Bookstores for lunch

phukhole

anyone into bookstore action?  In SD often for work and I love hitting the bookstores during lunchtime, but it's always hit or miss. Would love to get a few guys together for the occassional protein lunch. My holes are always hungry.....

Edited by phukhole

• 1 year later...

I am not sure about a book store but would love trying it !  My experience with the same thoughts was 1 older black male I met in the woods - young and learning sucking has a business in town - a lock smith - after learning 2 weeks him and his fem partner invited me to his business noon time . I would put the sign up at the front door - closed for lunch . We go in the back room for me to getting him off - soon later on he would invite 1 of his black friends - getting a taste of a white boy !  :)

Another time , while young / 18 yrs old , I was in a hurry to a party but need a trim on my hair - stopped off to a small barber shop never been too -went inside - dressed to the 9's - white shirt / unbutton down the 3rd button with tight blue jeans and wearing sandles . The older black man man , 40's , put me into the barber shirt - mentioning he really liked my cologne I was wearing . Asking what I was going too tonight - small chat - while trimming - moving around me - apparently his crotch was bumping into my elbows often as usual . I think he was coming on - I could feel he was getting a erection - almost humping my elbows sending me a message ! After the hair cut - powdering my neck - I could see he having a nice / huge bulge in his pants - I just had to see his big black dick - reached over - squeezing it and telling him I would love to see it ! He moved over to the front door putting up the signed " Closed " and took me back to the back room . He Pleased me and I Pleased him - now have Free Hair cuts from him !   :P

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...