How to keep track of loads during a gangbang?

available-hole

I have seen a chart made of poster board with a marker on a string attached to it.  One time it was taped to the wall over the bed for men to mark.  Another time it was put on the door for guys to mark as they left.

The signs could have two columns--one for loads in the ass; the other for loads in the mouth.

I have used chalk on bathhouse walls--maybe not at a motel.

When I was in the video of Ryan Cummings getting ganged, he had an electronic machine--the kind that reads "Now Serving ###."  It looked like the kind of sign you would see at a deli or the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

• Upvote 2

I really think the best way is a black sharpie. I use one every time I'm in Palm Springs and I understand your concern but it washes off easily with soap and water. It's a great way to show other guys your a cum whore.  I have found that top Guys love filling a hole that already has cum in it.  Also it makes me feel very sexy and horny with all those men's marks on my back. 

• Upvote 7

Even at the baths, while taking loads not in a gang-bang, I have trouble keeping track of how many loads I've taken. I find it hard to distinguish from guys who like to fuck but not cum from the guys who cum very quietly and then leave. Once I have a load in my hole I sometimes can't be sure the guy shot his load. I feel the first load because of the added lube.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...