Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

On 12/14/2016 at 5:02 PM, atlfukbud said:

Anyone been to CumUnion in Atlanta? Thoughts?

I have gotten well loaded there. For me it is all about the cum, so I let anybody fuck me. I almost think that doing so sends the message that I am down for anything and it gets me more cock..........

• Upvote 7

I've been to Cumunion in NCY, Toronto, and Chicago.  Steamworks in Chicago is the nicest setup, but I've gotta say the mix of men in NYC was off the charts hot:  muscle dudes, twinks, Asian studs, Latino thugs, PrEPsters - definitely someone for every taste. The big open room in back is just wall to wall fucking.  I couldn't even turn around without a cock poking my ass or my cock getting sucked.  Mostly bareback, of course, but you can go at your own speed and connect as much or as little as you want.

Just go!  You'll be glad you did, man.  I promise.

• Upvote 8

One of the best CumUnion parties I've attended was held in Washington earlier in the summer. 

I arrived about 11:00 PM and found the parking area packed.  Approaching the door I met a buddy.  He's a vers bottom.  We entered and waited about ten minutes to get checked in as there was a line of guys in all shapes, sizes and colors.  It looked like there was something for everyone. 

This particular venue has glory holes, back rooms, video areas and rooms upstairs.  While the place was fairly crowded, it was housed in a large warehouse so there was lots of room to wander.  I went back to the dark room area and found a large number of guys packed into the space.  I could hear soft moans and groans, rutting and grunting sounds, as well as the sound of skin-on-skin slapping.  It was really hot and tough to get close to the action.  The smell of man sweat and cum got me harder.

I wandered back to the glory hole area and entered into a booth, sticking my hard cock through the hole and waited.  Almost immediately a warm mouth swallowed my cock, sucking me harder and harder.  Then he turned around and slowly eased his hole onto my rock hard dick.  His ass felt great and after some thrusting and moaning of my own I shot my first load deep in his hole. 

I'll definitely attend future CumUnion parties.  In the past I've have attended a few other such parties and have almost always blown at least a couple loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

This latest post is NOT about attending a CumUnion at Steamworks Toronto.

Guys,

I'd like to relate my experiences at this afternoon's big bb orgy at Club120 in Toronto.

Well, I arrived at 4:00 PM this afternoon, and by chance was the first arrival.  I deliberately chose to arrive early as I was scheduled to go to work early tomorrow, and while I wanted to have a few hours of fun, I also needed to get home at a reasonable time so I could get some rest.

It was really biting cold in Toronto today.  I sat down on the bench for a few minutes to thaw out. The club was heated reasonably well, so when I was ready, I was able to walk around wearing only a jockstrap, shoes and socks.

Other hot guys arrived soon, and by 4:30 we were sucking, rimming, and fucking.  One couple (top and bottom boys) also arrived early so I got to explore their bodies.  In a switch, the top wanted to bottom, so I asked whether I could fuck him.  He pointed his ass toward my rock hard dick and I inserted with no hesitation.  His hole was beautifully warm and silky.  I didn't want to cum too early so I withdrew and offered my dick to his partner's ass.  More fucking ensued.

As the afternoon moved on, more guys arrived.  The atmosphere was magical with lots of open sucking, rimming, and fucking.  Some slings were put into use, but as this afternoon I wanted just to fuck, suck, and rim, I did just that.  One younger cum dump was pumping my dick and got his deposit of my seed.  So HOT!

The next such party is on Boxing Day (Dec. 26th) from 10 PM to 4 AM.  I'm going to try to make it again to this event.  Although 150 or more guys usually register, only about 35 actually show-up.  Still it's well worth while.  It sure beat any CumUnion experience I've had in the past. The guys are warmer.  No one brings up the question of condoms.  It's 'plug and play', just as I want it to be. 

I guess I was like Alice in Wonderland today.  It was an entirely natural, sexy, passionate, erotic party, and was worth every minute.

Read1

• Upvote 8

Las Vegas Hawks Cumunion

I have been to Cumunion at Hawks in Las Vegas and at Steamworks in Seattle and they are totally different environments. Vegas is pretty much a free for all and Seattle guys seems to be uptight and a little picky. I am 50 with a slender athletic build and do not look my age. When in Vegas I usually have the words cum hole sharpied on my ass cheeks so it easy for all to know what I want. The two dark rooms are always the best as there are usually 5-6 bottoms bent over and waiting to take anybody and everybody.  The video room or the open play room is the next best two areas. I have had luck in all and will def be there in Jan to start off the year right. Seattle has some very hot guys and the best place for play there is the gloryhole rooms or the slingrooms. I have left each establishment so poppered up I could barley drive home and my hole was always sore and leaking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Boyz,

Here's the next installment of my sexual adventures at the massive bareback event at Club 120 last night in Toronto.

I was one of the first guys to arrive, and some guys walked in immediately behind me.  We took our clothes and coats off and secured them with the person at the coat check. Now on to the sex.

I met a young Asian fellow who's ass was lubed and ready for fucking.  He smiled at me and said I'd be welcome in him.  With that invitation it didn't take me long to shove my raw dick in his ass, however, as it was quite early, (10:30 PM), I didn't want to cum in him just yet, so after enjoying his hole for a few minutes I let him now I'd be back for more.

Next, there were a number of guys on whom I had my eyes.  There was a tall beautiful bottom who lay in the sling getting fucked (which is where I ended-up fucking him), and at other times he wandered around, making his ass available for all and any loads.  Eventually his blue eyes caught my attention and I loaded him up with my saved up cum.  It was really GREAT.

During the course of the evening I met a guy I've bumped into (literally and figuratively) a few times at Steamworks Toronto.  He has a great personality and absolutely loves bareback sex. He's around my own age of 52 and made it clear he wanted me to fuck him.  Which, of course, I did.  His ass was round, warm, and inviting - in short it was absolutely beautiful.   The next time we play he will get my load. 

Do you know the DJ was part of this bareback event?  Until this evening I've never before fucked the DJ.  He was a strong black man who wanted really wanted to bottom.  Using some of his silicone lube, I easily slid into his hole, and particularly enjoyed fucking the him.  So now I can scratch "fucking the DJ" off my bucket list!! 

Oh, did I tell that the same young Asian guy was getting fisted?  I have only rarely fisted a guy in 20 some odd years, but fisting the Asian guy was enjoyable.  My hand is somewhat small, so he could readily take it up his ass.  Of course the nearby can of Crisco was also helpful. 

All in all, it was a beautiful evening at this bareback playground, and it surely beat any CumUnion party I've attended, hands down!  No questions, no worries, no ageism.  Just good ol' bareback sex at its best.  Everybody had a good time!  I will attend the two events scheduled in January at the same club.  Check out the details on BarebackRT Toronto. And a merry barebacking to all in 2017!!

Read1

• Upvote 3

More, boyz...

Some other experiences.

A beautiful black top was fucking a hot white guy in the sling. The black guy came in the white guy's ass. As soon as he took his dick, I tasted his cum. SO NICE!!!

I also tasted by rimming a number of warm lubed holes. More posts to come...

Read 1

• Upvote 2

On 12/17/2016 at 3:59 PM, cumbro said:

I've been to Cumunion in NCY, Toronto, and Chicago.  Steamworks in Chicago is the nicest setup, but I've gotta say the mix of men in NYC was off the charts hot:  muscle dudes, twinks, Asian studs, Latino thugs, PrEPsters - definitely someone for every taste. The big open room in back is just wall to wall fucking.  I couldn't even turn around without a cock poking my ass or my cock getting sucked.  Mostly bareback, of course, but you can go at your own speed and connect as much or as little as you want.

Just go!  You'll be glad you did, man.  I promise.

which sauna is the one in NY?

• Upvote 1

Not an orgy as such, but once in the Steamworks in Edinburgh whilst in their Labyrinth of so called "theme" rooms I come across this guy with several other Tops who are fucking him. I go closer and see that they are all bare so this of course arouses me. I walk on over few head shakes and wait. I hear the bottom as the next top gets ready to enter him ask him if he is negative as he only wants neg cum. Now me being me this makes my cock even harder. I can sense the precum. So I think to myself should I or shouldn't I?. In the end I decide if he is taking it bare I shall give it him bare. It gets to my turn, he asks the question so I mumble an answer and in I go. He was probably early 50s. So I do what I do and empty a load into his ass which looked well used, so all the better. I turn and leave without saying a word, I presume somewhere out there is a guy that went into the Sauna neg and came out poz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1