Piss exchange with catheter connecting cocks

Guest pghdaddy

Guest pghdaddy

One of my biggest fantasies is to be connected to another man with a catheter in his cock and the other end inside of my cock.  I want to feel his piss filling me up until I am about to burst and then return the piss back into his cock.  I could do this over and over.  Has anybody ever experienced this.  Please describe the experience.

• 2 months later...
Guest Deviantlad

Reposted as relevant to this. 

I have been connected to another guy when we have both been cathetered together. All you need is a tube to connect them together. Then you can both pass it from one to the other as many times as you like. Also good to drink whilst doing it as it increases the amount you have to pass to one another. Another thing to try when connected this way is to both wank as it is an amazing feeling when you both come, highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

okay, this is incredibly hot. I've only cathed myself once to see how it would feel, kind of stingy and painful. But I'm a bottom with a sub streak that some kinds of Doms really bring out in me. I go weak when seduced. The idea of a Dom type cathing me so he can piss in my bladder is a whole different marking that has never occurred to me. Makes something inside of me quiver and my legs spread kind of involuntarily.

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have done this and it was great! 

As Virgin suggested, i have also been connected to an other guy's ass, exchanging our contents.

Made everyone hot and ended-up swallowing a lot of cum that night. i look forward to repeating this.

• 1 month later...

This is very simple and fucking fun!  I have done this several times.   You just need a catheter for each man,  and a "barrel" connector.   Best to use a Foley catheter because once inserted,  the balloon is inflated and it locks the catheter in place.  And @ Tofer,  if you want to connect more than 2 men together,  you just need some "Y" connectors and a little tubing.

connected.jpg

balloon 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...