CLICK.

The door slowly swings open inward, and I step into the apartment.

Slipping the key back into the pocket of my shorts, I look around furtively as I close the door behind me, as quietly as possible. Good - no lights on, no sign of anyone here, I think with relief.

When your buddy is the superintendent of a huge apartment building on the wrong side of town, you can get away with all kinds of shit. Tom clues me in on when his residents are away, gives me his copy of their key, and I grab whatever I can. He gets a third of the profits, since he's not taking as much of a risk as I am.

He says this apartment belongs to a guy who lives alone. Seems like kind of a shy, nerdy type. Works some kind of IT job, keeps to himself. I don't ask too many questions - sounds like an easy target to me. If by chance he's there when I hit his place I'm sure I can clock him and get away before he has a chance to get at me.

I pass the kitchen and head for the living room. Nothing promising here - books, TV, desktop computer. No laptop or iPad, nothing small and easy to grab. I decide to check the bedroom and circle back if there's nothing there.

Suddenly there's a loud SMACK and the back of my head explodes in pain. Stunned, I drop to my knees.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

I turn to look behind me and I'm immediately greeted by a fist to the right side of my face. I hit the floor.

A strong pair of hands grabs me - one under my arm, and the other around my neck - and lifts me off the floor, and I get a good look at him for the first time.

He's shorter than me - looks about 5'5" - wearing the typical IT guy uniform of khakis, a short sleeve dress shirt and tie, and glasses. Brown hair, weathered face, looks to be about 40. But holy shit, his chest and arms are bulging against his shirt. Fucking Tom...he didn't tell me the guy was a little fucking beast, I think.

"You breaking in here to steal some shit? Huh? ANSWER ME, you fucking punk!"

Still reeling from two quick blows to the head, I say nothing. I'm unsteady on my feet as it is, and his hand is crushing my windpipe. I'm seeing stars as I start to go down again.

"No one fucking breaks into my place and gets away with it." He wrenches me around by the arm and hurls me backward over the back of the sofa.

"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE! What the fuck are you doing in here??"

His face is right in mine, so much so that his spit is all over my face. He eases his grip on my neck.

"You're in here to steal my stuff, aren't you? Thought you could get away with it?"

I stutter "Y- yeah."

He grins wickedly. "Well too fucking bad for you that I caught you!! Now you're going to pay for it!"

He grabs both arms and flips me over, so I'm flung face down over the back of his sofa. He pins both of my hands behind my back with one hand. I realize he's incredibly fucking strong, and even if I wasn't likely concussed he would have been able to overpower me pretty quickly in a fight. But despite knowing this, instinct kicks in, and I struggle against his grip, twisting my arms in an effort to free my hands and trying vainly to gain my balance enough to kick him in the nuts.

"Oh no you don't!!"

With his free hand, he smacks me across the back of the head again. Then he lands a blow to my right side, near my kidney. It completely takes the wind out of me.

Suddenly, to my shock, he grabs the waistband of my gym shorts and rips them down to my knees in one quick motion. I'm left in just a t-shirt and my briefs. What the fuck is he doing, I panic in my brain.

"You're nothing but a fucking punk bitch, and I'm going to put you in your goddamn place."

SMACK. His open hand lands a sharp blow across my right ass cheek. I yowl in pain - it stings like a motherfucker. Before I have time to catch my breath, he lands another one.

And another.

And another.

He alternates at random between my left and right ass cheeks. I pray to god the pain will lessen, but instead the more he spanks my ass, the more each blow stings. Tears are running hot and salty down my face as I scream.

"OW! Stop it - OW! FUCK! GODDAMN YOU SICK BASTARD!"

I hear him laugh. "Too late for that dumbass, you should have thought twice before breaking into my fucking apartment!"

The spanking goes on for what seems like an hour - relentless blow after blow. I've never felt pain like this before.

Finally, he pulls me up into a standing position using just the hand that's pinning my wrists to my back. The leverage wrenches both of my shoulders, which hurts like hell. I'm in pain, breathless and with my gym shorts and briefs around my ankles. I'm next to helpless.

"You are in more trouble than you fucking know, punk. I've had a shitty fucking day and now you've given me every fucking reason to take it all out on you."

He drags me, stumbling and dizzy, into the bedroom. He throws me down on the bed. I have enough of my wits to try rolling off the other side to put some distance between us - maybe I can get away from this fucking lunatic before I end up in pieces in a dumpster.

But it doesn't work. He's too quick and too strong. He grabs my left leg and without me even realizing how he did it, it's tied to the bed frame using the necktie he was wearing. I try to yank my leg free but I can't. Before I know it, he's got me tied down, spread eagled and helpless, on his bed.

He grins wickedly. "Fuck yeah, this is going to be fun." He opens the drawer of his nightstand and pulls out a jackknife. Oh god, he's going to kill me, I think.

He turns to me and in one quick motion, slices through the front of my t-shirt, and then through the sleeves. The back side of the blade is cold as it passes over the skin of my upper arms. He rips the t-shirt off and out from under me.

"What are you going to do?" I finally manage to stammer. "If you're going to kill me-"

He laughs again. He reaches over and twists my left nipple. I gasp in pain.

"Don't worry about that. I'm not a fucking killer. But trust me, what I have in mind is much more fun. To me, anyway."

He then cuts easily through my gym shorts and briefs, still around my splayed-out legs, and pulls them off. He goes through my pocket and takes out my phone. Grabbing my hand, he forces my finger against the scanner and it unlocks.

"Hmm, let's see .... Facebook ... in a relationship with Katie ... oh, and looks like we have mom and dad on here too, is that right?"

"Y- yeah," I respond.

He chuckles and points the camera at me. "They are going to love seeing this." He snaps a picture of my naked body, obscenely stretched out on this strange man's bed.

"NO! Please, stop, don't do this!"

"No? Then stop me. Oh wait, you can't!"

He's right and I know it. He laughs again, throwing my phone on his nightstand. He climbs up on the bed, straddling my chest, and puts his forearm against my neck.

"I'm going to have a little fun with you, and you're going to fucking do as you're goddamn told. And if you don't, these pics are going on Facebook for everyone to fucking see. Or I might just call the police, who knows...see how much fun you have in a prison cell. You understand, you fucking punk?"

"I- I- "

"Fuck it, I don't care if you don't." He backhands me hard across the face.

He climbs off and starts to strip. He rips his shirt off so quick he loses a button. I realize he's fucking ripped...not the easy target I thought he was.

His belt comes off next. He sets it on the nightstand, and then drops his khakis and boxers.

Oh my fucking god, I realize with a shock. This sick fucker is going to rape me.

His cock looks enormous to me - thick, long and uncut. It's stiffening up really fast as he steps out of his pants and boxers.

Before I can recover enough to say a word, he climbs up on the bed again, straddles my face, and slaps my mouth with his dick.

"Open that fucking mouth and suck my dick," he orders.

My lips tighten.

"GODDAMNIT, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" He backhands me across the face again.

"You fucking -" I start to retort, but he backhands me again.

"OPEN IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I CALL THE COPS!"

The shock of the blows renders me almost completely helpless, and I drop my mouth open.

He shoves his cock down my throat in one quick thrust.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever experienced. The salty taste of his dick and his precum makes me nauseous, and the pressure of his cockhead against the back of my throat makes me gag. He ignores this and pushes in harder. His fat rod slides into the opening of my throat, and I feel my stomach wretch. His balls are resting against my chin and my nose is buried in his bush. I can smell his sweat and musk, and it's revolting.

He starts fucking my mouth, and it's horrible. I'm gagging, coughing, unable to breathe. Tears running down my face. I feel so violated and humiliated. It seems endless.

Finally he gets bored. He climbs off and opens his nightstand again. "On to the main event."

He pulls out a bottle of lube, a rag and a little brown bottle. I realize what's about to happen.

"No, please, no, don't do this, I'll do anything- "

"Shut the fuck up, you little cunt." He reaches down and smacks my balls, hard. The pain is too much, and I black out.

When I come to, he's untied my legs from the footboard, and tied them to the headboard, with my knees up against my chest. I become aware of a pressure against my hole, and I look down and see his fucking sadistic grin. He's kneeling between my legs, his huge fucking boner throbbing, with a finger against the outside of my asshole, and it's slick with lube.

"No, please, no," I moan.

"Too late for that, bitch. You're gonna take my cock like the good fucking little bitch you are."

His finger presses into my hole. I clench against it, and it feels like I'm being torn apart. It's a stinging, ripping pain, and I scream.

"Tense up like that and it's just going to hurt more. Not that I care, I'm gonna fuck you anyway."

He pulls his finger out, and starts slapping his cock against my asshole. I am so revolted by feeling another man's cock on my whole, I almost throw up.

"Dude, please, you don't have to do this..."

He laughs again. "You didn't have to break into my apartment, asshole. But you did."

He reaches over for the rag and the brown bottle. He opens the bottle and pours a good amount of liquid onto the rag, and then presses it over my face. It burns, and the sharp chemical smell is extremely unpleasant. I try to hold my breath but I can't. When I inhale, the fumes go to my head and I feel a warm, sickening headrush. I feel like I'm about to pass out again, and my legs go limp. Without realizing it, my tightly clenched hole relaxes.

Then he rams his cock hard into my hole, and all I can feel is the pain.

Again and again he pulls all the way out, penetrating my hole over and over. Each time it feels like being stabbed all over again. It's the most painful, violating experience of my life, and I'm sick to my stomach knowing what's happening.

He leans into each painful thrust. He's putting all his weight into each one, his hands on either side of my torso. That fucking sick, twisted grin of his makes me wish I could punch him in the face. He's working up a sweat and it's dripping from his forehead all over my face and chest.

"Oh yeah, that's a nice tight fucking punk ass," he growls. "Glad I caught you."

"Fuck you, you sick fucking pervert," I roar. I spit in his face.

He immediately backhands me across the face again. "You are going to fucking regret that."

He grabs my throat again and tightens his grip as he fucks me harder and faster. My vision starts to go fuzzy as he chokes me. Fuck, I'm gonna die with a dick up my ass, I think.

Finally he releases my throat. "Oh fuck yes, I'm getting close. You're gonna take my fucking load, you worthless little faggot. I'm gonna breed your useless straight punk ass, and you're going to thank me for going easy on you."

He pounds my chest with his fist, and then cruelly twists my nipple. I howl in pain...which seems to send him over the edge.

"OH FUCK YEAAAAH!" he roars. With one final thrust he buries his cock deep into me.

I can feel it throb inside me, and there's a sudden gush of warmth and wetness. I've never felt it before, but I know it's his cum, and it grosses me out so much I finally turn my head to one side and throw up all over his bed.

He pulls out and climbs down off me. "Look at this, you fucking whore," he growls. I look and I see his still-hard cock, coated with what looks like mucus and cum...and streaks of what I realize is my blood.

"Yeah, take a good look...I fucking popped your bitch ass cherry. Fucked you raw and bloody. You should be grateful you got your cherry popped by a real man."

He undoes the knots holding me to the bed, and I feel the blood rush back into my hands and feet.

"Now I'm going to shower off, and you're going to fucking clean up this mess, and get the fuck out of here. The bedroom door locks from the outside so don't even think about trying to get out."

He walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I hear the unmistakeable rattle of a hook and eye lock sliding into place.

I have no choice but to obey. He already fucking raped me, why make him any madder?

I climb off the bed, every part of my body aching from the abuse I just took. As I stand up, I feel a warm wet trickle down the back of my ballsack, and I realize it's his cum...and most likely, my blood.

I start stripping the sheets off his bed and throwing them in a pile. I realize he left his clothes on the floor, and my curiosity is piqued by a piece of paper I see sticking out of the pocket of his khakis. I slip it out of the pocket and read it...

PATIENT: Christopher Rollins

DOB: 5/19/1973

DATE OF VISIT: November 20, 2016

REASON FOR VISIT: New HIV infection

HPI: Pt is a 43 year old gay male who was seen last week for routine HIV/STD screening. He returns to the office today because 4th gen HIV Ag/Ab testing was positive. This is his first positive test. A viral load was run on the sample he provided last week, and a viral load of 137,000 copies/mL suggests a relatively recent infection.

Today we discussed starting HAART, pending results of a genotype / resistance analysis, which should be resulted in the next 3 - 4 weeks.

Pt is coping well with the diagnosis. He was instructed to abstain from sexual intercourse at this time, as a high viral load indicates that he is extremely infectious at this time.

Pt aware of the above and understands all instructions.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...