Boyfriend cheated

bboi90

22 hours ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

I don't know what kind of "arrangement" you and your bf had before this incident. Since you say he "cheated" I am guessing that either the two of you were supposed to be exclusive or the two of you were only supposed to have others in your relationship when together. But your name is pozmeup and you are on here and you didn't hesitate a minute to call up this other guy and let him fuck your ass, knowing that your boyfriend would discover you. I suspect the issue is less about whether he lied or not (and I admit that lying is a huge trustbreaker) than it is about your wanting him to go outside the relationship and using your suspicions to allow you to do that. you both need to be honest with each other. you should tell him how much chasing turns you on and how much you want him to either join you in that chase or at least allow you to chase freely. If he is not willing to accept the risk maybe he can get on PrEP but allow you to continue your search for hiv.

Thats the thing. I asked if he needed a third in the relationship or if he needed to go open with me or what...he said no to all of that. Then did that behind my back. so fuck it.

I feel like we can delve into so much in this thread. 

My experiences have included being the distraught cheated on bf, causally cheating in relationships I had no expectations for, resigning to likelihood cheating will occur in some fashion so be prepared to handle it, to beginning a destructive cycle of a great relationship because my partner's insecurities and experiences led him to constantly suggest, reference, interrogate, and conspicuously verify had me think I should just cheat for the level of accusations I received - just as he was settling those issues with me.

I recently outed a cheater by accident - I was chatting on an app with a guy who wanted to set up a 3some play session with his boyfriend and me.  When I recognized the bf as a infrequent FB - I gushed about the connection and their relationship and having just gotten fucked by the boyfriend 2 wks prior.  Well - my FB's man didn't know that - and said they only play together and went on trying to verify, then act as if it is a misunderstanding.  After trying to steer the convo back - I just had to shut it down before I made it worse for my friend.

• 6 months later...

SO. Old thread, but interesting update. Haven't dated him for a while or really spoken. hits me up for sex. We fuck...then I find out right after he cums that he's with a new guy and had been dating for 3-4 weeks at that point.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

• Upvote 2

why am I even seeing the word "cheated" on this site? Males are not built for monogamy; it is not a natural state. Guy, especially on sites like this should be encouraging their partner to indulge in sex with as many guys as possible.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

why am I even seeing the word "cheated" on this site? Males are not built for monogamy; it is not a natural state. Guy, especially on sites like this should be encouraging their partner to indulge in sex with as many guys as possible.

Hence why I offered an open relationship. He said no. Was given the opportunity to commit, sleep around openly and not behind my back, or to end things and do whatever we wanted. He chose none of the above. That's all I'm saying.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, MuscledHorse said:

That makes sense. So, he is the one in denial on several levels.

Exactly. All he had to do was end things if he wanted to do whatever and not have to be accountable for it or he could have committed to at least being with me ultimately and I would have let him fuck whoever he wanted. Probably would have even joined in from time to time if he wanted. That's all. 

So he cannot commit, even when offered a fully open relationship. You know what he's like now. Just use him for sex when you feel like it and leave it at that. Just get bred by him and say "see ya next time".

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2016 at 2:31 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

This guy's not saying a word and I'm moaning more than usual.  He's pounding into me rough.  "You're not ------- are you", I said and he replies "no how does he fuck your ass?"  I'm getting a hatefuck from my fb's boyfriend and although it's hot I'm hoping that's the only anger I'm going to get from him.  

"----------- saves his emails to you and I read how much you like getting a loaded cunt. He won't let me fuck him he says I'm too rough.  I guess we both should fuck you when we want ass".

Damn, this whole thing was super hot! I hope it happened again!

9 hours ago, jizz70 said:

I agree leatherman667.. men are born for breeding and being bred.. that's how I life my live

Don't know how guys can live it differently jizz! For me a hole is a hole. I will fuk any hole and move on to the next one.

• Upvote 3