Waterboys

gaynevets

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried drinking piss before from someone who partied with me and it wasn't good bc it was loaded with Tina and that's what we call Tina pee however it definitely turned me on big time and I swallowed his Tina piss twice although it was nasty it still gave me a hard on and ever since then I have been craving some piss down my throat into my stomach and I'll do it for anyone who I choose to do it for and now I am looking forward to drinking more and more piss straight from the cock. I have been pissed on before but in a tub and naked. It was kinda a turn on for me and I'm finding myself more interested in it than I thought I would be. From now on if my man wherever he may be I'll become his personal toilet bowl every single time he needs to piss i will make him get me first and I will take his piss and swallow every drop just like cum I will enjoy drinking his piss. I will do it for a friend who is parTying with me bc let's face it if you're on Tina, that shit makes your mind warp into another world and you don't give a fuck what you do who you will fuck or get fucked by or some of the taboo stuff that's not supposed to be done can and will be done. So, from here on out piss will be my new thing to do and enjoy it while parTying or with a special man in my life .  

Gotta admit tina piss is hectic but soo hot... love being a personal toilet for guys too - love being pissed on, but best is an awesome shower, fully clothed, and on a bed... I love being soaked, and having everything around me soaked too!

• Upvote 1