Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

On 3/28/2017 at 5:45 PM, phukhole said:

Was at the CumUnion in Palm Springs. 

FUUUUUUCK.  Now I really can't wait until my visit in June.  Need to be bred like this.  Bred until I can't think and all I know is that I need more loads and more men to use me.  

Guest GoneFishing

hell yeah

drink all day by pool

swim and pick out all the pigs you want to fuck after sundown. 

be bold and get your ass in a sling or over my favorite fuck bench in the military camp tent.  oink so many memories of spawn being produced.  can't wait to see you get get your share of nectar. 

Guest GoneFishing

maybe we can get some butt plugs to keep our batter up our rectum until then next man plants another questionable load on top. 

22 hours ago, Chargedup said:

hell yeah

drink all day by pool

swim and pick out all the pigs you want to fuck after sundown. 

be bold and get your ass in a sling or over my favorite fuck bench in the military camp tent.  oink so many memories of spawn being produced.  can't wait to see you get get your share of nectar. 

I'm hoping!! Looking forward to getting sweaty and sloppy and bred as many times as it takes to take.  Oink!!

Guest Dutchdelight

Will go to Vegas Cumunion in May! Wanna be marked as cum pig on my back, and on my ass will be written cum hole. Will bend over in darkroom or will be in the hanging band. Taking as much loads as possible!

Wthere last year and received 22 in 4 hours, but was not marked. This needs to be more this year.

sunday after (21st May) will be host of the 50+ loads challenge in my hotel. Door open from noon. All tops into a cumunion afterparty are welcome to drop another load on the strip. See also post about this challeng.

LAST NIGHT/EARLY MORNING AT STEAMWORKS TORONT

Hey, rawboyz!

I decided after dinner and a queer slow dance in Toronto to go to Steamworks Toronto for some fun. The week gone by was a bit stressful. I need to blow off some stress, some guys, and do some fucking. Sounds like a bb plan.

I got my room about 1 AM. I was planning to stay until 6 AM. Guys, would you believe it? I was having so much fun that I left at 7 AM.

Here's my brief account...

Yesterday, I noticed (the voyeur-explorer in me) that a lot of guys want to get sucked off at the front darkrooms. I managed to get 5 guys to blast their hot cum in my mouth over the course of the morning. YUM YUM for CUM CUM! Delish!

Then I went exploring/cruising around. I ended up the back narrow and long darkroom. Another few guys blasted in my mouth before 7 AM. I did fuck a few willing holes then and left my saved up load in an anonymous. Guys seemed more open to anonymous sex, even bb sex. I was amazed.

Two guys (a younger otter and another younger guy) came to my room to unload in my mouth, separately though. More cum, I'm very happy.

So, rawboyz, not a bad night for a raw ver daddy. Around 10 loads blasted down my throat, 1 load seeded deep, and a sore neck. I went to bed around 8 AM and woke up around 4 PM. A raw daddy needs his beauty sleep after all that good sex.

Any similar experiences at saunas/bathhouses? Keep barebacking, taking and accepting loads! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, Dutchdelight said:

Will go to Vegas Cumunion in May! Wanna be marked as cum pig on my back, and on my ass will be written cum hole. Will bend over in darkroom or will be in the hanging band. Taking as much loads as possible!

Wthere last year and received 22 in 4 hours, but was not marked. This needs to be more this year.

sunday after (21st May) will be host of the 50+ loads challenge in my hotel. Door open from noon. All tops into a cumunion afterparty are welcome to drop another load on the strip. See also post about this challeng.

22 in 4 hours; good on ya mate. That's a record of a kind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I finally went to a Cumunion! In Toronto at Steamworks last night. To be completely honest, it was just OK. I've had better nights there on non-Cumunion nights. Maybe the Friday night ones are better than the Monday evening ones.

I arrived at 9 (event started at 8), got a room, and took a little tour around hoping to see some action to get me turned on. Nothing. A few open doors with bottoms up, but otherwise pretty empty - even the darkrooms and sling room were empty. I hoped I was just early and relaxed in the sauna for a bit. I went back to the still empty sling room and decided to start the action myself. I bent over one of the fuck benches to wait (sling room has a sling in the middle, flanked by two closet sized fuck-bench rooms). I wasn't waiting 5 minutes before I had interested hands on my smooth ass. One guy came in and fucked me hard and good for 20 minutes - I asked him to cum and he let me have it "nice and deep" - fan-fucking-tastic. After he gave me that satisfying ass pat, a new guy stepped right up with another hard cock. He liked to fuck me slow and kept telling me "don't move", I took a big sniff of my poppers and just let him pound away. After another 10 minutes of him clearly edging himself I turned around and asked if he'd like to cum in me, those seemed to be the magic words because almost immediately he pulled out came on my hole and pumped it in a little bit. Hot, I love having a cummy fucked hole.

The scene in the sling room had cleared out so I returned to my room and went face down ass up. I had two more guys come by and fuck me - but neither of them came (one even used a condom). By this time it was after midnight and I decided to unload and head home for the night. From past visits I know the action can really pick up after 1 or 2am, but I didn't want to stay that long (and the cumunion event was technically only 8-12). I found a nice hot mouth in the slurp-ramp/maze-room who took good care of me before I left.

Overall a pretty fun night, but far from the big orgy I was envisioning. For sure going to go to the Club 120 event Read1 has written about this month (but it's not until the 23rd).

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-04-11 at 11:26 AM, Strongbow42 said:

I finally went to a Cumunion! In Toronto at Steamworks last night. To be completely honest, it was just OK. I've had better nights there on non-Cumunion nights. Maybe the Friday night ones are better than the Monday evening ones.

I went to my first Cumunion which took place at the sauna GI-Joe in Montreal. An I wasn't impressed because I saw more condoms being used that I've ever seen at a bathhouse.

I still don't see what's so good about Cumunion parties because I didn't see anything different from a regular night at the sauna. I've been many times at the GI-Joe and Cumunion looked like a regular night.

I need to personally thank Read1 for recommending the Club 120 party. Holy wow, that event is what I thought CumUnions would be like. It was a little weird to be going (and leaving) an orgy party during daylight hours (party ran from 4pm-8pm), but it was so well worth it. I was there from 5 till 7:30.

Based on Read1's other reviews I think they were expecting a big turnout this time, not only were there 4 slings setup, but they also had a "fantasy fuck wall" (think/Google "Czech Gay Fantasy" -- that's almost exactly the setup they had for this wall). The turn out was great - at least 60 guys probably more (>200 signed up). Sadly the fuck wall wasn't in use hardly at all since it was on the main floor and most of the action was happening on the floor above it where all the slings where. I spent a little time in one and didn't have a single taker. Upstairs however, I got plenty. It was pretty crowded and all I really had to do was lean over the railing with my ass pointed out and grin at anyone who gave me a pat -- this lead to me getting fucked by 6 or 7 different guys over the course of the evening with a couple returning to my hole to take another turn several times.

One of the guys who fucked me invited me into a sling where I stayed for a while and had lots of spectators and a couple guys taking turns on my smooth hole -- it was my first time in an actual sling and for sure won't be my last. Finally near the end of the evening (who wants to cum early?!) I got 3 loads of cum shot nice and deep into me. One by an older beefy muscle guy, one by a thicker asian dude, and one by a tall bro-y looking white dude. As if all this wasn't enough a super cute tiny asian twink rimmed and blew me until I was ready to cum. We were standing beside a very hairy guy wearing a wrestling singlet taking loads in the sling -- his hole opened for use just as I was ready to blow (perfect!) -- it was very wet and clearly well-fucked, AND he cleaned me off too.

I'm still pretty new to bath-houses and big sex parties, I was pretty shy and nervous up until about Jan of this year when I started PReP. I always kind of thought bathhouses would be a non-stop gay orgy and events like CumUnion would just add to that, and while I always get some action, it's never been quite the experience I envisioned (honestly, why are guys so shy at the bathhouse?! We all know why we're there!). This party at Club 120 was wholly different and exactly the kind of uninhibited piggy sex I've always been fantasizing about. Can't wait for the next one (May 14th! Come to Toronto!). Let me know if you saw me there, I was wearing the same turquoise jock as in my profile pic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

"Very interesting 2nd day here in Montreal. Still French Canadians continue to astound me. So open here..."

@Read1, you are so right.  The Montreal boys are very open and relaxed.  I always have a fun time, at the big parties and in the bath houses.  The last few years at the baths have gotten better, way more barebacking.  I split my visits between GI Joe and Oasis.  Almost always get at least one load, and several fucks, even if it is not a busy time. Usually go there on a night of a long weekend.  The dark rooms in particular are sleazy fun.  At the big parties I often get fucked, and a couple of times got loads, right on the dance floor.  It makes for quite a dance experience!  And when a following guy fingered my hole and felt the hot wetness, I always got fucked at least one more time.  Music, shirtless men, dancing with a hot load in my ass, it's sensory overload.

Edited by MuscleAss
  • Upvote 3

I finally made my way to Atlanta Cumunion again this week.  I loved it the first time, but have reg fuckbuds and was trying to avoid what seems like a guaranteed sti at cumunion (didn't catch anything the first time).  But I loved the sleazy and anon atmosphere, and my main purpose this time was to finally breed MuscledHorse on here who I started talking to since he joined.  I wanted that muscle hole and I wanted it sloppy, so this was my chance!  I got there at 8:30, and it was pretty different than my first time there.  Many fewer guys and many fewer that made my dick hard :(  But I was there with one purpose in mind - although I did go with my hole cleaned and ready for whatever happened until I was ready to unload.  As soon as I wandered around I pretty quickly found my "target" at the edge of the darkroom with guys waiting their turn to fuck that fine muscle slut.  I took my turn in that perfect ass, and his hole had a nice grip and friction.  I could have cum, but I was only there 5 mins and wanted to have more fun first.

I wandered around for a while more, kind of amazed at the difference from the last time I was there, then I stumbled on the exact same muscled black guy that fucked and bred me on my first trip to Cumunion.  I shot a nozzle full of lube up my ass before I left home - just in case - and I was glad I did since no one had messed with my hole yet and neither of us had lube on us.  We swapped head, made out and rimmed each other, and before long he was pushing against my hole again.  Nice rigid fat BBC with no lube besides what I had squirted in before I left home.  But soon he was fucking me and I was hard as a rock.  Was hoping we'd flip, but pretty quickly he was ready to cum.  For some reason he pulled out this time and shot all over my legs and cock (bred me deep last time), but it was good.

PLay around with a few more guys, had some small latin guy wrecking my hole with multiple fingers in the dark area.  Thought for sure he'd fuck me after but never did.  Fucked one muscled Daddy type but careful not to cum.  After about 90 mins, this crazy hot bubble butt jock/frat type with a jock on and backwards cap arrived, and he messed around with me and I had a couple fingers up his unused ass (so far)....cock was totally hard in the jock, but fairly obvious he was there to bottom.  He had just arrived and had guys all over him though.  I pulled myself away, hoping he's a local, and walked around to find MuscledHorse again and found him bent over on the fuck bench where I already saw him a few times.  Guys all around watching him get fucked by someone.  As soon as that guy stepped away, no one immediately took his place.  He'd been getting fucked for at least 90 mins by that point, so I decided this was it - I pulled up behind that slut - never turned around to see who anyone was fucking him - and his fuckhole was so loose I barely even realized I was inside (like fucking a tunnel).  I'm so visual, and this guy was such a hot muscle stud I knew I'd get off fast.  He was egging me on to breed him without any clue who it was, and I only lasted a minute or two till I blasted my load up his slimy ass and added to whatever he had already.  I walked around to the front of him and said thanks, and told him who I was from here.  

Some other heavy guy had taken my place, but when he finished, MuscledHorse got off the bench and we talked a few minutes (true gentleman :) ).  I reached around his ass and loads were literally running down his big legs.  That stud is 100% accurate with his pics and self description - true cumwhore happy to help guys get off and clearly loves being mounted and taking cock and seed.......wish there was a way to give "references" on bbrt.  I'm guessing he will post here about his accomplishments - I'm already looking forward to the next time but hopefully get my shot at that young jock ass I gave up on in the meantime lol - wish i were a multi-cummer, or at least stay hard after I cum!!  Thanks MuscledHorse - true mating stud!!   

• Upvote 17

Thanks for the great review. A sexual athlete like me could ask for nothing better.

I have to say my first CumUnion was utter bliss from start to finish. I drove down to Atlanta the afternoon of the event and checked into the Cheshire Inn, a nearby hotel with a rep for being gay cruising friendly. I got settled in, left the blinds open and stripped down to begin my preparations for the evening, must of which involved hosing out my horsehole so it was squeaky clean and ready for the kind of heavy use I enjoy. I also brought a couple of my oversize toys from bad-dragon along with me and enjoyed taking those for a little while.  After that I dressed in short body hugging gym shorts and a t-back tank top and headed over to Manifest.

I was among the first guys to check in and eagerly stripped down. I carried a bottle of lube with me for part of the night even though by an hour in a was cum filled enough to not need it. Within 10 minutes of entering the front door of Manifest I was already taking my first cock in the form a nicely hung black guy. His load started off my evening and from there I went out to explore the rest of the club and its corridors, slings and open mating areas. 

My first stop was up a set of stairs towards the back where a group of guys were already going at it. A thick cocked young latin guy who would later fuck me started out by letting me suck on his sizable manhood. Then as I stood up his fingers groped my fucked hole and he slid a finger in. Realizing the kind of hungry hole I had he quickly retracted the finer and then reinserted four.

While that was stimulating my ecstasy overdrive a guy on the landing below (this area has three tiers above ground level) was sucking my fat meat and stroking it while my ass was being semifisted and then fucked.  From there I wandered down and into the dark area, which, once you became accustomed to the semi darkness it was easy to make out bodies and such. A guy felt my body, then my cock and my hole. As soon as his hands felt the moisture of lube and cum around my open hole he immediately slid his own cock in and began to fuck me. This was followed by another and another and another. This kind of scenario repeated itself for a good while and I gained some more cum in my jock hole.

There was a lull in the action so I decided to explore some more. It was here that I found the fuck bench. I love fuck benches even more than slings. Not only are they very comfortable for the bottom by it puts you in the kind of position an animal would be in on a breeding far when it got mated.  I was on the fuck bench all of a minute before the first guys was inside me. The guys took turns and I sucked  a couple of guys while others were plowing me. It was great to look up and see guys getting off watching the amount of use I was getting, though I was amazed at how my guys stayed mostly clothed throughout the night. I love a good audience like that.  One couple tag teamed me for a bit and I enjoyed the long cock of one and the fat cock of another. During this run of guys that lasted a god long while I got bred by justsexnowatl and it was great taking his load in with the others that were filling my well used fuck guts.

Even with the heavy use my hole had received, which included a good deep fucking by another black horsehung guy, I still wanted more, so after a short break to get some water I returned for additional use on the fuck bench like the Breed Steed I am.

After a while I took a break, which allowed another guy enjoy the bench, while I returned to the dark area. One thing I loved about it was that it was dim so you could barely see all the guys in there and it was great as they felt my body and slid their hands along my beefy ass crack to feel my gaping hole and cum drenched hind quarters. That seemed to inspire each one to have to slide into me and fuck me some more. 

I then followed that up with getting fucked by several different guys while bent over a sling in one of the short hallsways. From there I returned to the dark are for the third and final time.  This was the best as it was late by then and guys who had been resisting the urge to nut were now all about it and I gained a number of loads in quick succession. It was hot feeling my ass so trashed that the moment a guy pulled out I could feel a noticeable increase in the amount cum that flowed from my well fucked jock cunt.

I ende the night with over 40 partners, (although admittedly some of the guys with whom I played in the darker areas of the club could have been repeats), and got a solid 21 loads in my ass.

I returned to my room, my ass sloppy with cum, deliberately leaving the blinds open, I slept naked in the beds (which were quite comfortable), awakening at 6:30 AM, well rested after five hours of sound.  Having left the blinds open (as well as Grinder) paid off as, between 6:30 and 8:30 when I check out I was bred three more times.  

On the drive home nut juice leaked from my hole, and when I stopped the car at a rest area my crack of my bubble ass was slick with cum that I could feel as I walked. I returned home satisfied but hungry for more--and just a little sad I couldn't have sex like that everyday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19