How much piss is safe to drink? (urge to drink ALOT)

Sub-Cocksucker

I used to have a boyfriend who loved for me to drink his piss. It's hot, I know. But urine contains all the stuff your body is trying to get rid of. For a  reason.  Enjoy, but don't overdo it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest peepee-love

I crave urine all the time and I have constant urges to drink it.  I love its scent and flavor.  Almost daily I urinate in a glass and then drink it through a straw as I masturbate and fantasize sucking and drinking urine from a stranger's penis.  It always ends in the most lovely and fiery orgasms!  

On 11/26/2016 at 4:17 AM, PERVDOM666 said:

I go for pissing up a guy's ass first -- to make best use of recycled kems --  If that's not happening, I expect my bottoms to drink from the tap and respect what that 'enhanced' piss is good for 

Can't do chem directly due to heart condition but want to try some second hand. Gladly take your piss up my ass. 

I have been drinking piss more than 25 years. ago   I started with my own and began drinking my dad's when he woke up and caught me sucking his cock.    I cannot drink chem piss, it tastes too nasty.  Instead I used to have chem'ed up tops piss in my ass instead and hold it in as long as possible to absorb their recycled chems.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 10:55 PM, Toon said:

I used to have a boyfriend who loved for me to drink his piss. It's hot, I know. But urine contains all the stuff your body is trying to get rid of. For a  reason.  Enjoy, but don't overdo it.

I have always LOVED drinking piss and have drunk the golden champagne from many men over the years, and with no ill effects. HOWEVER...I recently began playing with a much older man and, of course, I wanted him to piss in my mouth. But, noticing his open heart surgery scar, we began talking about his multiple heart attacks, which led to his revealing that he regularly takes over TWENTY different prescription medications for his heart condition! I began doing a bit of research on some of these heart drugs and found that most of them were excreted from the body, in the urine, 96-98% INTACT! (Manufacturer's own study statistics.) Well, THAT info certainly put me "off the feed" with regards to drinking my boyfriend's piss, or even taking it into my mouth! (Yes, it can be absorbed readily through oral tissues!) As much as I love having men piss in my mouth and drinking that wonderful stuff, there's just no way I want to be recycling anyone's potentially dangerous medications into my own body! I've really moderated my piss drinking since then! ?

• 2 months later...

Years ago I dated a woman and she would indulge my piss drinking urges sometimes. After drinking beer, it would tasted like warm bottled water with mild flavor.

I had this fantasy of having a catheter that was connected to an inflatable enema butt plug. I wanted to be her urinal for a whole weekend and then all my piss would go through the catheter directly to my ass where it would also be absorbed making me a piss recycler for both of us. Of course, she would be drinking only water and eating sparingly to keep it fairly clear. And only for 24-48 hours due to the concern for health reasons.

That said, since I've been with men, I've never had the opportunity to try it.