STDs from cocksucking/getting sucked

Hoseman

I have to admit that I've gotten gono, clamydia and syphilis (not all at once). All cured with antibiotics and penicillin. I'm still enjoyed bareback sex a lot! Keep barebacking!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2017 at 4:54 AM, Guest GoodExercise said:

There are many STDs available from sucking cock, include herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, and the viruses that cause warts, intestinal parasites, and other conditions such as shigella (especially from ATM).  But that should not deter you.  

I love them all

I love them all

i lived with a Korean immigrant for several years who claimed he was a certified cocksuck. Damn he was good. He sucked over 1000 cocks a year?  I know this because I found his diary he actually kept track and raged everyone’s cock and if he’d suck them again.  When confronted he admitted it and then showed me his phone with over 6000 phone numbers of guys he’d suck again. He had been in the country for 10 years when I met him and his diary had almost 11000 entries. The funny part is he claimed he never had an std.  that was my green light to play.  I knew I had them and get them and I wanted to share.  If if ever had his throat tested I don’t know, but I know I filled his throat with toxic cum any times 

Guest Upstateguy518

I've sucked my fair share and haven't caught anything. Unless you have open sores or cuts, The possibility of catching something is incredibly slim.

On 11 February 2017 at 7:43 PM, ChaserBtm84 said:

I'm curious what gono in the throat (or even ass) might feel like. Never had before but after sucking/fucking in Dec the very next day my throat was a lil sore. Still is. I assumed it's just allergies as I live in FL and we have crazy weather changes this time of year. What's your experience been like?

The one time I was diagnosed with gono in the throat, I did not know about it.

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2019 at 5:54 AM, steve-tmq said:

The one time I was diagnosed with gono in the throat, I did not know about it.

I’ve had the clap in my throat many times, and never have symptoms. This is why I get checked every three months. Fortunately, my regular doctor is a gay guy who is not judgmental and doesn’t lecture me. 

• Like 1

Well I have not gotten anything, and I can tell you I get a bit paranoid nowadays.  I have a habit of examining the cock that comes through the hole and from there I decide if I'm going to test fate and drink or wrap it up.  Just having a cock in my mouth is what I desire.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest breedlad

Had gono in my throat several times and never had symptoms. The first time I got tested I had gono and chlamydia in my throat and ass and I had been sexually active for many years before that - I'd just never thought of being tested, I was quite naive so I was likely unknowingly spreading it around. I get tested around 2 to 4 times a year now and I'd say at least once a year I get gono in my throat because I'm an addicted cocksucker. I cant get enough of sucking cock and swallowing cum. Had syphilis once and I suspect this was very likely down to sucking cock too as I had a sore throat with a sore on my tonsil that wouldnt heal for several weeks. The doctor said the sore wasnt syphilis as he told me my test was positive but I had no sores anywhere else.

It never puts me off, I'm still a dirty cocksucking cunt.

All the time lol. Just had gono in my throat and butt a few weeks ago. No symptoms though, I’d never have known if I didn’t get tested routinely. I’m sure a lot of times it’s from guys who know they have something and don’t care about passing it onto a bottom but I figure it’s just part of the deal. I never have any idea who I got it from and couldn’t prove it anyway. I try not to spread stuff though, I don’t want some dude thinking he caught something from me then hunting me down to kick my ass.

Edited by B0tt0mGuy
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Reeo

Caught my fist std at The Fair adult cinema in Queens NYC. Syphilis from swapping bjs with a fellow bottom fag.  Caught syphilis again from a shemale some years later at you guessed it The Fair.

Never caught std in my throat. If ybottom have multiple sex partners, it's a matter of time before you catch something. Get tested, get treated.

I am a faggot, stds are an occupational hazard.

This cocksucking cumdump admits to acquiring gono and syph. Syph wipes you out and it’s insidious enough that it takes a long time for symptoms specific to it to show. It’s one of those that is reported to the county and they can hound you about everything.