STDs from cocksucking/getting sucked

Hoseman

I was curious as to how many of the cocksuckers have gotten an STD in the mouth or throat from an infected cock? Also for those men who only get blow jobs from other men (and don't fuck ass) have gotten an STD from a cocksucker? 

Edited by Hoseman
Spelling

• 2 months later...

I'm curious what gono in the throat (or even ass) might feel like. Never had before but after sucking/fucking in Dec the very next day my throat was a lil sore. Still is. I assumed it's just allergies as I live in FL and we have crazy weather changes this time of year. What's your experience been like?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

I'm curious what gono in the throat (or even ass) might feel like. Never had before but after sucking/fucking in Dec the very next day my throat was a lil sore. Still is. I assumed it's just allergies as I live in FL and we have crazy weather changes this time of year. What's your experience been like?

I've had very few stis considering all the random and pretty sleazy guys I've hooked up with the past couple years.  I was surprised/glad at each quarterly prep checkup that my stis kept coming back neg - was fucking guys at sex clubs and my trip to cumunion, CL ass up anon stuff....caught nothing in over a year.  Luck ran out this past test 1/10.  Had gone to 2 sex parties the the previous 2 weeks, and I had gono in the throat and chlamydia in the ass.  I have some good regular buddies and don't like to pass back and forth, so 3 recent buddies (but before the parties) all got tested and were neg for all.  Actually one of them fucked me at the party two days before my test and he was still neg for all.

I have heard there are often zero symptoms, but I was not surprised.  I did have kind of a "clogged" feeling in my throat.  I wouldn't call it sore, but almost like I had something I couldn't really swallow.  But I've sort of had that feeling before and I didn't have anything so wasn't sure.  I do think it's a feeling like allergies/pollen we get in the south.  Chlamydia in my ass I had 15 months prior and had zero symptoms.  This time, almost the day of my test I started having this restricted pee flow....wouldn't use the word painful exactly, but VERY noticeable and def discomfort peeing.  Dr said it could def be an infection of my prostate from the chlamydia, and it did clear up after treatment.

Chaserbtm, I had also been experimenting with that libido increaser you mentioned and also some other herb stuff recommended to increase load size right at that exact same time, and a multi-vitamin for New Years resolution lol.  My piss was dark from all this new stuff in me, then that problem with pissing, so I stopped it all and haven't restarted - although the prob pissing was almost definitely the chlamydia in my ass.  So in this case, I'd say I had symptoms for both, but there can be none.

Your throat couldn't just been sore from getting stretched if it was a hung/fat cock.  I've had that before :)  definitely preferable over gono lol 

Edited by justsexnowatl
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I know symptoms can differ and sometimes not show at all statistically speaking on paper. I just like to hear from firsthand knowledge what it's like...for anything. It's weird because as big of a slut as I've been and the hundreds of men I've been with I've never caught any STD before. Though this could be a first. Guess I'll find out when I see my Dr next month. It's not painful and can come and go, the scratching in my throat but worth checking out. Just not so bad I'm gonna run off to the doc or local clinic. Then again I probably could use a full STD test profile so I might just visit the health dept clinic anyway. We'll see.

It's just weird. I mean, I'm not stupid and as I've said before have a medical background but it never ceases to amaze me how different the human body acts from person to person. I know some guys that catch all sorts of things all the time. Yet I've never had protected sex before...an probably over 400+ guys I've been with by now...you lose count after awhile...and still I've never had any kind of infection. Unless it was something I picked up and my body just naturally disposed of...which can also happen to. Don't get me wrong I may be a chaser but not thrilled with the idea of catching other stds along the way so it's not like I'm mad about it. Kinda glad I've dodged some of those bullets. Still...just think it's weird. Oh well...

• Like 1

yeah 2016 was my most busy and sleaziest year.  I don't keep any real count and not sure what counts as sex.  But if I go to cumunion and let 10 guys suck my cock before I start fucking, that's 10 extra chances for some slut giving me something lol.  I went to quite a few big sex parties - same thing - maybe I'd suck 6 or 7 dicks, swallow a load, get my dick sucked by 10 guys, get fucked by 5 guys, take 2 loads in the ass, fuck 4 guys and cum in one of their asses and call it a night.  How many guys did I have sex with?  I'm not sure how you count that, but every single one was a chance to pick up an sti and I got nothing for all of 2016....amazing to me!  I haven't had any sti in my dick in literally 25 years, and I've fucked or got blowjobs from probably thousands I'm sure in 25 years!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The gonorrhea in my throat was masked by a cold I had at the same time, so I don't know if I had symptoms or not.  I have had some extra phlegm in my throat lately, so I'm wondering if the antibiotics really worked or not...or it could just be the midwestern winter weather...we went from 20 degrees F on Thursday to 60+ degrees on Saturday, so...could be due to allergies or something also.

I've had chlamydia a couple times...and I never had the burning sensation or anything with it, was always surprised when the doc said I had it actually.  So, the symptomless stuff is definitely possible.

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm going to head to our local health dept clinic tomorrow (Friday) for a full check up. So I'll see then what's what. Haven't done that level of checkup in maybe ten years. Been awhile but...I never caught anything and it was just a waste of time over the years to keep going back. But I figure it's time. What the Fuck...right? Also it's been long enough now that my HIV test should come back accurate. ?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest GoodExercise

There are many STDs available from sucking cock, include herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, and the viruses that cause warts, intestinal parasites, and other conditions such as shigella (especially from ATM).  But that should not deter you.  

I've had a syphilis infection starting in my throat years ago. It started with a sense of sore troath accompanied by some sort of skin lesson on the back of my upper palate so, yes you can definitely get syphilis infection just from sucking cocks.

To be fair, thinking of the number of total strangers' cocks I've been sucking, I'd say you're not very likely to get some nasty STD swallowing at a glory hole; your throat may get sore from all of the hitting and pounding getting a proper facefuck...but that's where the fun is! ?

• Like 1

Guest Gloryholelover

I suck a lot of cock and the worst I've ever gotten was gonorrhoea, but you just have antibotics and your fine. Once your a cock and cum Lover not much is going to stop you from getting what you want