Should I?

jbttmguy

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker but have decided to post. I'm an out gay guy. 26. Been with my partner for a few years in a committed relationship. Good relationship. Go through some dry spells with not much sex but generally very happy. I'm a bottom. He's a top. When he fucks me, he breeds me and I love it. 

Lately though I've been going on Grindr when he's out of town for work and I've had urge to fuck around on him. I know I'm a total cum slut at heart. I just want to be used and serve tops. I want tops to use my hole and breed me. I want to suck lots of cock and swallow lots of cum. I feel like I'm a fag bottom cum dump and I want more cum than just my bf's. 

I've been chatting with a sexy black stud 26 yo with a nice BBC. He wants my ass and he wants to breed me. I want it so bad. But should I go through with it? Should I risk it? Is it worth the risk?

Thanks

J
  • Upvote 3

only you can decide what risks you are willing to take there is nothing any of us can say that can make that choice for you.  I will say that your urges are intertwined with your DNA and sooner or later you will move toward who you are meant to be. 

• Upvote 1

I am convinced that humans are not meant for just one sex partner.  Some folks I know in open relationships have much better lives than some that I know that stay true to one partner.   I think what you are feeling is part of that.

I am sure not one to give relationship advice.  However, I do believe that you owe it to your partner to tell him how you feel.   And, if you bring "bugs" into the relationship without his knowledge, have your really treated someone right afterh they have trusted you?

If you want more sex.....then go for it.....but be open and honest about it.   Better to lose a partner by being honest than by being a douche-bag.

• Upvote 5

Yeah, if you really want to have sex with other men, why not open up the relationship?

What's the worst that could happen?  Your partner says no.  Then you have your answer and you just carry on like you have been (and it sounds like you've been really happy with this guy).

What's the best that could happen?  Hmm...how about, next time your partner takes off on a business trip, you bring this Grindr guy over and covertly set up a Skype link with your partner so he can watch this stranger nailing your ass and jack off a massive load to it?  OR, you and your partner start taking trips together to some gay resort where you do nothing but lay out by the pool naked sipping cocktails while you arrange your next three-way?  I'm sure someone else can come up with something even better.

One suggestion:  before you do anything at all regarding this decision (including everything from contacting this guy again to having the conversation about opening things up with your partner), I would like you to do one thing: 

I would like you to sit down and hand write a minimum 300 word paper that is all about the reasons why you are grateful to have your partner in your life. 

After you have done that, then do the next right thing.  (Oh, and you might consider, the next time you two go out for a date, pulling out that little letter, reading it out loud to him over dessert, and giving it to him to keep.  Up to you.)

Edited by PhoenixGeoff
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys. Unfortunately my BF has mentioned several times before that he would never do an open relationship and he believes in monogamy. That's what I'm struggling with. My urges for more cum will always be there even in a committed relationship. It's a struggle. 

That last piece of info definitely throws a wrench into it - I was also going to advocate the open discussion and bring him into the fun of it  - 3ways, him recording you, etc, but sounds like that may not be an option based on prior comments.  You've got the risk of him breaking up with you if (when) he catches you (he will).  And you've got the risk of getting and giving him hiv or other stds, then you live with that - and he prob breaks up with you.

Different guy's desires and needs vary greatly.  I have ALWAYS said to my friends that if someone's not getting what they need at home, they WILL get it elsewhere.  I'll add this info, not proud or ashamed, just a matter of fact.  I estimate 3/4 of the guys I play with on a repeat reg basis are attached.  I don't seek that out at all.  Most of them seem to be in a mutually open relationship - quite a few have zero sex with their partner - and some are very definitely cheating.  I never judge - I know myself and would never try a monogamous relationship.  I'm pretty upfront with that on any dates I have.

Cheatingjock's profile has turned me on like fuck since I joined here, and his tumblr even before that.  The cheating fiction and last load stories here get my cock leaking like crazy.  But it wouldn't be the way for me to live personally - I'd want it more out there, and come home to tell my partner what I just did, show pics/vid and invite the stud over for a 3way 

You've been lurking here a while, now joining, talking to guys about seeding you.  You already probably know this site is addictive LOL.  You already know what you want, but you've gotta decide what to act on.  Personally I'd love to know there's another young bareback slut out there taking loads, but you KNOW it's gonna end your relationship realistically.  If you want to keep your relationship, you prob need to focus on that, get off this site, get off Grindr and other temptations.  But at 26, I  think you might just be delaying the inevitable desires.  I'm not advocating the cheating route, but if you go that way, I do hope you'll post about it here!!

• Upvote 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, jbttmguy said:

Thanks guys. Unfortunately my BF has mentioned several times before that he would never do an open relationship and he believes in monogamy. That's what I'm struggling with. My urges for more cum will always be there even in a committed relationship. It's a struggle. 

I still think it is worth a discussion. My husband talked just like that in the first years of our relationship, but he eventually wanted to be open as well. Now he gets off on lining up guys to breed me while he watches. 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, jbttmguy said:

So this is the crucial bit of information.

You have a choice to make.  Like Mick Jagger said, you can't always get what you want.

So what is important to you?  Sex with strangers or your relationship?  Because I'll tell you this right now:  you can't have both.  Not indefinitely.  Sooner or later something will happen that will give you away.  Your online profile will turn up.  You'll catch an STD.  You'll run into a trick with your bf somewhere.  Your manner will change because you're lying.  Something will go wrong.  It always does.

I will tell you this.  That cheatingjock guy up there?  Yeah, I'd probably fuck him.  But I wouldn't want to date him.  Because I'd know he wasn't trustworthy.

If you decide to go ahead and fuck around behind your partner's back, you put more than the relationship on the line.  What is your personal word and honor worth to you?  If those things don't matter much to you, if you're willing to lie and cheat and sneak just to get a little action on the side, then you're not much of a man.

Yes, being men, it's really hard to limit ourselves.  Yes, being gay, we have much greater opportunities for sex.  That's all well and good.  But none of that means that we don't have integrity.  Don't sell yourself out with this.

• Upvote 1

Break up with him.

Wait out and pry at the open thing.

But if you're gonna cheat, and it doesn't sound like a "one time, out of my system thing" be honest about your desires and break up or let him process and see if he's willing to open up. 

But fucking around behind his back, ESPECIALLY when things are so good between you two, then putting him at risk, not okay.

And just word of advice, my bf and I are open and have access to each others profiles, but I couldn't tell you how many times his friends have messaged him saying "ummm talked to your bf online or so and so said they messed around." It will get back to him somehow.

• Upvote 1