Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

On 4/28/2017 at 7:08 PM, MuscledHorse said:

Thanks for the great review. A sexual athlete like me could ask for nothing better.

I have to say my first CumUnion was utter bliss from start to finish. I drove down to Atlanta the afternoon of the event and checked into the Cheshire Inn, a nearby hotel with a rep for being gay cruising friendly. I got settled in, left the blinds open and stripped down to begin my preparations for the evening, must of which involved hosing out my horsehole so it was squeaky clean and ready for the kind of heavy use I enjoy. I also brought a couple of my oversize toys from bad-dragon along with me and enjoyed taking those for a little while.  After that I dressed in short body hugging gym shorts and a t-back tank top and headed over to Manifest.

I was among the first guys to check in and eagerly stripped down. I carried a bottle of lube with me for part of the night even though by an hour in a was cum filled enough to not need it. Within 10 minutes of entering the front door of Manifest I was already taking my first cock in the form a nicely hung black guy. His load started off my evening and from there I went out to explore the rest of the club and its corridors, slings and open mating areas. 

My first stop was up a set of stairs towards the back where a group of guys were already going at it. A thick cocked young latin guy who would later fuck me started out by letting me suck on his sizable manhood. Then as I stood up his fingers groped my fucked hole and he slid a finger in. Realizing the kind of hungry hole I had he quickly retracted the finer and then reinserted four.

While that was stimulating my ecstasy overdrive a guy on the landing below (this area has three tiers above ground level) was sucking my fat meat and stroking it while my ass was being semifisted and then fucked.  From there I wandered down and into the dark area, which, once you became accustomed to the semi darkness it was easy to make out bodies and such. A guy felt my body, then my cock and my hole. As soon as his hands felt the moisture of lube and cum around my open hole he immediately slid his own cock in and began to fuck me. This was followed by another and another and another. This kind of scenario repeated itself for a good while and I gained some more cum in my jock hole.

There was a lull in the action so I decided to explore some more. It was here that I found the fuck bench. I love fuck benches even more than slings. Not only are they very comfortable for the bottom by it puts you in the kind of position an animal would be in on a breeding far when it got mated.  I was on the fuck bench all of a minute before the first guys was inside me. The guys took turns and I sucked  a couple of guys while others were plowing me. It was great to look up and see guys getting off watching the amount of use I was getting, though I was amazed at how my guys stayed mostly clothed throughout the night. I love a good audience like that.  One couple tag teamed me for a bit and I enjoyed the long cock of one and the fat cock of another. During this run of guys that lasted a god long while I got bred by justsexnowatl and it was great taking his load in with the others that were filling my well used fuck guts.

Even with the heavy use my hole had received, which included a good deep fucking by another black horsehung guy, I still wanted more, so after a short break to get some water I returned for additional use on the fuck bench like the Breed Steed I am.

After a while I took a break, which allowed another guy enjoy the bench, while I returned to the dark area. One thing I loved about it was that it was dim so you could barely see all the guys in there and it was great as they felt my body and slid their hands along my beefy ass crack to feel my gaping hole and cum drenched hind quarters. That seemed to inspire each one to have to slide into me and fuck me some more. 

I then followed that up with getting fucked by several different guys while bent over a sling in one of the short hallsways. From there I returned to the dark are for the third and final time.  This was the best as it was late by then and guys who had been resisting the urge to nut were now all about it and I gained a number of loads in quick succession. It was hot feeling my ass so trashed that the moment a guy pulled out I could feel a noticeable increase in the amount cum that flowed from my well fucked jock cunt.

I ende the night with over 40 partners, (although admittedly some of the guys with whom I played in the darker areas of the club could have been repeats), and got a solid 21 loads in my ass.

I returned to my room, my ass sloppy with cum, deliberately leaving the blinds open, I slept naked in the beds (which were quite comfortable), awakening at 6:30 AM, well rested after five hours of sound.  Having left the blinds open (as well as Grinder) paid off as, between 6:30 and 8:30 when I check out I was bred three more times.  

On the drive home nut juice leaked from my hole, and when I stopped the car at a rest area my crack of my bubble ass was slick with cum that I could feel as I walked. I returned home satisfied but hungry for more--and just a little sad I couldn't have sex like that everyday.

Wish CumUnion would cum back to Tampa, or even better, Orlando.  Im a bottom cum slut like you horse, but look forward to meeting when you get to Orlando!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I went to the CumUnion in Portland at Hawk's last year. Had a decent time. Wandered around a bit checking things out. A younger bearded guy took me into an alcove and we started making out. He was there with his boyfriend. I was a little disappointed when he gave me a condom, but I still went along with it and fucked him for about twenty minutes 'til he shot his load. After walking around a bit more, I was in the glory hole tunnel when a guy walked through and stopped in front of me and started fondling my cock. He got me hard then turned around and backed his ass onto my cock. I fucked him there for about ten minutes while a few other guys watched. We moved to the slings and he got into one and I fucked him for another 10 minutes until I unloaded in his ass. I left him in the sling and I went to shower. Hawk's was fun but I prefer Steam.

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2017 at 7:08 PM, MuscledHorse said:

Thanks for the great review. A sexual athlete like me could ask for nothing better.

I have to say my first CumUnion was utter bliss from start to finish. I drove down to Atlanta the afternoon of the event and checked into the Cheshire Inn, a nearby hotel with a rep for being gay cruising friendly. I got settled in, left the blinds open and stripped down to begin my preparations for the evening, must of which involved hosing out my horsehole so it was squeaky clean and ready for the kind of heavy use I enjoy. I also brought a couple of my oversize toys from bad-dragon along with me and enjoyed taking those for a little while.  After that I dressed in short body hugging gym shorts and a t-back tank top and headed over to Manifest.

I was among the first guys to check in and eagerly stripped down. I carried a bottle of lube with me for part of the night even though by an hour in a was cum filled enough to not need it. Within 10 minutes of entering the front door of Manifest I was already taking my first cock in the form a nicely hung black guy. His load started off my evening and from there I went out to explore the rest of the club and its corridors, slings and open mating areas. 

My first stop was up a set of stairs towards the back where a group of guys were already going at it. A thick cocked young latin guy who would later fuck me started out by letting me suck on his sizable manhood. Then as I stood up his fingers groped my fucked hole and he slid a finger in. Realizing the kind of hungry hole I had he quickly retracted the finer and then reinserted four.

While that was stimulating my ecstasy overdrive a guy on the landing below (this area has three tiers above ground level) was sucking my fat meat and stroking it while my ass was being semifisted and then fucked.  From there I wandered down and into the dark area, which, once you became accustomed to the semi darkness it was easy to make out bodies and such. A guy felt my body, then my cock and my hole. As soon as his hands felt the moisture of lube and cum around my open hole he immediately slid his own cock in and began to fuck me. This was followed by another and another and another. This kind of scenario repeated itself for a good while and I gained some more cum in my jock hole.

There was a lull in the action so I decided to explore some more. It was here that I found the fuck bench. I love fuck benches even more than slings. Not only are they very comfortable for the bottom by it puts you in the kind of position an animal would be in on a breeding far when it got mated.  I was on the fuck bench all of a minute before the first guys was inside me. The guys took turns and I sucked  a couple of guys while others were plowing me. It was great to look up and see guys getting off watching the amount of use I was getting, though I was amazed at how my guys stayed mostly clothed throughout the night. I love a good audience like that.  One couple tag teamed me for a bit and I enjoyed the long cock of one and the fat cock of another. During this run of guys that lasted a god long while I got bred by justsexnowatl and it was great taking his load in with the others that were filling my well used fuck guts.

Even with the heavy use my hole had received, which included a good deep fucking by another black horsehung guy, I still wanted more, so after a short break to get some water I returned for additional use on the fuck bench like the Breed Steed I am.

After a while I took a break, which allowed another guy enjoy the bench, while I returned to the dark area. One thing I loved about it was that it was dim so you could barely see all the guys in there and it was great as they felt my body and slid their hands along my beefy ass crack to feel my gaping hole and cum drenched hind quarters. That seemed to inspire each one to have to slide into me and fuck me some more. 

I then followed that up with getting fucked by several different guys while bent over a sling in one of the short hallsways. From there I returned to the dark are for the third and final time.  This was the best as it was late by then and guys who had been resisting the urge to nut were now all about it and I gained a number of loads in quick succession. It was hot feeling my ass so trashed that the moment a guy pulled out I could feel a noticeable increase in the amount cum that flowed from my well fucked jock cunt.

I ende the night with over 40 partners, (although admittedly some of the guys with whom I played in the darker areas of the club could have been repeats), and got a solid 21 loads in my ass.

I returned to my room, my ass sloppy with cum, deliberately leaving the blinds open, I slept naked in the beds (which were quite comfortable), awakening at 6:30 AM, well rested after five hours of sound.  Having left the blinds open (as well as Grinder) paid off as, between 6:30 and 8:30 when I check out I was bred three more times.  

On the drive home nut juice leaked from my hole, and when I stopped the car at a rest area my crack of my bubble ass was slick with cum that I could feel as I walked. I returned home satisfied but hungry for more--and just a little sad I couldn't have sex like that everyday.

Great account mate. Seems like CumUnion Atlanta is very raw. Have found a lot of condom use in other venues. Must get to one there in Atlanta.

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2017 at 3:46 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Great account mate. Seems like CumUnion Atlanta is very raw. Have found a lot of condom use in other venues. Must get to one there in Atlanta.

I'm pretty sure there's not a condom to be seen anywhere during Atlanta CumUnion......maybe in the dispensers on the walls, but certainly not on a cock lol

• Upvote 3

Rawboyz,

You've heard me rail against Cumunion parties in Toronto. Mostly miss than hit in my humble opinion. 

Any ideas of how to make Cumunion parties better in your cities??

One idea I can think of right now is for the bb boys to have, let's say, the glory hole area at Steamworks Toronto (the biggest dark space) to be the designated area for bb action. Better advertising too.

Happy barebacking! Cum SLURPIES as well!

• Upvote 1

I've done better at Providence megaplex on a non cumunion night than over that CBC on official cumunion nights. Cumunion at CBC providence is hit or miss. Sometimes a miss and sometimes just ok. I feel like I could walk a mile in circles sometimes and get or see no action. 

Truv,

I hear you when you've done better on a non-Cumunion night, say a regular Saturday night. On a regular Saturday night I've gotten more bb sex and cum. I also go to 2 bb orgies/sex parties per month at Club120 in Toronto for absolutely piggy bb sex. Cheers!

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Truv,

I hear you when you've done better on a non-Cumunion night, say a regular Saturday night. On a regular Saturday night I've gotten more bb sex and cum. I also go to 2 bb orgies/sex parties per month at Club120 in Toronto for absolutely piggy bb sex. Cheers!

It would be great if there were a way for the cumunion organizers to promote it in a way that emphasizes playing and discourages gawking and walking! Obviously you can't force people to do things against their will.........dunno. 

Truv,

I have to laugh. It's like you have to grab the gawkers by their dicks to participate and feel free to participate in bb sex!! Once my daddy dick brushes up against their willing holes, sometimes they themselves just back up on to my hard dick, because they want to get fucked and filled with hot cum. Bare play is the BEST!

3 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Truv,

I have to laugh. It's like you have to grab the gawkers by their dicks to participate and feel free to participate in bb sex!! Once my daddy dick brushes up against their willing holes, sometimes they themselves just back up on to my hard dick, because they want to get fucked and filled with hot cum. Bare play is the BEST!

It's true! Have you ever had to ask someone "why are you here then?". 

Truv,

I've gotten really pissed off (I wrote about my pet peeves at a bathhouse here somewhere) and wondered out loud at times why these walkers and gawkers really come to Steamworks Toronto. They hear me thinking out loud; I just don't know if my message registered with them. Steamworks Toronto is for play; I want to play bareback. You want to join in, great! You don't, WTF?

2 hours ago, Truversebb said:

I've done better at Providence megaplex on a non cumunion night than over that CBC on official cumunion nights. Cumunion at CBC providence is hit or miss. Sometimes a miss and sometimes just ok. I feel like I could walk a mile in circles sometimes and get or see no action. 

I went once to Providence and had a good time, but it was not what I was expecting. Not as crowded as hoped and yes, way too much walk and gawk.  Only one guy used a condom, pity as he was youngest guy there with a great cock and bod. I let him fuck me as I had spent so much time working to overcome his nervousness. He did shoot. I got five raw loads that night and was fucked a bunch.  Thinking I should try Megaplex. My experience here:

Rawboyz,

It's been a while since I've added a new post. So here goes...

I've been to meeting lately with guys in theirs 20s that love daddies and love bareback sex. You, rawguys, know I have sex with younger guys as a rule. Bare play time is phenomenal!! Young, hung, and full of cum is the NORM! I love our play time.

These guys are becoming regular fuckbuds. But I find we are going deeper. They want more romance and cuddle time as well as hot bb sex. 

I wonder whether one or other will turn into a raw BF. My age - 52. Love can happen with a guy of any age, older or younger. Anyone else run into something similar? A raw BF who plays together with me and others would be ideal now in my life.

Happy barebacking!

• Upvote 2

On 2017-05-07 at 9:03 AM, Truversebb said:

I've done better at Providence megaplex on a non cumunion night than over that CBC on official cumunion nights.

I do better in one of those Blackout events that bathhouses offer once a week/month. I find that dark areas are the best because darker/darkness make guys more uninhibited. The same guy who in your room may have requested a condom, in the dark room or darker areas he may fuck or get fucked bareback with no problem.

I never understand why large bathhouses, like the sauna GI-Joe in Montreal with 4 floors of fun, don't provide one of their floors where lights are dimmer or even dark. Anyone who is familiar with this place would have noticed how bright the basement "darkroom" is where the gloryholes are. I once managed to cover the ceiling light and I was amazed on how quickly the heavy sex action started. Unfortunately, the cleaning guy noticed it and removed the cover and the action stopped right away.

I rather go for a Blackout event or a busy night at a bathhouse than a Cumunion party.

• Upvote 1

Hey, rawboyz. Here's another instalment of my latest piggy weekend in Toronto...

Yesterday, Sat. night, I decided that a trip to Steamworks Toronto is long overdue. I got there just after 12 midnight and was the first (a 10 min. wait) in line (VIP has its privileges!) to get a room. I wanted to be there for a long while. 

The two dark areas (the glory hole area and middle one where the DJ spins) were busy. Not too much bb activity. Some eye-catching muscle boys were noticeable there! Woof!

It was the back dark room (long and narrow) that had the most traffic. At a certain point, they turn off all the lights in there. Perfect time for groping, sucking, rimming, sensual touching, and fucking bareback. My kind of gay traffic!!

I got to fuck a bunch of willing asses there. I was saving my load closer to the time I was going to leave (around 6 AM). I met a few guys who, like me, are on PREP. Play time with them was HOT! In the darkroom no other bothers to ask. You plug to fuck any ass and play!

Now also I had fun in my room as I stopped there to rest in between all the cruising. One guy I was sucking off did come in the mouth. Tasty load from him! Just after 6 AM, I came in an anon hole and was very happy. I needed to get home and rest up for the bb sex party at Club120 on Sunday (Mother's Day) afternoon.

After getting some sleep and having breakfast, I was ready for more piggy adventures. 

I got to Club120 around 4 PM. There is a 4-hour window for bb sex. Today's bb sex party was well-attended. I can't count how many ready manholes I fucked (about a dozen). Some guys I rimmed to taste fresh cum deposited. YUMM! Also, the black DJ from a few orgies ago was there (remember when I got to fuck him in his DJ booth?). He loved my rimming and wanted me to fuck him and leave my seed deep in him. His ass grabbed on to my dick and proceeded to milk the cum out of my dick. He was rewarded with a fresh cumshot (barely 10 hours since I last came!). He kissed me with a big wet kiss and said he wanted a repeat performance next time. One hot DJ!

Time for sleep and rest. Sometimes you need a piggy weekend to de-stress. This one was very memorable! Happy barebacking, fellas!

• Upvote 4