Descent into submission

Guest SFB

It started innocently enough, tina here and there... Getting kinkier and kinkier until my boyfriend started training me to drink piss... I started to enjoy it, trained to drink everytime my nipples were tweaked hard and I was asked what does that make me crave. But we kinda stopped that part of the relationship so I started to explore.

This led to kinkier sessions and eventually I started to hire guys that were black, as well  big black cocks are hot.

One time it started to really go where I wanted the scene to go. The guy was very hot, very hung, and had a ton of tina. He twisted my nipples and I told him that I must drink his piss and become his slave. He told me that was great, because he recognized as a black/dominican, that white guys like me really needed to learn their proper role. First, his body was superior and should be worshiped. He told me to admire his biceps, chest, abs, and cock. I told him that I have a pathetic cock compared to his cock, and he agreed. He taught me that was why I was inferior to him and all other black tops. He told me that by drinking his piss, I already demonstrated that I understood my role was to be in service, and when I was in service I would be fulfilled, especially when that service involved my humilliation.

He asked me if I agreed that I should be his slave, because then I would drink piss from him at any time he wanted, and take his cock at any time he wanted.

Being high, of course, I wanted this, I told him that I wanted this very much. I wanted to please my master and find my place.

He told me he was going to start the process of my irreversable transformation into a white cumslut, a man who realized his purpose was to serve bi-racial black and dominican men, especially. That would mean that I would always look for a dominican man first, and then a black man, and each time he came in my ass, I would understand the special magic of his bi-racial cum. He told me that bi-racial cum, be it domincan and black, or latino and black, was like magic, and turned cumdumps into no limits cumdumps. In time, I would want to become one.

He began to breed me. He started with slow strokes informing me that as I became a cum dump I would want it harder. He told me to focus because he was about to cum. When he came, I was to repeat to him, I accept this cum as a gift. A gift to accept my purpose. I feel this cum inside me and I want it again. Fuck me again. Bi-racial cum will make me a no limits cumslut. 

He asked me what I wanted, I told him to fuck me again, teach me, breed me. So he did, he kept fucking me. Four times he fucked me and breeded me with that bi-racial cum. Each time I told him the cum was a gift, it was showing me my purpose, I could feel it inside me, and I was becoming what he deserved, a cumslut servant, he asked me how I felt. I told him that I felt twisted. He asked me if I thought I would want to top, and I told him no, because then I wouldn't be getting bred by my master. He told me this was good, the cum was working, from then on I'd want more. He told me the last part of the training would eliminate my "versatility" - he asked me if I wanted that. I said yes.

He told me then the next time I could, hire another dominican, and tell him what I was becoming. That dominican black man must also get me high and fuck me. As he came inside me, I was to tell him that I accept my role and I will no longer top. The guy kept fucking me, with his cum spreading in my hole, telling me, yes, you now are exclusively a cumdump bottom. You always from now on recognize a black top and will always offer your ass. If the guy fucks you, you will always feel twisted but fulfilled. 

I told him though my final fantasy, of a gang bang. He told me he would talk to some friends and look into arranging it.

Guest Versbbpnp67
On 11/19/2016 at 1:57 PM, HawaiiNastyBoy said:

HoT story!  i have also been taught that i am nothing but a white bitch to worship and be a bitch by superior Black men!