anal virginity to a Japanese exchange student. My experience then, and since, is that Asians & Orientals don’t just fuck, they make it sensuous and a celebration.

I totally get what you mean. I'm so happy for you that you were able to lose your virgin ass to a Japanese dick. It must have been amazing.

• 1 year later...