Last Fuck Goodbye

BlkBear77

Me: 39, 6'1", semi musclar black bear w/ hairy body, 6" cut, bald head, tight groom black beard
Buddy: 45, 6'4, white smooth bear, blonde and blue eyed

My buddy was moving out of the state and want together for one last go before he left. We've know each other for about 20 years and over the course of that time I've fucked his ass many times, the first five years with condoms and rest without.

On this occasion, after we had dinner we went back to my place and got comfortable.  His mouth immediately dove deep onto my cock, deep throating it, making love to the cock that has fucked him off and on for years.  After a few minutes he slipped off my cock, licked his wet lips and said "By the end of the night I want your DNA in me."  Then he smiled and went back to work, all the while waiting to be sucked off. 

Eventually I pulled him up and kissed him.  He then drove onto my nipples and worked then, as I stroked his cock.

Before long I climbed atop him and ground my cock into his as we kissed.  As we did so, he groaned in pleasure and I sensed his legs slowly spreading apart.  Eventually they were sufficiently far apart that I was able to easily grab his leg, positioning it on my shoulder, then I lubed my fingers with coconut oil, fingering his hole to wake it up. Soon I had two fingers in and he was squirming on them as his hole lubed up for me to fuck it.

It was finally time.  I placed his other meaty leg on my shoulders and pushed them back until his hole was in position.  Now lubed myself, I pushed hard into his hole, his face contorted in pleasure and pain up as I slid in.  Then he groaned deeply.  I knew he had lost the ability to formulate a sentence.

Starting with a solid steady thrust, I worked his hole until it opened up, and when he seemed ready I went deeper.  He moaned louder as my cock filled his ass.  He had mentioned he hadn't been fucked in months, and I think he was telling me the truth.

Pulling out, I gestured for him to flip over so I could fuck him doggie style.  Once mounted, I went to town, pounding deeper and harder.  Between moans he grunted "You're going so fuckin' deep!  God yes!  Give it to me."

Sweat covered me as I dropped onto his back, never letting up in fucking his hole.

After about fifteen minutes I flipped him onto his side as I wanted to make sure he was well fucked, and besides, I was determined to make sure I got  as much from his ass as I could, especially since I sensed my load was about to blow.  

At the end I switched back to our original position, with his legs on my shoulders, and I looked deep into his eyes as I came.

• Upvote 3