Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

Dear Rawboyz,

Well, this afternoon was the next (7th) bb orgy at Club120 in Toronto. The only one in February. February must be a short month...

I had high hopes and expectations. Why? Well, as you've read in my last post, there were only 25 guys at the last Club120 bb orgy in late January. You know, I still had a lot of fun.

Today I wanted to not be the first guy in the door. I was really horny though. Who wouldn't be? I was the 3rd guy. Lucky me! Paid my $15 cover, got a bag, stripped down to my jockstrap and winter shoes (as a big snowfall had just fallen here in Toronto). Ready to roll!

Sex was happening quite fast tonite. Having a gay bar all to yourselves means sex was happening in the slings (2 only today), the few private rooms, and out in the open either on the second floor or first floor dance area. 

I managed to fuck quite a few younger cunts. Very happy to do so! 

There was this Latino younger guy walking around topless but with jeans on. He kept watching me top these guys. I knew for a fact that he was really interested in older men. I persuaded him (by rubbing his hard dick underneath his jeans) to follow me into one of the private rooms. I kissed him on the neck and said that I wanted to tease his hole with my daddy dick. His eyes lit up. He took my hand and asked me to close the door behind us. I locked it to be sure. He pulled down his jeans and underwear. I was away to the races… I rimmed him for a bit (mmmm) and knew he was tight. He put lube on his ass and on my hard dick. I entered him ever so gently. His hole popped. I knew I was in. Tight at first, but his ass muscles got used to my daddy dick pretty fast. I was pumping away with him gently moaning. Love that! He didn't want me to cum as it was pretty early in the bb orgy. He was very happy to have received daddy dick. I saw him playing with other guys there. I guess I have a special touch for loosening up younger guys who are a bit nervous about getting into bb sex. I knew he liked bb sex. He need a little reassurance and an older mentor. Ta-dat, here I was to offer my services.

I met the black DJ from several orgies ago. We embraced, but sadly I did not get to fuck him today. He did remember me, hence the embrace.

I loved how the guys tonite changed position and partner. The one bb couple was there tonite as well. Both bearded fellows. The one bearded younger guy was versatile. He fucked and got fucked. HOT! The other beared partner only topped. He loved to see his partner get fucked. They always play together! Nice to see.

Well, towards the end my daddy dick was getting pretty sensitive. I need to unloaded. A younger otter with a beautiful lubed hole was the target for my daddy load fucked deep. I entered him easily, and a few minutes later added my huge load DEEP in his young count just after the younger bearded fellow (remember the bb couple I just mentioned?) came in him. A nice mix of hot cum. He was very satisfied.

All in all, a great 7th bb orgy. Any similar stories? Any other North American cities organizing a similar raw meeup? Two new bb orgy dates in March to be announced. Stay tuned. Happy barebacking to all who read this!

(Raw) Read1

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Vegas Cumunion Jan 21

Another trip to Vegas and another night at Hawks for CumUnion. I arrived fairly early this night because you never know how the crowd will be for this event and it can be a pain in the ass waiting to get in. Once inside it was already crowded and the numbers were climbing fast. I grabbed my towel and locker key and proceeded to get naked and lubed my hole, asking the counter worker if he would do me a favor and put the words CUM DUMP on my ass cheeks so all would know my intent.

I did my normal drive by of all areas to see where the most action was and then proceeded back to my locker to grab a fresh bottle of poppers ( Black Rush).  Then, strolling back to the dark room, I took my typical position bent over a bench waiting for the first taker. Within minutes my ass was getting rubbed and fingered by many and then the first cock took position and drove immediately balls deep.

He was average size and a perfect way to start the night, pumping my ass for five or so minutes, only then to move along.  As he moved off, another guy took his place.  The second guy was definitely bigger than the first, but his technique of fucking ass was my fave:  all the way out and then all the way back in. This drives me crazy and my cock started pushing cum out like a toaster.

He worked my hole about the same amount of time as last guy but again, didn't want to shoot.  By now the  bench was lined was lined up with four to five other guys bent over and room was packed.  I did not want to compete so I moved along to another dark room situated in the front of building. This room is much smaller than the other dark room, and when the room is packed, the body heat that emanates from the small room can be over whelming. I walked and went immediately to front of room where bench was located and once again took my position.

Within seconds a tongue was deep in my ass, working my lips like a vacuum.  Now, being rimmed and being fucked are my two favorite activities, and this guy was doing an excellent job at the rimming portion.  By now I was hitting my poppers heavily, and my head was spinning when all the sudden he moved away and I felt a pair of large hands grab my hips. I had seen a very tall black gentleman walking around and saw his silhouette in the other as I was walking out but I wondered of this was him. The next thing I know is that I felt this very large cock head probing my entrance and I knew this was not going to be easy, I took one very large hit poppers and then he penetrated me all the way.  I was on full tippy toes as he sank his meat into meat into me and I thought it would never fit. He had to be on the ten plus scale and he hit the second door immediately. I had to pull off because and recuperate for a few seconds and then he went right back in, working my hole furiously for over ten minutes.

Very quickly I found myself weak in the knees, but I was fortunate in that the top's pace accelerated, his cock swelled to even more impressive dimensions, he gripped my hips and sunk in balls-deep, grunting and spasming while he shot his seed.  

He stayed in my ass for a good two minutes after shooting and never went limp, he then started long deep strokes and like I said earlier I was pushing cum out like a water fountain. Finally after what seemed forever he pulled out and walked away. As he pulled out my hole was stretched and cum was running down my leg.  Immediately another guy took his place, churning the baby batter and, within a few merciful minutes, adding his own.  As he withdrew, the smell of cum was pungent.  Within seconds, another cock filled the void, and also loaded my hole.

This scene played out for about three hours that night, as I made my hole available in one room or another, awaiting cock.  

Out of all my trips to Vegas this one tops the scale. I will definitely be heading to Hawks again in August when I get back in town.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

Montreal CumUnion (Thurs., Feb. 16, 2017) - PART ONE

Well, rawboyz. Here I am, as promised, in Montreal for 2 days, the first night was to attend Montreal's CumUnion held at GI Joe sauna.

I thought Steamworks Toronto is a large bathhouse, albeit on one floor. GI Joe is a massive building on Ste. Catherine Est (East) in Montreal. Wow! Couldn't believe my eyes and ears! Huge place on 4 floors. The basement (it has an interesting French designation) is semi-dark with individual rooms, a sling area, and glory holes and dark area. This is the main area for those involved in CumUnion. Like my experiences in Toronto, no one ask for a condom any where. YES!!

The first floor is where you arrive, pay, and get your key, lock for your locker, and towel. They gave a tiny room to me on the 3rd floor. My room has a small flat screen TV, bed and locker. You barely have any room to turn out in it; perhaps this is good because you're really in there for sex, no?!

The second floor has individual rooms, a big shower area (see-through glass, mmmm) and a large room for the guys into fetish. On one of my walk up and down the building, I got called over by a masked guy who wanted me to fist him. His English was, at best, very limited. He saw my small hands, put a later glove on each and showed me where the Crisco was. He was comfortable in a swing. I enter him slowly, and for about 10 mins. I was the fister (person who fists) helping out a bro was the fistee. He was in heaven. On to the next part...

The third floor had a maze of small rooms as well. My room was in the back (tonight I will ask for a room closer to the front of the pack). As it was 7 PM (very early by Toronto Steamwork's time for CumUnion; there it starts at 10PM), guys were just starting to come in. Action was about to start.

Interesting enough… I found bb sex in every part of GI Joe. Especially the basement "dungeon" area. There was this Latino guy. Great kisser who had a fantastic warm inviting hole. He wanted my raw daddy dick. We kissed and embraced a lot, and I fucked him multiple times. He did get my load in the end. As you know, I come near the end, just before I leave.

Oh yeah, I saw bb sex in individual rooms. Where else? On the third floor just down the corridor is a dark secluded area with a sling and a bench. I fucked a number of guys in the sling there (especially a nice college guy, muscled and ripped, who wanted bare dick; who I am to refuse?!). I fucked him and another guy who loved the feel of my dick in him and my salt and pepper beard. This guy I kept meeting everywhere. In the "dungeon" basement, he sucked my dick and stroked my beard. Very sensual guy.

In the "dungeon" there was a sling set up too. I fucked a younger guy who was taking all dicks in his ass. His hole felt great as well. It was early, I didn't want to cum yet. Another young muscled black guy showed up in the dark glory hole area. He felt my hardness and took off his towel. I used some spit and entered his hole. Tight but hot. With a little fucking he moaned softly in pure delight. I opened his ass too.

All in all, the first night was absolutely fabulous for the voyeur-explorer-in-chief!! A lot of younger ass to fuck. One guy got my load. Going back for more. I may even try Wega DVD store with their glory holes and viewing booths today before GI Joe again tonite.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Happy barebacking to all! 

Read1 (in Montreal)

• Upvote 11

Raw Sex Vacation in Montreal (2nd Night - Fri., Feb. 17, 2017) - Part Two

Hey, Rawboyz!

Very interesting 2nd day here in Montreal. Still French Canadians continue to astound me. So open here...

After lunch at a Portuguese grill, I set out for WEGA DVD store a few short blocks away from where I was staying. I was told that after 3 PM things pick up. Great store to pick up your own favourite bb DVD. I was there for the viewing booths in their basement. After my eyes adjusted to the darker nature of the bathroom, I got to my room and sat down in the chair before the TV screen. I had an opening in the wall when a cock could pop through. I saw a guy I was interested in sucking off. He seemed to have drop by after work to drain his cock and de-stress. I went to his room on the other side and took his young hard cock in my mouth. Within 2 minutes I had a hot load in my mouth. He came very fast. Enjoyable! LOAD ONE for today! I wasn't going to stay around much longer for it was a bit dead there. On to GI Joe sauna...

At Gi Joe, there was much more action. A tall black guy came into my room. He had a long hard cock. I sucked him for a few minutes. I couldn't quite get the length of it all in my mouth. I did try. He turned me around to prepare my hole to be fucked. A little lube and he was in me RAW. He took his dick out and put a condom on it to try it in my hole. Then, he took his dick out and thought about it. He took the condom off and entered me a third time RAW. Within 5 minutes he came in my hole. LOAD TWO for today!

Afterwards, I went down to the basement, their 'dungeon'. In the darkened glory hole area I met a younger man who I was immediately attracted to. He sucked my hard dick for a bit and turned around to present his lubed hole. Cue: I want to get fucked by you! I slid in effortlessly into his hole. I fucked him for a bit. He wanted to kiss, so I exited his hole and we kissed and embraced. He went off to another corner of the glory hole area. Another guy was fucking him but he took my hard dick in his mouth. Remember, I'm still sore from all the fucking yesterday. This beautiful guy was so sensitive in sucking my hard, sore dick that I rewarded him with my hot load in his mouth. He said in French, 'Ca va!' (kind of like - ok! yes!). I kissed him to thank him. He was so happy as was I! LOAD THREE for today! All in a couple of hours at GI Joe sauna.

Time to get something to eat after all this bb sex! I hope you enjoyed this new post! Tomorrow I will driving home to the Toronto area (about a 6 hr drive). The roads are dry and the weather is clear! 

Happy barebacking, rawboyz!

Read1

• Upvote 13

Guest Powersubbtm

Been to the LA one for about four times now. There were usually a disproportionate number of bottoms vs tops. Except this one time when I came early, I was able to take around 8 cocks in my mouth and ass within 30 minutes nonstop.