the hunter become the hunted

Guest fitnessfreak

Guest fitnessfreak

Hi everyone this is my first story I made the idea came from the chat room here there where 7 chasers and only one poz guy (look like he got a lot of hard work to do) The way us negs was chatting we seen to scared the poz guy who went very quite normally it the other way round which made me come up this roulette story.   

Dan was poz on his 19th Birthday and love to top guys and dominate them he hate being a sub and one night is going to be his worst nightmare.

A little bored tonight just looking around on breeding zone and bbrt for some neg slut to poz up tonight checking out the chat room there so many neg chasers in there its scary what they are chat about want from us, sod this I'm going to cruising bar.

Thinking nothing about I put my jacket on and leave the house walking down a quite city road where no one is to be seen don't think I going to get any ass tonight. As I turn the corner I saw a young guy he walked up to me and ask me for a light as reach for my lighter some one came up behind me jump on me putting a clothe over my mouth then it all when dark.

I woke up in a dark room only lit by one small light tied down face up completely naked I try to work out what is happening as this kind of like my conversion party many year back when I was young teenage but many year have past since then and my body is starting to look a little wasted.

I then heard a voice from the corner of the room "Hey look like we got our self one tonight" I look around still can't see nothing I speak out "Who are you and what are you doing?" A moment past then "Well well hasn't the table turn the hunter is now the hunted" In fount of me now are 6 guys just wearing jockstrap I'm totally confuse and ask what is happening?

I can feel my cock is getting hard as some one has put a cock-ring on me

One of the guys then walk up near me and say " Right guys he ready every one of us will get a turn to ride his cock we will all take one minute turn of jumping up and down on his meat. The cock must be in your ass at all time if it fall out then you have stand up to go to the back of the line and wait your next turn. The winner of the night is the guy that get him to shot his poz cum load in your neg hole. Is there any question?"

I say "Hey don't stop fucking about this is what us poz guys should do to you neg cunts!"

They put a sock in my mouth and taped it shut so I could not talk

"good that's keep this poz slut mouth shut now so are you ready to ride?"

I look over the guys have their back turn to me talking to each other working out which order to line up. I take a good look at their asses working out which one I would love to pozzed with my toxic cum but I won't be able to make that choice as it be who ever riding it the hardest will get it. One of guys asses catches my eye a nice rounded almost bubble butt ass thats the one I would like pozzed the guy with the mohawk.

They start the first guy on me was a young cute blonde haired guy look like in his 20s he just smile as me as he went up and down.

The second guy was a big muscly black guy who had a deep look in his eye looking like he need this cum, the other guy was a tattoo skinhead maybe in his 40s wasn't my type

The fourth guy who jump on me was the one I wanted a punky guy with a mohawk in his 30s look so sexy I got to make sure he get it. I'm sure I'm seen him on breeding zone

The last two were twins just look like just turn 18th hope they get some too. So many negs hole only one poz guy with not enough cum to go round to them all. This is not fair I should be abusing them not me. This felt like it kept going on and on got no idea how long it been but I'm good at cum control but I know I'm getting close lost count of how many time they been around on me playing with my body parts. The skinhead just slide down my cock and I get a feeling that I'm about to cum I try to hold it then my cock slip out of his ass. "back of the line dude" Lucky I need a rest bite before it explode

The next guy comes and stand over me lowing his ass I'm in luck the punk dude with the nice rounded ass he slide down deep on my cock and start to ride me hard after 20 second my body shakes my cock hard up and I moan out loud as my toxic cum explode into this punk guy ass he keep on milking every drop out making sure he got it all. He then looks down into my eye and smiles at me "Thanks dude been trying to poz my ass for years now. Time for your hole to get my last neg load"

He then jump off and push his cock into my ass and pump away the 5 other guys come to his side push a big butt plug up his ass which made him shot his load inside me. "Well done guys we got a winner we look forward for this punk boy to covert and come back here again soon to share your prize with us all" he nod yes whit a look of satisfaction, me too knowing that I knock him up owning his ass for my rest of my life good on you hope you covert and become a poz sex pig slut like you meant to be

The other five guys came over to me and wanked off over me shooting their cum over my body then got dress and left the room before untie me first then it was me on my own in the dark room not sure what just happen I pulled up my jeans and found a note inside saying: Hey thanks for the poz load will look forward to sharing it check my profile and update to see hows the conversion goes, signed barebackpunk on breeding zone.