Park Toilets, The First Visit

Please be gentle this is my first story: Park Toilets, The First Visit

After having had two girlfriends, at the age of 30 I was starting to explore my bi side by chasing cock in public toilets and I was starting to realise I enjoyed sex with guys far more than I had with females. Sex with guys I found to be much more intense and also appealed to my nasty side. 

In a gay bar one day I overheard two guys talking about some toilets in a park on the other side of town that had been closed down three years ago and were now overgrown. Apparently someone had forced open the door and the toilets which were well hidden were now being used by the more sleazy type of guys, especially after it got dark as there was no lighting in there. One guy saying that mostly older guys some of whom were HIV used these toilets and that he had heard that hardly anyone in there ever used a condom.

Now I was still new to sex with guys and had only been fucked twice, both times I had insisted on the other guy wearing a condom as I did not want to catch anything and on hearing the way guys behaved in these toilets I was somewhat disgusted. However after a couple of weeks my mind kept returning to what the two guys in the bar had said and each time I thought about what was going on in the toilets I was not as disgusted as the previous time. Although I would not admit it to myself after a month I was getting turned on by the thought of the nastiness of the guys in there, fucking strangers bareback etc., I felt my cock twitch each time I thought about what guys were doing in there and decided I would visit the toilets just to have a look.

So with a day off work I decided to go to the other side of town and see if the stories were true. Arriving at the park mid afternoon it took me some time to find the toilets as they were quite overgrown, but someone had made a small gap in the hedge for guys to climb through. I went in through the half open door, which was bent over and wedged and before I could take anything in, the most revolting smell of stale piss hit me. It was obvious that guys still used the toilets but there was now no water to clean them. Going in round the corner of the toilets I saw there was a long floor trough and three cubicles, all of which had their doors smashed, but there was no one was inside. I breathed both a sigh of relief and of disappointment at finding the toilets empty, at this stage I was still not sure what I wanted if anything, but the nastiness of the place did have an attraction to my more depraved twisted side. I hung round for about 20 minutes, but with no one coming in I got bored and decided to leave and found a nearby bar. After having had three pints I was feeling slightly tipsy and hornier than ever.

I walked out of the bar intending to get a taxi back home, but found myself walking back towards the park. It was almost dark as I re-entered the park and in the dark struggled to find the gap in the hedge, having found the gap I went back into the now dark toilets and sensed more than saw two bodies at the far end. I slowly edged towards the two bodies and as I got close in the dim moonlight I saw both guys were naked. They were both kissing each other as they wanked each others cocks. Looking closer at the two guys I shuddered as I saw they were both unattractive, their bodies looked drained and obviously both guys were over 60 years of age.

Despite my disgust at these two ugly old farts, I couldn't stop my cock getting hard at the nastiness of the situation of two old naked men having sex in the most disgusting toilets I had ever been in. As I was watching the two guys one beckoned to me and then put his hand around my head and started to kiss me, gently at first, but then started sticking his tongue down my throat. I couldn't believe how hot and horny this felt and despite his age I just couldn't stop myself from returning his tongue action. The other guy started to strip off my clothes and before I really thought about it all my clothes were on the top of theirs and here I was a 30 year old man naked with two naked decrepit old guys over twice my age. But amazingly despite their outward looks of tired drained old bodies both had really big, hard and horny looking cocks, which I was soon sucking.

As I was bent over sucking one of the guy's cocks, the other guy started to rub his cockhead over my brown hole, this was the first time I had felt a bare cock rub my hole and I loved the sensation it gave me. He then started to work one then two fingers up inside me and I realised he was getting my hole loosened to fuck me, I did stop sucking the other guy's cock and turned and told him I would only be fucked with a condom, to which he replied that he didn't have a condom and that he would just play around and once again started rubbing his cock over my hole. The guy whose cock I was sucking handed me a bottle, I had heard of poppers but never used them, but with the nastiness of the situation this seemed the perfect time to try them. Wow, I could not believe the buzz they gave me, as the guy behind me said "Don't panic I am just pushing it in an inch so you can see how bare cock feels" and with that he sunk his cockhead an inch or maybe a bit more into my unprotected cunt. I was given another hit of the poppers as the guy behind kept moving his large cockhead in and out of me and any pain I had originally felt soon disappeared and I was starting to enjoy the feel of his old cock inside me as he pushed even more of his large cock into me.

I was both excited and afraid at the thought of having unprotected sex and said to him "What ever you do, please don't cum inside me". He replied "Don't worry I wont" and started thrusting a bit faster in me. As I continued sucking the cock of the guy in front of me, he started to piss straight into my mouth, which I began to swallow. Piss as much as anything gets me horny and with the nastiness of the place, being fucked by a dirty old man and kept being given poppers I was getting to the point where I lost all my inhibitions. I could feel the guy behind me speeding up, in a moment of sanity I asked him whether he was neg or poz, he replied, "I'm poz".  The guy in front immediately gave me another hit on the poppers and I could not believe myself when I said, "Do whatever you want, I have gone past caring". The old guy fucking me said, "Do you want my poz load in you". I shouted back, "Infect me if you want, shoot your poz cum deep inside me, knock me up, I want to be pozzed" and with that I heard him groan and moan and felt his cum shooting inside my unprotected body.

It was less than a week before I returned to the toilets looking for more nasty fun.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 38
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Damn! Stumbled across this looking for a nice hard wank. Wasn't disappointed! Love a sleazy outdoor popper fuellled session. Nothing like it for melting away all the inhibitions and defences. Would love to hear about the return trip.

• 7 months later...