I need a Decider

barebbrer

I have been missing my Daddy lately( he moved away)I gave him 100% of the choice of who used my holes. If he told me to take a load up my ass, swallow some cock or piss, or lend me to other men for them to use as they please then I did it happily. He was not my master. Only the decider of who he wanted to use me. Over the course of three great years I happily took any cock he wanted me to. Poz, homeless, meth heads. He sold my holes for cheap to ugly men, placed me against a gloryhole and told me to take cock until he came back hours later. In alleys, truckstops, bathhouses, anywhere he saw the opportunity to get cock inside my body he took it. He gave my holes to multiple high viral tops( I am still neg) to use however they wanted. He had me fisted, double penetrated, filled with huge toys to keep the loads in me. Tied me to hotel beds and blindfolded me leaving me there for days with a near constant stream of completely unknown cock. The point is, I need a new decider. Im tired of picking my tops.  

You can set up a poz gang bang and tell me I'm getting pozzed or you can lie and say they are neg, I don't care. I do not need to know stats or see pics of the guys that you want to use me as I will not turn them away. No load refused but I want you to pick those loads. Want to film me getting a train run on me by homeless men, Im down. Wanna tie me to a sling and let anyone walk in and use me, awesome. Want to invite a group of dirty poz fuckers and fisters to live stream online, cool. I will take them all and thank them for their loads.

My limits are blood, pain, and shit. Anything else that involves me being used as a cumdump is fair game. 

Please contact me with a couple examples of the dirtiest, sluttiest, most perverted way you would whore my holes out to see if we could be a match. 

kik contact: cumdumpcub

I would be happy to serve a daddy remotely or local to Colorado.

For remote located Daddies I will film myself being used by your picks, and you will be provided a copy to distribute as you see fit. 

Edited by Rawcubcolorado
  • Upvote 6

On 11/23/2016 at 4:04 PM, Rawcubcolorado said:

I have been missing my Daddy lately( he moved away)I gave him 100% of the choice of who used my holes. If he told me to take a load up my ass, swallow some cock or piss, or lend me to other men for them to use as they please then I did it happily. He was not my master. Only the decider of who he wanted to use me. Over the course of three great years I happily took any cock he wanted me to. Poz, homeless, meth heads. He sold my holes for cheap to ugly men, placed me against a gloryhole and told me to take cock until he came back hours later. In alleys, truckstops, bathhouses, anywhere he saw the opportunity to get cock inside my body he took it. He gave my holes to multiple high viral tops( I am still neg) to use however they wanted. He had me fisted, double penetrated, filled with huge toys to keep the loads in me. Tied me to hotel beds and blindfolded me leaving me there for days with a near constant stream of completely unknown cock. The point is, I need a new decider. Im tired of picking my tops.  

You can set up a poz gang bang and tell me I'm getting pozzed or you can lie and say they are neg, I don't care. I do not need to know stats or see pics of the guys that you want to use me as I will not turn them away. No load refused but I want you to pick those loads. Want to film me getting a train run on me by homeless men, Im down. Wanna tie me to a sling and let anyone walk in and use me, awesome. Want to invite a group of dirty poz fuckers and fisters to live stream online, cool. I will take them all and thank them for their loads.

My limits are blood, pain, and shit. Anything else that involves me being used as a cumdump is fair game. 

Please contact me with a couple examples of the dirtiest, sluttiest, most perverted way you would whore my holes out to see if we could be a match. 

kik contact: cumdumpcub

I would be happy to serve a daddy remotely or local to Colorado.

For remote located Daddies I will film myself being used by your picks, and you will be provided a copy to distribute as you see fit. 

You are very lucky. I would love if some Daddy or Young Alpha would do this with me.