Becoming A Daddy - A Reddit Tale

Guest iJoey

Not My Story ENJOY

I gulped when I changed my age on grindr from 29 to 30, (mostly correctly) guessing that I would be invisible to the 24-28 year old twunk bottoms I was used to fucking. But what I didn't realize is turning 30 opens up a whole range of 18-22 year old twinks with daddy issues. Even though I didn't (and don't) screen on grindr for anyone under 25, when I got anywhere near a college town my grindr would be non-stop notifications from a new class of 19 year olds.

One city I went to frequently was a college-heavy place on the east coast. My grindr went off: dude is 20, in college, asian, slightly toned in the way that young guys are when they first discover what a gym can do, and heavily into underwear and dudes with chest hair. He pings me saying he was looking for an older top, and that I, 30, six foot, 165 pounds and muscular -- was what he was looking for. Over the normal grindr conversation, I find out he is into the typical bottom gay stuff: getting rimmed, getting fucked, sucking dick. I tell him I'll be working until 8pm, and then to come to my hotel room.

At 8, he shows up, and I open the door shirtless and in jeans. Dude is way younger than what I normally go for, so before kissing him I make him break out his ID and verify the age...Jesus...born in the mid 90s...but definitely 19. I grab his wallet out of his hand, put his license back in, and reach around his body and put his wallet into his back pocket -- just giving me an excuse to wrap my arms around him and to feel his ass. I don't know how aggressive I can go with a 19 year old...it's been awhile since I've fucked this age, so I take it slow with him. I kiss him with my arms wrapped around, slowly exploring his mouth and moving my hands up and down his body underneath his clothes. He starts to shudder as I move my hands down, and gasps when I grab his bare ass under his underwear and pull him towards me -- doing a modified bear hug and feeling his erection against my body. I rub my scruff against his face, and then walk him over to the hotel bed.

I take his shirt and pants off. For someone whose grindr profile says he likes underwear, he is wearing a rather conservative pair of 2xist briefs. I take them off him, and tell him to stay there. I walk over to my roller bag and grab a small black Nasty Pig jockstrap -- I always have a jockstrap with me as I like wearing them in hotel gyms. I take the jock back over to my 19 year old boy, and tell him to put it on. With wide, thankful eyes, he does. I put him on all fours on the bed, and guide his face to the fly of my jeans, rubbing his face directly on the denim. With trembling hands, he unbottons the top button, and then unzips my fly, where he finds my 8 inch dick straining to get out of my boxer briefs. He pulls down the elastic waistband and my dick pops out: he gasps. I do a tight, full stroke of my dick, squeezing out the pre-cum from the shaft, tell him to open up his mouth and stick out his tongue, and then put the pre-cum directly on his tongue. He moans. And I get him in the habit of wanting my cum.

I crawl up onto the bed and let him start to work over my dick with his mouth, and crouch over his body to rub my hands down his bare back. When I get to the jockstrap, I pull the elastic band into the air, and then let it snap back down onto his ass, causing him to jerk a little and again moan involuntarily. I keep stroking his body with my hands as my dick is in his mouth, and start to play with his ass as the jockstrap perfectly frames it. I rub my hand up and down his crack: he smells of soap, and so I spin him around and jump into his hole tongue-first as I fully remove my jeans and underwear.

At that point, he says it: "Fuck, Daddy."

I wasn't quite sure if I heard what I thought I did--after all, I'm a 30 year old white dude...I sure ain't this 19 year old asian guy's father. I slap his ass and asked him to repeat what he just said.

"Fuck, Daddy."

Okay--I did hear it right. I've never viewed myself as a daddy, but I've read Dan Savage religiously enough to know to be GGG (good, giving, game) in the bedroom, so let's see where this goes. I dive back in his ass with my tongue, letting my scruff rub both sides of his ass as I work his hole.

"You like that Son?" I try not to wince when I say "Son". It feels weird.

"Yes, Daddy. I want to make you feel good. Your beard feels so good on my ass."

Daddy. Son. Whatever--I get lost in his hole...it ain't every day that one gets a tight twink hole to work over, and his moans become increasingly insistent. He starts to ask for my dick.

"Daddy I want your big dick inside of me. Give me your dick."

After five more minutes of rimming to get him even more worked up, I grab his jockstrap and flip him over, putting him missionary and forcing his legs up in the air as my dick immediately finds his ass. I make out with him aggressively, with my spit covered beard rubbing across his face as my pre-cum leaking dick rubs against his hole. I spit in my hand, rub it on the head of my dick, and start to push in.

"Oh Daddy. We need a condom."

"You don't want Daddy to feel good? Daddy will keep you safe. Just let Daddy go in raw for a little bit and then we can put one on."

"You're right Daddy. Keep going."

Daddy like.

I grab the lube. I slip in missionary, stopping when I see him trying to breathe through the pain before it turns into pleasure, and putting in another inch any time he relaxes. Still, the initial entry is taking too long, and I need to get my full dick in him.

"This will make you feel good, Son." as I put poppers under his nose.

He sniffs. "Thanks Daddy." I make him sniff the poppers again.

Ten seconds later as he is starting to get the popper buzz, I slide the rest of the way in. It's go time. I start long, deep, slow thrusts to get him used to it. Still in missionary, I grab a pillow and elevate his ass so he can watch my raw dick go into him. It's a hot sight: my hairy, thick eight inch raw dick going into this Asian dude's hairless hole. He is mesmerized looking at it, and keeps grabbing for his dick through the Nasty Pig jockstrap. I keep swatting his hand away from his dick, and pinning him down so he has nothing to concentrate on but the feelings of my cock against his prostate. He is moaning like mad and I can see pre-cum start to pool on the outside of the jockstrap. He's not thinking about that condom anymore.

I flip him over and push him down on the bed, and now start hard thrusts that leave him whimpering. He's been open to everything I've done so far, so I get more aggressive, using my left hand to hold down his upper back while using my right to slap his ass as I'm thrusting in him. I drop down, putting my full weight on him while still thrusting my eight inch cock into his tight ass, and letting him feel my chest hair on his smooth back. I wrap my left arm around his chest and my right arm around his neck -- letting the front of his neck cradle in my elbow so he feels trapped -- but secure.

I start whispering in his ear as I continue to thrust.

"You like this boy? You like Daddy's dick in you? You like me leaking pre-cum into your hole?"

He moans and agrees. This is what I want at this point. I want him saying yes to everything I ask him.

"You like my cock in your jockstrap-covered ass? You like your ass exposed to your daddy, knowing that your cock can't get out of the jockstrap as I'm fucking your hole?"

He continues to agree. And then moan, and then repeat everything I say: he likes my cock in his jockstrap covered ass; he likes his ass exposed to Daddy; he likes Daddy's pre-cum getting loaded into his hole. The Asian dude continues to moan, and I turn his face to the side as I start to make out with him again. His ass is so tight, so velvety, that although I don't want this to end I know I won't be able to keep from cumming for much longer. With my 30 year old "Daddy" self on top of this 19 year old boy--it's time to finish this off.

"Oh fuck Son. I'm getting close. Daddy wants to breed you. Do you want Daddy to feel good? Do you want Daddy to cum in you??"

I can see him thinking, and then, like everything else I've said in the last five minutes, he agrees.

"Daddy I want your cum. Cum in me Daddy."

I wrap his body in a bear-hug with him horizontal on the bed and slam into him one last time, getting as deep as possible, and letting out a very loud moan.

"I'm cumming in you Son. I'm breeding your ass."

I feel his ass contract around my dick as I explode in his hole. Wow--he's more experienced than I thought, knowing how to milk a dick as it is cumming to make the orgasm even better for the top. Right after I catch my breath but while we are still in the moment, I pull out, flip him over onto his back, and stick my mostly hard post-orgasm dick back in his hole. I reach for the jockstrap, pull down the elastic expecting to find his hard cock and to jerk him off with my dick still in him, and instead -- with my dick still in him churning my freshly blown load in his hole -- I just find a mess of cum in the jockstrap. I looked at him surprised, and he sheepishly admitted that he felt me cum -- and as soon as that happened he came hands-free.

I smile, kiss him tenderly, and tell him Daddy is happy he got off. I pull my dick out, and wrap this boy in my arms. He drops his head onto my hairy chest on my muscular pecs and falls asleep immediately. I hold him like this for 15 minutes or so, with me lost in a post-orgasm glow for the first 5 minutes or so, and then starting to think about the work I still need to do. I don't want to end it quite yet, as he looks so peaceful in my arms, but it's time to get back to work. I kiss his forehead, and wake him up.

As he is getting himself together and finding his clothes, I tell him to keep the jockstrap and to wear it all night knowing cum might leak out of his hole. I tell him to wear that jockstrap again when I see him when I'm next in town. He dresses and goes home.

Even after a few encounters with him and a couple of other 18-20 year olds, I still greatly prefer the Sir/Boy dom/sub dynamic instead of the Daddy/Son one, but fuck--if a hot 20 year old wants to call me Daddy while I fuck him, Daddy's here for you, Son.

Edited by iJoey

There's an old saying if the shoe fits, wear it.  If he wants you to be his daddy and in doing so you get to dump your load in his hot ass then daddy you will be.  I am the same way.  Don't consider myself to be a daddy, but I could morph into that role if it meant getting laid.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

You'll be amazed the older you get, the more of this type of stuff that will keep happening to you. I have more fun now with hot twinks than I ever would have thought possible! But I guess the whole Daddy issues thing makes sense when you think about it. I like to think that I'm giving them a positive experience with a guy that's older than them. It's likely something they've never had in life. We all need that sometimes.

Edited by SFCumdog
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...