Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

Hey, guys, just wanted to know what your experiences were/are at CumUnion. Do you like CumUnion?

In my next post here I will share with you what happened at last night's CumUnion in Toronto. Happy barebacking!

Read1

• Upvote 5

chicago here @ steamworks party.... layed back on my back, legs spread jerking showing my cock n hole off.  Black mature man stops in, leaves door open, fucks my ass and breeds it, leaves me with a creampie..... I can feel it running down my ass.  Next guy was in love with the cum, leaking from my hole, fucks my ass and gives me another load and leaves. 3rd guy stopped by and asked how loads in that sweet pussy.... I said just 2, he ate my ass out while also fingering my hole. got up to 4 fingers in there and poppered me up and eventually had me shoot from all the ass play, licked that up...  I went home after that, firgured I had my share...lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 15

I should add my two cents...

I did go to the CumUnion last Friday at Steamworks Toronto. Interesting bunch of guys all horned up.

Before I go to my room, I noticed a number of guys with their asses up in the air in their rooms, I knew that they were fair game to fuck  RAW (and I hadn't removed my clothes yet). It was CumUnion night.

I got my clothes off and put away, leaving me with only a jockstrap on. I went on my usual walk through the lighted and darkened areas of Steamworks to see who was doing what to whom. One guy stopped me to suck me off. That got me hard and off I was.

An older white bearded fellow had a bigger room to share. I noticed some bare action there and asked if I could join them. I fucked the older guy who fucked the guy in front of him. I really enjoyed this. He asked me whether I was ready to cum. I said not yet as I just arrived. But he did get a good fucking from me which he really enjoyed. A guy I recognized from the private bb party/orgy from the previous week was in line to fuck; he tapped me on the shoulder and said 'hi'. I didn't see him any more that evening. I guess he was fucking guys in their rooms. I'll see him soon at the next private bb party/orgy in December (2 such events next month).

I went to the dark room in the back and a guy had his ass to be fucked. So I dove in to his warm ass. It felt really great. He kept moaning and moaning. But I wasn't ready to cum just yet… Onward I went.

In the front dark room with glory holes and a big open space I fucked another older guy with a warm ass. He really appreciated me fucking him. He said it felt 'just right'.

Later that evening, a few guys wanted their asses fuck near the horse in a smaller dark area. A younger guy who I have fucked before saw me and asked me to fuck him which I did. Then he switched guys. Another guy my age who is versatile offered his ass so I began to fuck him. You get that feeling you're about to let your cum loose and I emptied into him. The younger guy wanted my cum and said do. I said to him next time let me finish in you. He agreed.

After 3 hours, I had a lot of cock to suck and asses to fuck. I decided to have an early night. I felt very satisfied.

Read1

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys, here's another update on my latest Monday evening (night) CumUnion at Steamworks Toronto.

Last evening I went to my first Monday CumUnion. First of all, it's a little different from Friday night CumUnions.

How is it different? Less guys wanting to get fucked. But a few asses were available for fucking. I really fucked about 4 guys. All with gorgeous, warm, slick asses. I also rimmed a number of waiting asses. Each guy moaned with pleasure. I am left my load in 2 asses. Also, there were less gawkers and more willing participants. That's always a plus with me...

How is it the same? It is the same by the fact that it is a CumUnion event. Guys know that there will be bareback fucking involved. These guys have no worries who sucks them off and who rims them and who fucks them. 

Don't get me wrong. I had a ball (pun intended)! But I think that I will stick with the Friday CumUnions because they are just that more men who attend.

Thoughts? Happy barebacking!

Read1

• Upvote 3

Went to Palm Springs a couple weeks ago to meet a guy I had been chatting with online for the first time in person. We went out to Tool Shed for awhile then decided to go to Cumunion at CCBC. We got there about 1 AM and walked around for a little while seeing what was going on and who was there. He told me to get in the sling and he started fucking me. After awhile he asked one of the guys watching with 8" thick cock if he wanted a turn and they tag teamed me for awhile. Then it was his turn in the sling, I got two guys tag teaming his ass. We kept switching like that for awhile and at one point we were making out and someone new started riding me (never saw who it was but he was an amazing fuck, kept pulling out spitting on my hole then slamming in balls deep). We then went with one guy to his room, he woke up his partner and the two of them took turns on both of us. I didn't think I got any loads from any of the five or six cocks I took but turns out I did get one, just not sure who from. Overall probably the best first date I've ever had.

• Upvote 15

Bottomsub,

Most guys who attend CumUnions are into bareback sex. Just have your ass ready or go to the darkroom and let guys fuck you anonymously. Enjoy the plug and play! Happy barebacking! Tell us of your first CumUnion experience.

Read1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest shybottomhole
On 2016-12-13 at 4:51 PM, Read1 said:

Hey, guys, here's another update on my latest Monday evening (night) CumUnion at Steamworks Toronto.

Last evening I went to my first Monday CumUnion. First of all, it's a little different from Friday night CumUnions.

How is it different? Less guys wanting to get fucked. But a few asses were available for fucking. I really fucked about 4 guys. All with gorgeous, warm, slick asses. I also rimmed a number of waiting asses. Each guy moaned with pleasure. I am left my load in 2 asses. Also, there were less gawkers and more willing participants. That's always a plus with me...

How is it the same? It is the same by the fact that it is a CumUnion event. Guys know that there will be bareback fucking involved. These guys have no worries who sucks them off and who rims them and who fucks them. 

Don't get me wrong. I had a ball (pun intended)! But I think that I will stick with the Friday CumUnions because they are just that more men who attend.

Thoughts? Happy barebacking!

Read1

Can't wait to visit TO soon for a cumunion Read1...love to be ass up waiting to get fucked by you. 

On 12/14/2016 at 5:02 PM, atlfukbud said:

Anyone been to CumUnion in Atlanta? Thoughts?

I went in Atlanta in August.  I think it starts at 8:00, and I got there around 8:30 or 8:45.  It was pretty packed - just guessing maybe 100 cars, had to park up on the street aways down.  It was my first time there and first time doing something like this fully intending to be versatile, "no questions asked", and I had my ass lubed with vaseline ready for whatever.  I ran into a good number of guys I knew.  Friends, prior fucks, attached guys I knew, a few from my gym, guys I recognized from bbrt.  I probably ended up staying 60-90 mins.  Kept getting more and more crowded.  Crowd skewed older for sure, full range of body types, some damn hot.  A couple guys I knew that I talked to said it's really hit or miss - that was a good one.  There were prob 200 guys there by the time I left.  The hottest muscle fucker of the night was just arriving as I left and stripping down to his jock to walk around as I left, but I was spent.  I'll go back for sure, but either been a problem with my schedule or a regular fuckbud has hit me up to play on that Wed night each month.  Maybe this month.  I'd say well worth it - won't be disappointed but I guess I was there a good month!!  Maybe I'll see you there :)   

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1