I Struck Out on the Side (9 Loads)

JuicyCumHole

Last weekend I woke up craving loads in my ass so I posted an ad on Craigslist calling for anonymous loads at the local park in the baseball dugout.  A bunch of guys responded, each saying he would breed my hole.  I arrived at the dugout and set up at the end of it...ass up, hole lubed and ready to take some loads in my cunt.  

The first guy flashed a bright flashlight.  I thought it was the police.  Scared as I was, I just arched my ass up even higher and lowered my head hoping it was just a horny guy looking to drop a load.  Thank god I was right.  He walked up and fingered my ass while he was jerking to get hard.  I bit my lip once he entered me and began pounding.  The smacking noises we made as he pounded me made me cum.  He dropped his load in my ass and then immediately took off.

The next guy I believed to be homeless.  He smelled of alcohol and piss. I could hear him set down a bottle of alcohol on the concrete bench. He was mumbling and he was nervous...constantly getting up to look around and make sure nobody was coming.  He started by gently rubbing my balls and then fingering my ass.  After awhile he pushed his huge cock inside my hole and steadied himself over me while pushing down on my back.  Once he was set he began to ram my hole furiously like he was angry.  He continued to mumble angrily with each thrust which made me bite my lip.  His strokes slowed down but got deeper as he drained his nuts inside my ass.  I thought he would get up and leave but he didn't, he stayed inside of me for what seemed like 10 minutes. I was worried as he was still mumbling but then I felt it.  He began pissing inside of my hole.  It was exhilarating.  Feeling all that warmth spill deep into my ass.  After he was done he picked up his bottle and took off.

The next two guys had to be friends.  I couldn't tell because they both spoke Spanish.  No foreplay with these guys. They were both hard and each was ready to drop his load.  The light from their phones let me know each was recording the session while his buddy dropped his load in my ass.  

After these two guys my hole was completely flooded and cum was dripping out of me.  There was no way I could contain all of it but I didn't want to waste any.  Still, I emailed the next guy saying he should come around, and also letting him know how many loads I took.  He said he was fine with a sloppy ass.  

And it was definitely not a problem as, when the next guy arrived, he began by felching all the cum and piss out of my ass.  Afterwards my hole was aching for him, but before he mounted me he said "Batters up!" and began pounding away, getting quite aggressive and verbal.  At one point he grabbed my neck with both hands and grunted "How you like that fag?"

.  "I love it, Daddy," I whimpered.  

"You want this hot cum in your ass?"

"Yes please!"  He then grunted as if he was pulling a boulder while cumming deep inside me.  He then slapped my ass until it was red and took off.

The last four loads were just guys dropping more loads into my ass.  After taking nine loads my body was wrecked, my knees hurt, my hips hurt, my back hurt and my hole was swollen and puffy and full of cum.  I couldn't help fingering myself and rubbing the cum all over my cock and masturbating with it until I came.  I made it back home and found some emails from the guys who had fucked me, suggesting we should get together again sometime.  Can't wait

• Upvote 18

7 hours ago, phukhole said:

Right on!  Love a sloppy hole! Even a bottom like me gets rock hard and has to add to it!

Same here. Usually a total bottom but do occasionally top in the right situation (love to be the lucky guy in the middle of a three way). But nothing gets me harder and ready to fuck some ass than a sloppy bottom full of cum and looking for more. Feels so good to slide my cock in an ass properly lubed up with multiple loads and add my load to the mess. If I don't get lucky as a bottom at the bathhouse or ABS I'll eventually find my way to another bottom whore and get off in his ass.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, chubbybear said:

Same here. Usually a total bottom but do occasionally top in the right situation (love to be the lucky guy in the middle of a three way). But nothing gets me harder and ready to fuck some ass than a sloppy bottom full of cum and looking for more. Feels so good to slide my cock in an ass properly lubed up with multiple loads and add my load to the mess. If I don't get lucky as a bottom at the bathhouse or ABS I'll eventually find my way to another bottom whore and get off in his ass.

Same here!  I usually find I'm one of MANY bottoms, so if I don't get the top, I bite the bullet and top one of the other bottoms (I'm a giver).

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, phukhole said:

Same here!  I usually find I'm one of MANY bottoms, so if I don't get the top, I bite the bullet and top one of the other bottoms (I'm a giver).

Yeah, I used to think that the common perception of bottoms outnumbering tops 3 to 1 (but as high as 10 to 1 in some research studies) was just a popular myth. But unfortunately I've realized that it's more truth than fiction. Seems like there's never enough tops to go around to satisfy us bottoms. But when I'm horny and need to get off I'm going to do whatever it take takes to cum. Prefer to to be on the bottom and cum while receiving a hot load in my ass (or after several loads) but if it doesn't happen I too will "bite the bullet" and use another bottom for my pleasure. The best possible outcome in that situation is to find a bottom who's willing to flip-fuck so we both get what we need. Wouldn't mind doing that with you some day to satisfy each other's needs :-)

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2016 at 9:18 PM, chubbybear said:
6 hours ago, phukhole said:

well, I'll have to get both my ass and cock to MI then! <oink>

If you ever do, I'll be happy to put both of them to good use and you won't be dissapointed. <oink oink>

• Upvote 1