Stretching and lube before the first load?

Guest shybottomhole

Guest shybottomhole

I have a pretty tight hole and a dry fuck really tends to hurt. So, whenever I'm going to get fucked for the first time that day, I've been cleaning out thoroughly and then using a dildo and a little Swiss Army silicone lube to loosen up a bit.  My question is for Tops: are you okay with that? I know some tops enjoy it when the bottom feels the pain, so should I just clean out and suck it up (so to speak), pain wise?

I'd like to know thoughts on this as well. When I'm nice and loosened up I feel like I can be more adventurous with whatever guy(s) I'm with, but spontaneous sessions where I'm less prepared can be really intense. If I'm going to try and take multiple cocks I'd want to be loosened up first, so I have the same question, do top's mind? When I'm topping I know I'm not getting off on just how tight the bottom is, moreso the situation and the bottom themselves.

As a vers guy I can tell you that I don't like a guy who is so tight that I have to spend allot of time just getting him loosened up.  I'm not a fan of fucking dry ass or getting fucked dry because I don't find much pleasure in either position when it's a dry fuck.  If you're preparing yourself and then hooking up online or at a cruising place, bathouse then I would be happy as a top that you had prepped because that means we can sooner get down to the actual fucking sooner.

Now if we were meeting for a date type scene then I would want you to be unprepared because you're my date and letting me loosen you up ads to the heat of the moment and makes me feel like you didn't expect to get fucked on the first date.  (I prefer to fuck on the first date because if the sex is bad no point in continuing further).

• Upvote 4

If it has been a while, or if I don't know the guy well, I will always loosen up a bit after finishing my clean out routine.   Additionally,  if I know a guy wants just a quick fuck, I will always have butt plug in place to speed things along.   No doubt, it makes the scene move more quickly and gives me a better chance of making that top feel real good.

I do have a few fuck buds who prefer me tight.  They like the challenge of piercing a very tight hole.  Of course, with a guy who wants that and has some fucking clue of what he is doing, I enjoy playing (and I stress PLAYING) the role of a reluctant virgin (never been reluctant and was last a virgin in the Nixon years).

I like random and/or anonymous fucking as much as anyone.   But the reality of it is, knowing the guy and talking about turn ons and likes usually makes for a better fuck....top or bottom.

One last point.....most weekends, you are gonna a find a loosened hole here......most often with a deposit from the last cock still in place