Piss exchange with catheter connecting cocks

Guest pghdaddy

Just want to say this sounds REALLY hot! I've only done a little cath play,, and never swapped piss like this. Damn I want to party with you guys haha. Also happy to see no one got all Debbie Downer talking about risks involved. Yeah, there are risks, but everything in life comes with risks. Thanks for the ideas guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2017 at 5:46 AM, 1deviantlad said:

Reposted as relevant to this. 

I have been connected to another guy when we have both been cathetered together. All you need is a tube to connect them together. Then you can both pass it from one to the other as many times as you like. Also good to drink whilst doing it as it increases the amount you have to pass to one another. Another thing to try when connected this way is to both wank as it is an amazing feeling when you both come, highly recommended.

I am hard as fuck reading this.  Hot!

Guest Deviantlad

Well as I have said before, it is an amazing feeling. Feel your stomach swell as the bladder fills up and then see it going down as you force it back into the other pig. Even better when it is chem piss ;@)))

Guest RawPozAdventures
On 12/26/2017 at 12:27 PM, 1deviantlad said:

Well as I have said before, it is an amazing feeling. Feel your stomach swell as the bladder fills up and then see it going down as you force it back into the other pig. Even better when it is chem piss ;@)))

Would be amazing to do this with you and definitely chem piss 

• 5 months later...

I  tried it once with 2 other guys at the same time when I was in UK years ago. That’s lot of fun . We took turn to piss I got an incredible hard on when I felt piss going in my piss slit. One of the best sexual experiences I ever had.

• 4 months later...

Hey I always dreamed about doing this with a guy!  Let me know if you want to do it with me!  I once stuck some tygon tubing up my ock and held the other end under the bathroom sink and filled my bladder really full with tap water, I was careful to adjust the pressure since I did not want to bust my bladder.  It was fun to see it shoot out afterwards,  However it would be more fun to do this with a guy!

On 6/17/2017 at 5:35 PM, TravelGuy1956 said:

This is very simple and fucking fun!  I have done this several times.   You just need a catheter for each man,  and a "barrel" connector.   Best to use a Foley catheter because once inserted,  the balloon is inflated and it locks the catheter in place.  And @ Tofer,  if you want to connect more than 2 men together,  you just need some "Y" connectors and a little tubing.

connected.jpg

balloon 2.jpg

I am also a lover of  catch play.  I makes me so horned up having the catch inserted.  My old cath partner moved away as it’s hard to find guys into it. 

• Upvote 1

@Monster5-8gPA, thanks for the link.     I would love to try this with chem piss.   I have had a number of catheters inserted in me, and loved it.  I love the lack of control over my bladder, cannot say what the feeling would be like having piss coming in rather than going out, but quite interested in the experience.

• Like 1