Forced Sling Raw Sex

Smooth4us

I would Love to meet somone at the Club in Albany, or New York City or another near the Hudson Valley area of New York. I would like to ask them to help me see what its like to be in a Sling. I have never been in one. Then after I am in if they quickly Tied my Arms and Legs as I protest and cry I would have to be Fucked by as many as guys as possable. I have been Fucked bare only by about 3 guy's who I know and play with. I would be Nervous as Hell but Horny also if I was Forced into a Sling in a Club and Gangbanged. I am HARD just writing this. Has this happened to anyone else or would Anyone do this for me??

Edited by Smooth4us

Never been forced. I get into the sling willingly. It's the quickest way to get your ass filled with anon cock and cum. Once everyone in the club sees a load taking slut getting used in the sling the line starts forming and the real fun beings. My record is taking 12 cocks and loads up my ass in a sling but would love to find myself in Rawcubcolorado's place and take so many that I gave up counting and just enjoyed guys mercilessly using my cum sloppy ass . . .

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 24/11/2016 at 10:05 AM, Rawcubcolorado said:

I have been in that dream. Spun out my mind. Handcuffed to a sling and blindfolded on pride weekend ? After 20 i lost count. The cum was leaking out almost as fast as it was going in. 

Yeah I had the same about 19 years ago. Unbeknownst to us we got the sling room that is well known to be the 'go to' room for gang bangs. Before I knew it I had 7 guys lining up to pound my pig hole. 

I had loads up my ass, over my face and at one point, 2 guys were pulling my ass open so guys could just shoot straight into it. 

As I got more chemed up, I got out of the sling and was pushed face down on to the vinyl mat under the sling and had my face pushed Into all the used cum and ass juice as anither guy fucked me in all the juices. 

It was a dream come true and one I have being trying to replicate for years. 

• Upvote 5