Good motel for gangbang

available-hole

The Heart 'O Chicago on Ridge Ave is in the northside gay area near Touche and Jackhammer (and Man's Country, if it will still be open by then).  It has hosted countless men looking for loads.  Nothing fancy--a 50's style motel with outside entrances and with free parking.  Decent price for Chicago.  I've stayed (and played) there countless times.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

The Heart 'O Chicago on Ridge Ave is in the northside gay area near Touche and Jackhammer (and Man's Country, if it will still be open by then).  It has hosted countless men looking for loads.  Nothing fancy--a 50's style motel with outside entrances and with free parking.  Decent price for Chicago.  I've stayed (and played) there countless times.

Done. Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 10:37 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Hey, what's going on with Man's Country? Not enough business? City closing them down? 

Thanks for the advice on the motel. I hope available-hole gets his 50+ loads @ "The Heart of Chicago." 

9 hours ago, bareall77 said:

Hey, what's going on with Man's Country? Not enough business? City closing them down? 

Thanks for the advice on the motel. I hope available-hole gets his 50+ loads @ "The Heart of Chicago." 

It was the talk of the piss party in November, that Man's Country was finally closing.  Three men came up to tell me that.  I have gone to the website, and there is nothing on there---so it might not be the truth.  I haven't been to MC since 2008.  It was showing signs of real neglect even back then.  Some online reviews are scathing.  I know that it was the condition of the MC carpets that made me start wearing boots in a bathhouse...

Thanks seaguy for the link. Lots of info about Man's Country that I never would have thought. Especially in it's "heyday." Also cool to find out that the owner founded IML. 

So then I have one question which the article did not address. What happened? I don't think a bathhouse needs to be a 5 star resort...lol. But to let it go that much is just odd. Chicago is certainly a big enough city for more than one bathhouse. Why let it go to the point where guys are calling a bathhouse sleazy. I mean, to an extent, isn't that the point? I have been to both major bathhouses in Chicago and, in my humble opinion, sleazy is not a bad word. In fact, it's a nice alternative to Steamworks if you're in the mood. However, when a guy like FelchingPisser says that it made him start wearing boots because of the carpets...that's gross. Unfortunately, sleazy plus gross IS a bad thing. Even for a place where men go to have sex. 

Thanks Seaguy--The Windy City Times didn't come up in my search.

Bareall77--Man's Country was sleazy in the good way when I first went there in about 1991.  It had been used hard even then--but was clean where it needed to be.  The last expansion, after the Eagle closed, was about the last improvement. Soon, carpets felt and looked like they were never cleaned.  I kicked a syringe left on the hallway floor.  The ceramic tiled benches in the steam room were cracked and broken--and never replaced.  People reported bed bugs...or roaches...or both.  It felt like the owner just stopped putting any money into it.  The leather crowd, that always had preferred MC to the twinks at SteamWorks, fled to SW and were welcomed--really diversifying who went there. 

Part of me wants to go one last time--with my life long membership.  Part of me says to just remember the great times I had there...

5 hours ago, L8NIGHTGUY said:

Where can I learn more about these piss parties? That sounds amazing! Please share!!

I have talked about this in the watersports section, but  here it is again...

We meet  the second Saturday of every month except May (when it is held during the IML weekend.)  5pm to 9pm in the back bar of Touche.  Admission is $25.00 which covers all your drinks and the clean up.  Reservations are required.  Go to chgowaterbuddies.com to make yours and for more information.

A typical party is 40 to 80  men.  All ages and types.   We can piss and have sex anywhere in our portion of the bar.  I bring my sling about every other party. 

I have posted many, many pieces about these parties on my blog:  From My Side of the Sling  (felchingpisser.blogspot.com) You will find old posts on here from the days when it was set up to be run here as well.