How much piss is safe to drink? (urge to drink ALOT)

Sub-Cocksucker

So, I seem to be developing a new urge, to drink piss.
Recently had a guy make me swallow his piss before I was allowed to suck him off, and I loved it.

I have a very strong urge to drink piss now, to the point Ive drank mine some, and ,well, 
I am having to hold back and stop myself, I am wanting to drink ALL my piss, I mean ALL of it.

Anyone else have these urges, or have any experience in this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Drinking of piss is probably the same as the consumption of any fluid such as water. One can drink too much piss, more fluid than the kidneys can absorb at one time. That would probably amount to about 24 oz of water or about three or four  bladders full. I have consumed more than that on occasion but presumably did not get full bladders of that golden elixir of man piss.

I used to meet a guy, he put a plastic sheet over his bed then a normal cotton sheet. He would have several jugs of water ready on his bedside table, we would lay on the bed naked for 4 hours at a time, continually drinking, pissing over and in each other, before we fucked each other bareback. The cotton sheet soaked up the piss we did not drink which meant that it got wetter and wetter and the smell of piss, which we both got off on, filled the room. By the time we actually fucked we were almost swimming in piss.

But it did hurt, as mentioned above my kidneys could not handle that amount of drink in such a short time period.

i love drinking piss my main purpose is as a cumdump my secondary purpose is as a urinal. i want to drink every mans piss i get used by sadly nota ll of them are into it, No doubt there is a limit on safety ut honestly i think that limit is fairly high, like BareBen said, keep an eye on your own and u should be fine

• Upvote 1

I personally don't see a problem if you want to exchange all fluid intake for an exclusive piss only intake. The only problem I MIGHT see is the potential for dehydration. Although piss has a lot of water content, it does also include waste fluids which will reduce the amount of water available for your body to process out of it when compared to pure water. That said, definitely would encourage you to do so as long as it doesn't start impacting health. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I go to monthly piss parties in Chicago.  They are 4 hours long, and we get approximately 30-50 piss pigs at the party.  We have plenty of water, beer, soda, or gatorade.  I drink a ton of piss at the parties, and I have never had an issue.  Just keep well hydrated and enjoy!!!!  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bently67 said:

I go to monthly piss parties in Chicago.  They are 4 hours long, and we get approximately 30-50 piss pigs at the party.  We have plenty of water, beer, soda, or gatorade.  I drink a ton of piss at the parties, and I have never had an issue.  Just keep well hydrated and enjoy!!!!  

Fuck!   I need to get my ass to Chicago.   Can't get enough piss.  EVER!    Where are the piss parties held?

• 4 months later...

keep yourself well hydrated,along with plenty toilet breaks for you to empty your own bladder,then you can function efficiently for hours as a proper urinal for all present to relief themselves in.

I have consumed10000,s of ltrs.over the years

From my own knowledge, you should not replace all of your consumption of fluids with piss - that would cause the toxic metabolites which are excreted through piss to build up in your bloodstream, and could kill you. In normal weather, 50% should be absolutely fine, and your piss should be a pale straw colour (maybe slightly darker if you're drinking piss), unless it's morning piss or similar. Obviously, if you're sweating a lot, then drink more fluids (other than piss), and if you have any medical conditions, are on medications or chems, which affect the colour of your piss some, then take that into account.

• Upvote 1